• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Valentine's Day Challenge

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Dude, kudos to you. The fact that you are actually doing this is impressive. Screw the haters in this thread. Who are they to say that this is crap? None (or very few) of them have probably ever attempted something like this, so they don't precisely know how this ends. Good luck! Although it looks like you won't need any at this point. :D

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
<content redacted>

What wonderful deductive reasoning there, if only i didn't already account for all of those things. First of all, as I believe I stated in the "blog," she isn't some crush of mine. I don't know her, we have never met. Second, NiceGirl, upon hearing my plan, said she thought it would go well, and as mentioned in the "blog," explained it all to Valentine and vouched for me as not being some "creepy stalker." Fourth, if it bothered her she could have easily said something on the first or second day, I would have stopped then.

I feel like you didn't read at all, a lot of this was explained.

For those who are interested, I found myself another date anyways.

Not desperate, in the slightest rofl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DC

Smash Cadet
lol

i cant

i just cant

smash players... oh man

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
lol

i cant

i just cant

smash players... oh man
Lolz you're hilarious....

Maybe you could think instead of posting. Saying something that general and ridiculous is like saying black people can't get a job.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
So I just read (and by read, I obv mean skimmed through) your blog.......dude,

Nicegirl setchu uuuuppp...
:/

Imo,
Nicegirl picked up on the hesitance from her friend relatively early but didn't give you the heads up bc she thinks your sensitive, guhly-mahn heart would explode leaving her to address a strange, somewhat foreign feeling to her known as :guilt.

Valentine was happy about it at first but soon realized that she's a b**** and that she'd rather consume gifts to feed her materialistic and undying hunger for the happiness of others, which she can never find bc she destroys it at her earliest convenience, therefore never realizing that participating in providing gurd feerings to others may indeed bring happiness to the one person she holds in the highest of regards, herself.

I do believe Valentine may actually be telling the truth about being grounded. We all know it happens. And by "it" I mean women telling the truth on occasions where they benefit due to the exceptional good timing of their parents relieving them of an ability which requires an IQ equal or greater to that of a first grade crack baby with a speech impediment, to utter the one sentence that she's positive would send you into a suicidal rage "I dun wike oo."

It takes an extremely secure woman to be attracted to a nice guy. Save that big ole stoopid heart o'yours for someone you've gotten to know, not a random, dream crushing, soul eating little kid ;)

edit:
GG's.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
EDIT: Myth: "The nice guy never wins" CONFIRMED
Aint that the truth HOWEVER

So I just read (and by read, I obv mean skimmed through) your blog.......dude,

Nicegirl setchu uuuuppp...
:/

Imo,
Nicegirl picked up on the hesitance from her friend relatively early but didn't give you the heads up bc she thinks your sensitive, guhly-mahn heart would explode leaving her to address a strange, somewhat foreign feeling to her known as :guilt.

Valentine was happy about it at first but soon realized that she's a b**** and that she'd rather consume gifts to feed her materialistic and undying hunger for the happiness of others, which she can never find bc she destroys it at her earliest convenience, therefore never realizing that participating in providing gurd feerings to others may indeed bring happiness to the one person she holds in the highest of regards, herself.

I do believe Valentine may actually be telling the truth about being grounded. We all know it happens. And by "it" I mean women telling the truth on occasions where they benefit due to the exceptional good timing of their parents relieving them of an ability which requires an IQ equal or greater to that of a first grade crack baby with a speech impediment, to utter the one sentence that she's positive would send you into a suicidal rage "I dun wike oo."

It takes an extremely secure woman to be attracted to a nice guy. Save that big ole stoopid heart o'yours for someone you've gotten to know, not a random, dream crushing, soul eating little kid ;)

edit:
GG's.

couldnta said it better myself

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If a girl has any semblance of self-esteem, it's going to weird her out. Most people don't want gifts--They just want others to be straightforward.

You were giving her gifts for no decent reason, as far as she could tell. The natural reaction is, "Someone is obsessed with me, because they won't just come out and say that they want to go on a date."

People put on a mask to be civil; that could go both for NiceGirl and Valentine. It's hard to get around what we tend to expect if/when certain things happen. Vouching or not, it still made you look like a stalker, regardless of your aim.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
At any rate it sort of served its purpose, lots of girls i either haven't talked to in a while, or had really never gotten to know are now very interested in going out with me.

Not sure if i mentioned it in this thread already or not, but not only did I find another date for Valentine's Day, but I have a date on Friday and a +1 for a party on Saturday.

DC

Smash Cadet
Not sure if i mentioned it in this thread already or not, but not only did I find another date for Valentine's Day, but I have a date on Friday and a +1 for a party on Saturday.
oh thanks for the confirmation bro for a second there I thought you were a loser

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
At any rate it sort of served its purpose, lots of girls i either haven't talked to in a while, or had really never gotten to know are now very interested in going out with me.

And I'm glad for you. It was an experiment worth doing.

That being said, I think a more reasonable conclusion would be, "Don't buy a girl you don't really know all sorts of things and expect to win her affection." As a one-time antisocial loser, I could've told you that. :p

I suppose repeated experiments do strengthen the argument, though. Still, one thing about the other girls who appear to be interested in going out with you is that they didn't have to deal with four days of wondering from an absolute stranger. It's easier for them to say, "That's so sweet," when they weren't the ones getting anonymous (I don't care if someone is vouching for you, it's still anonymous) messages.

If your aim was to hurt the argument that you're a womanizer, this probably did help, though it's at the cost of never dating Valentine. Still, since she's someone you didn't even know, I suppose it's not a great cost.

THE GREATER GOOD

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Well Reflex, not every challenge is as impressive as the "One-Foot Challenge"

:D
I suppose not, but I've yet to succeed in that in the most trying of conditions.

However, I didn't chicken out and catch myself, at least. I went down with the ship.

Top Bottom