• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Junpappy

Smash Lord
My real reason for this post is that I am wondering if anyone is going to be hosting Melee smash fests soon. I want to try to get back into and make Boozer scary again.
Work on tech skill.

Seriously.

Gojira

Smash Lord
DJnintendo took 13th in APEX melee singles.
Keep in mind he didnt go ALL bowser.

But with his few bowser matches....He did played amazing and had fantastic edguards. I will bet my hole new room setup I just purchased that he wont beat vodkas marth again. Once Vodka realizes "oh thats right I have up-tilt!" it will change the whole thing to his side. Regardless, DJ porbably has the new "Best Bowser title' unless Gimpy steps up to defend it which I doubt he will because he is also getting into SF4.

Work on tech skill.

Seriously.
While my tech skill is pretty yucky, but I need to work on finding better uses for Bowsers moves and find more reliable options and also work on my edguarding as thats where 90% of my kills should come from.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Heh, that's still something I haven't incorporated in any Smash game. Why I haven't...I may never know...

I also realize I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

......I hate being sick with nothing to do. Thank the heavens for Lord of the Rings!

~You will taste Man-Flesh! Stupid, fat Hobbit...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Waitwut?

I wanna come if its after 12 PM. That's when I'm freed up this Saturday. Please? :)

Also unless the GameStop in Draper stopped having Thursday night tournies, I'm 100% fo shizzle going.

EDIT: And as soon as I get it on the Calendar, I receive a letter from the school that says that I'm getting honored at Honors Night, which just so happens to be next Thursday.
I'm going to try and convince my mom out of it, but...
Sometimes luck just doesn't favor me. :/

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Having a very large smashfest this Saturday in Orem. Lots of noobs will be going and everyone who got a PM is invited to come :]
;______;

Well, I didnt want to come anyway. You are just a jerk anyway. In fact I hate you all!

But if you are seriously having one I will totally come to it. :chuckle:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, he's not having one. First off, there aren't a bunch of noobs in Orem and he didn't invite any of the orem smashers.. And second, I doubt he would ever host a huge smash anyways.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?

So I'm not going next Thursday after having a fiery discussion with my parents, and Marco LIEZ. I haz no last tournies to go to... *sob*

However Kenneth, there ARE a bunch of n00bs in Orem, in Timpanogos specifically, I can probably introduce Marco to some of them at school. A few would probably be interested in competitive Smash.

DZLE

Smash Master
Lol Anonano is cool be cause he gets honored honorably at honors night.
I could so top you but i am too humble to do so >.< :D

wangston

Smash Lord
david is broken online. He is too fast. I swear he uses hacks there is no way around it. His captain falcon is too f'ing sexy. He two or three stocks me everytime....... Maybe I just suck.....

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
If you're available right now, sure Dai-A.

Heh, apparently not now either then. :p

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
However Kenneth, there ARE a bunch of n00bs in Orem, in Timpanogos specifically, I can probably introduce Marco to some of them at school. A few would probably be interested in competitive Smash.
This man speaks the truth. As for your inbox, go check it.

If I have forgotten someone, or would like to be invited (If I agree with it) Then send me a PM. :]

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Whoa, one whole day without any new posts? What happened to Utah in a month?
It used to be that I would go through a couple of pages to read the days events.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
everyone died on the inside when wangston left, waff is all moldy, pc is rusty, kenneth left the scene, yaz isnt sexy, i have a main, X is nice to people and doesnt play sonic

vazor

Smash Apprentice
everyone died on the inside when wangston left, waff is all moldy, pc is rusty, kenneth left the scene, yaz isnt sexy, i have a main, X is nice to people and doesnt play sonic
Since when?
Wangston left and we all died a little-
Waff is moldy from cheese but that doesn't mean he's not still good (he won last Thurs, right?)- (I wouldn't know and I don't know if Rade knows since he doesn't come with Waff any more...)
PC is rusty from Brawl+
Kenneth left the scene (since a few people attested he did but he has appeared here and there at tourneys since then)
Yaz has never been sexy
Rade must have a main since he says he does
X is nice to people but I hadn't heard he stopped playing sonic...

Oh and you forgot to add C!Z was banned, and Utah Thread stopped counting towards post counts

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Wangston left and we all died a little-
Waff is moldy from cheese but that doesn't mean he's not still good (he won last Thurs, right?)- (I wouldn't know and I don't know if Rade knows since he doesn't come with Waff any more...)

PC is rusty from Brawl+

Oh and you forgot to add C!Z was banned, and Utah Thread stopped counting towards post counts
1. of course i know what waff is doing, he tells me everything

2. PC is rusty cause he is a robot

3. but those are real >.>

Top Bottom