• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTrick'd2, OVER! Mafia wins!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Brosuke even I have to say that's not enough. I should be at most null if all you have is that I didn't have scum intent.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Look posts like that just SCREAM towny to me.

Seriously Kantrip you're obvtown and are definitely not going to be lynched today. Just keep posting, I find your contribution really useful.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Kantrip's posts more into the game are feeling more like a noob town trying to contribute than careful and conniving noob scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm glad someone does.

I don't see howI'm obvtown because a lot of my points have been ruined by me being a little ***** and my intentions have been misconstrued.

Gorf has nothing on me to pin me as scum though because his summary was a load of surface level garbage and said nothing about why scum would want to do it.

What do you have to say about that, Gorf?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Kantrip said:
It's usually not too hard to find a claim that works when you need one to fit with your flavour. I don't really get what you're picking up on, but I don't think it would be hard to fit whatever role he might need to if it were to come down to it.

Your first point is useless because no one would do that with the knowledge that another player picked up on their soft claim.
Kantrip said:
What you said about flavour and role correlations and how easy it is to fake them as scum? Yes.

Having Acrostic scum as a result? Possibly, but I'm not sold on it quite yet.
Kantrip said:
I'm glad someone does.

I don't see howI'm obvtown because a lot of my points have been ruined by me being a little ***** and my intentions have been misconstrued.

Gorf has nothing on me to pin me as scum though because his summary was a load of surface level garbage and said nothing about why scum would want to do it.

What do you have to say about that, Gorf?
So obvtown it hurts.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Brosuke, Inferno is null leaning mindless town for me.

I don't like Kantrip's play. He attempts to try and get a little information from the roster (which I liked) but as soon as WK gets angry he retreats as if he's really trying to stay off WK's bad side. His post including his vote on Soup is all sorts of unkosher. It's a really bad start out of the gate.

@WK and Kantrip - Please don't talk about MM mafia. I'm still alive in that.
This was posted pretty late into pressure that was occurring on me, and Inferno just tacks on some reasoning that had already been provided and joins the chain of critics. This post looks like sheeping town to me.

He started by taking it a bit easy. Nothing major. Tell me what you think of Gorf.

@Gorf - Opinion on Meadow please.
Pretty basic questions, asking Meadow and Gorf to give their opinions of each other. It doesn't say much to me. What would say something is the follow-up. I don't remember if Meadow and Gorf even answered this, though.

Vote: Kantrip

This play is just awful in so many ways of the word.
Makes enough sense. I don't know why he didn't vote in his first post that addressed dislike of me, but again it just looks like something town would do when they're sheeping other players.

Let's be patient. I don't like that RVS ended and half the roster hasn't posted anything. Im liking acro atm because he found out im jewish.

@acro-what do you think about kantrip vs. Soup?

:phone:
Addresses that RVS ended and then says he likes Acrostic for finding out he's jewish. So apparently he doesn't think RVS is over, or is he just throwing something stupid in there?

I believe the flavor crumb from soup says to me that he is of the same alignment as Acro. Currently I have soup as town and I have no problem putting Acro as town atm.

Wtf is this?
This makes absolutely no sense.

Inferno, explain how you get that they must be the same alignment from this, because I'm not seeing it at all.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sometimes you just gotta look up the word 'nipple'

Vote Count

Ryker [0]
Soup [0]
Brosuke[0]
Werekill[0]
Kantrip [3] - Gord, Soup, Inferno
Acrostic[4] - Ryker, Kantrip, Meadowsizzle, Brosuke
Joey[0]
Felipe[0]
LAK[0]
Inferno[0]
Zeke The Moth[0]
Meadowsizzle[0]
Gordito [0]

Not voting: Werekill, Joey, Felipe, LAK, Zeke The Moth, Acrostic

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline for D1 is set at November 26th at 11:59 PM!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Kantrip, awnsering to your first post (:slowpoke: 20 pages ago XD)., i deff say no. Offering for sac is the worst thing that a townie can do. It doesnt help town t all, it only helps the maf.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sometimes that is true, felipe.

However, if a situation were to arise where your lynch would offer a plethora of solid connections to the rest of the playerlist and would also avoid a no lynch, would you say it would you agree to take one for the town?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Nop, because that is highly unlikely, and even if that kind of situation arise, there is always others and better ways to get connections

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Makes enough sense. I don't know why he didn't vote in his first post that addressed dislike of me, but again it just looks like something town would do when they're sheeping other players.
Didn't know how many votes were on you at my first post.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Inferno, explain how you get that they must be the same alignment from this, because I'm not seeing it at all.
I interpreted Soup's flavor leak as that it was intended for Acro to see it (because I certainly don't). I don't see why scum would try and leak their flavor to a townie and I see it as Soup trusting Acro. I'm pretty confident on Souptown atm. Acro I just don't see as scum so more or less he's null leaning town.

Also, I like how you're playing a lot more than last night.

Unvote

Kantrip

Kantplay
Inferno, what do you notice that is different about my play today that you didn't like yesterday?

Brosuke, I ask because I want felipe to put some stances out there, as I don't know if he would without being asked.

Felipe, I also want to know what your read is on me.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Brosuke, I ask because I want felipe to put some stances out there, as I don't know if he would without being asked.
I figured.

Just don't do this too often. People can interpret it as scummy and for good reasons.

If Felipe wanted to give stances he would.
If he never gives stances and you find it scummy you can use it as a supporting pillar for a case later on, which should get you stances and more.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The thing is with felipe is that not giving stances is a null tell, so using it as a pillar for a future case would not benefit me at all.

What made you ask for my opinion on Inferno?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Explain please.
Scummy wants to know what town thinks to get comfortable/dodge bullets etc.
It's good to force people to take stances.
The thing is with felipe is that not giving stances is a null tell, so using it as a pillar for a future case would not benefit me at all.

What made you ask for my opinion on Inferno?
Every bit is welcome, always.

I wanna know on what level you're at.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright so the main point was about Werekill? I'm fine with that, because I see where people were coming from when they said it looked like I backed off too quickly. I think my reasoning was valid, but it's fine.

@Inferno: Do you like the Acrostic wagon, even if you don't agree with scumAcrostic?

How is you asking my opinion on Inferno different than what you said could be seen as scummy, Brosuke?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
How is you asking my opinion on Inferno different than what you said could be seen as scummy, Brosuke?
It could be scummy, it's all up to your imagination.

However, I think asking a read on Inferno is incomparable to a read on 4 major players + yourself. Think about it.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Additionally, I'm kinda tired of schooling some youngsters.

Think of some things for yourself really. Most of this is obvious.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I don't like the Acro wagon. I see it with no real content being pushed and Ryker making **** up. Honestly if Soup is lying, he has set himself up to fail.

@Everyone voting Acro - Explain your vote.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My good lady, I need from thee thy very own personal Gorf read.

Unvote

I want no johns on voting Acoustic. You know my stance. Also, I like hammers.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ryker is town. Kantrip is town. Meadowsizzle is null. Brosuke is town. Gordito is town. Acrostic is null lean scum. Inferno is scum. unvote

Content will be get when I get on a computer :cool:

Top Bottom