• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaMPs! The IN Crowd: Apr. 10th, Indianapolis Indiana!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol this was my first time bringing anything up with you like this, we're usually on good terms. Nothing against ya, man. Also I never said you wanted him to change the rules. I know you wouldn't do that.That's not what I was talking about. Anyways, sorry for the conflict guys, no flame war today :X

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
64's birthday is a week after mine, if he doesn't go to this then I can't give him his gift D:

Calebyte

Smash Lord
How about this:

*3-man pool, $2 entry.
*All characters but Mario are banned.
*All other tournament rules still apply.
*Best pool record wins the pot.
*In the event of a tie for best record, winners play an extra set. (I'm pretty sure a 3-way tie isn't possible.)

Icyo

Smash Ace
If I can unhook my TV, VCR, Wii, and Gamecube the night before and find a way to transport it SAFELY in my car then I'll bring a set-up. How did parking work out last time?

Forget the Mario pool idea as I probably wouldn't have enough money with all the MM's I plan on losing in the first place

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Speaking of Kel's post, is there actually ever going to be a number set for the ledge grab limit, or are you going to forgo it, or what?

You talked about the idea and put TBA but then nothing else was decided.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
If I can unhook my TV, VCR, Wii, and Gamecube the night before and find a way to transport it SAFELY in my car then I'll bring a set-up. How did parking work out last time?

Forget the Mario pool idea as I probably wouldn't have enough money with all the MM's I plan on losing in the first place
you drive slow enough anyway it's going to take you like two hours to get there so just throw them haphazardly in your car.

In all seriousness I dunno. It's possible for me to maybe bring my Wii but don't count on it. But I can bring a copy of Melee if anyone wants to do friendlies/side tourney.

you drive slow enough anyway it's going to take you like two hours to get there so just throw them haphazardly in your car.

In all seriousness I dunno. It's possible for me to maybe bring my Wii but don't count on it. But I can bring a copy of Melee if anyone wants to do friendlies/side tourney.
:O dude avarice you comin dawg?! thatd be sick awesome

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
i'll bring a full setup, will be my first time; btw TeeVee, WEE* and browl disc, considered full set up? if so put me up as towards bringing a full set up =D. btw LOOSE METAKNIGHT LOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

AHH **** TACO BELL ON ME OOK, TACO BELLLLL ON MEEEEEEE AHHHH ****.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
yo vamp im bringing my setup to this....

also I need to get you down here again for more lucario exp.........

Cant be losing to any more lucarios.......

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I heard there was gonna be ice cream on friday.
Maybe even cheesecake that FanFan's not sharing

Top Bottom