• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vending Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
You get a sack of fail.

I insert A1lion as punishment for giving me something that doesn't even have anything to do with what I inserted.

Agi

Smash Lord
~ Jupiter ~

You are... a ninja.

Your god-like speed, dexterity, jumping power, and reflexes are all the result of an amazingly fast metabolism; sadly, so is your natural propensity for rapid decomposition.

Like all ninjas, you have an unquenchable thirst for gold, an unquelling desire for exploring rooms infested by increasingly lethal ninja-killing robots, and a devout belief in N.

N, "the way of the ninja," is a highly advanced system of spiritual, cognitive, and physical training. It emphasizes pacifism, humility, and the need to extend your own lifetime at the expense of others.

In accordance with the teachings of N, it is your profound hope that one day you will develop the skill, intelligence, and inexplicable ability to reincarnate necessary to achieve true mastery of your unique art.​

stats

The way of N sacrifices bulk and power for adrenaline and agility. Its disciples are small in stature, slightly taller than a Hocotate spaceman. They are capable of running as swiftly as foxes, and can leap where falcons soar with their second, in-born air jump. The martial artistry of N does not have an emphasis on killing blows, most will simply cause the opponent to do a double-take.​

specials

side special ~ Nimble

In a well-rehearsed motion, the disciple launches himself forward, feet-first, arms trailing behind himself. If used from rest, it is possible to cover half of Final Destination’s length before landing back on the ground. This maneuver deals no damage, and can be interrupted by any attack, but it offers powerful options for mobility with its unique hitbox. Should the disciple encounter any hostiles, he slinks his body around them, and places his feet on their back. In a split second, it is possible to choose any direction to launch off, defaulting to the opposite direction from which he came. This deals set, mid-low knockback to any fellow players or NPCs, but has no effect on the various robots. If used on a rocket,​

neutral special ~ illusioN

Borrowing a page from Lucario’s book, the disciple engages a nearly identical pose to Double Team. A series of waving gestures​

up special ~ NewtoNiaN

down special ~ Neditate

In an instant, the disciple tenses up every muscle in his body and punches the ground, completely immobile afterwards. Like many attacks, he flashes white intermittently to indicate that he is in a charged state. This pose can be held for up to two seconds before the disciple disengages automatically,

While in this state of deep concentration, the disciple is capable of converting any physical damage he takes into extending his lifetime - each 2% adds an additional second. Certainly not a reliable alternative to the standard bubble shield, the disciple still takes full damage from attacks, but no knockback. In a pinch, however, it may give him the time he needs to attain a more reliable life source. Such a powerful technique of N requires a slight recharge time - five seconds, or else the pose will have all of the appearance but none of the potency.​

standards

neutral a ~

side tilt ~

up tilt ~ haNdstaNd

down tilt ~ summoN

dash attack ~ slip N slide

smashes

up smash ~ risiNg kick

forward smash ~ illusioN

down smash ~ breakdaNce

aerials

down aerial ~ cliNg

neutral aerial ~

forward aerial ~ deflectioN

up aerial ~ swiNg

backward aerial ~

grabgame

grab ~ sNatch

forward throw ~

up throw ~

down throw ~ acupuNcture

backward throw ~ substitutioN

final smash ~ Ndemic destructioN

playstyle ~

playing against ~

personal thoughts

N

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
You get an army after you.

I insert the commander of said army.

Agi

Smash Lord
You don't receive me. Mine starts with an "a". A1lion835 comes out, looking confused. He falls into a vat of lavender paint, and finally discovers his true identity.

I insert A1lion835's identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom