• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker and Soup on the same page (for scumpicks, not sure about Ryker's stance on the rest of Soup's reads)?

Interesting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Because Ryker's points were good enough for me.

I'm still not sold on Acrostic scum, but I'm fine with my voting contributing to the wagon for the time being. I will re-evaluate and confirm my read if it comes down to actually lynching Acrostic, which it might.

Right now it just seems too easy. Why would Acrostic change his read on Soup so suddenly for such a bad reason? Soft claiming flavour? In a UPick? Really?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay, I thought so I just needed to make sure.

Does Acro scum make Inferno scum more likely?
If so, is the reverse true?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Kantrip it's cool if you post all the time but take some time to think about the game cause you're not digesting everything correctly here. Take the comment and think about it, if you can't figure it out, ask Ryker to fill the gaps instead of asking him about everything.

Kantrip

Kantplay
A lot of the time I ask a question that I already have an idea of the answer to and I see how they answer it. Not only does this force them to take a stance they can't back-door from as easily as an inferred stance, but it also allows me to read to see if my pre-conceived notion of their play matches up with what actually happens.

I'll try to analyze more and question less though, if you would like.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Brosuke, please, can you elaborate why you have a scum read on me???? i am still reading, my english is not the best. I am having a really hard time trying to read players like Ryker or Acrostic.

Page 16

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It was a RVS post originally, but I closed my laptop and when I reopened my laptop and started Opera, the post went through.

tl;dr: I have no read on you yet.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
BBQ flavored chips and mini Twix bars are the breakfast of kings

Vote Count

Ryker [0]
Soup [0]
Brosuke[0]
Werekill[0]
Kantrip [0]
Acrostic [4] - Kantrip, Meadowsizzle, Brosuke, Gord
Joey[0]
Felipe[0]
LAK[0]
Inferno[1] - Soup
Zeke The Moth[0]
Meadowsizzle[0]
Gordito [0]

Not voting: Werekill, Joey, Felipe, LAK, Zeke The Moth, Acrostic, Inferno, Ryker

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline for D1 is set at November 26th at 11:59 PM!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Moth/Raz have no reason not to be posting and voting Acro, so get on that. I'm counting on you to put him at L-1 so I can see where he tries to jump after I get Joey to put him back to L-2.

Still on a phone until late tonight.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
O.

Joey - What is your mafia experience? Who have you played with on the player list before? Who do you feel confident reading?
I'm not gonna lie, I can't name any games I've been in Ta-Don~.

Oh wait, I was in Higurashi and Kittens vs Domo-kun Ta-Don~.

I've played quite a few games, maybe 6-7 Ta-Don~?

I believe I've played with everyone on this list at least once Ta-Don~!

Gordito is always town so I feel confident in reading him Ta-Don~.

Seriously though, I'm not really confident in my reading abilities to say that I can read a specific player well over any other Ta-Don~!

Reading up Ta-Don.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Spent four hours on catching up with [redacted] mafia. Will get to this tomorrow. I don't see the point of putting me up at L-2 or L-1 for the sake of putting me at L-2 or L-1 tbqh unless you're tempting scum with the prospect of a quick hammer to end the day.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Spent four hours on catching up with [redacted] mafia. Will get to this tomorrow. I don't see the point of putting me up at L-2 or L-1 for the sake of putting me at L-2 or L-1 tbqh unless you're tempting scum with the prospect of a quick hammer to end the day.
Sure, you can quickhammer if you're scum. I really don't mind. There's not a scum in any game other than the one being voted who would quickhammer on D1.

Top Bottom