• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
If you can sqeeze out of it, then come.

Well cool, looks like people want to come. Let me know which day you will come then. I've set up the times when I'll be home, so I'll be checkin here frequently to give out my address and stuff.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Smash Fest

Offer still stands for tomorrow guys. Just as a reminder -

The fest will go from 1:30 to around 5-ish, depending on when we want to leave for PnT. It will be at my house. You can come during that time whenever.

Just PM me if you want to go, so I can give you my address and cell number, in case getting here is weird. I'll be sending PM's to the "maybes" so I can get an estimate.

I got a few coming already, so bring as many as you want. If it gets to the point where we'll need extra TV's, I'll let everyone know. I might also have another game during the first hour or so. I'm thinking Rock Band 2 (just got some new downloadable songs) or another multiplayer, so we don't get smashed-out too early.

Last thing, I MIGHT have it go even after the PnT one. The only problem is I have to leave to go to Salt Lake to pick something up. If you guys want to go on afterwards, I'll leave my cell and text one of you guys when I get back home or am near my house.

PM quick so I know how many are coming!!

DZLE

Smash Master
C!Z was too good; it would be a close match between you and him, you are both too much better than me for me to tell who's better.

BTW here's the unofficial ping pong/table tennis power rankings based on observations at Yaz's:

1. Laozy
2. CREA
3. Vazor
4. C!Z
5. Yaz
6. Lada
7. X
8. PC

Also I am the (self-declared) undefeated (unopposed) Utah Smash Foosball Champion. :laugh:
I would be on this ranking easily. Ping Pong is amazing.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Do you guys know which Smashers will be on-campus at BYU for summer semester? I'll be living in the dorms, and I'd like to go and have Smash parties or w/e while I'm there.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
offer Still Stands For Tomorrow Guys. Just As A Reminder -

The Fest Will Go From 1:30 To Around 5-ish, Depending On When We Want To Leave For Pnt. It Will Be At My House. You Can Come During That Time Whenever.

Just Pm Me If You Want To Go, So I Can Give You My Address And Cell Number, In Case Getting Here Is Weird. I'll Be Sending Pm's To The "maybes" So I Can Get An Estimate.

I Got A Few Coming Already, So Bring As Many As You Want. If It Gets To The Point Where We'll Need Extra Tv's, I'll Let Everyone Know. I Might Also Have Another Game During The First Hour Or So. I'm Thinking Rock Band 2 (just Got Some New Downloadable Songs) Or Another Multiplayer, So We Don't Get smashed-out Too Early.

Last Thing, I Might Have It Go Even After The Pnt One. The Only Problem Is I Have To Leave To Go To Salt Lake To Pick Something Up. If You Guys Want To Go On Afterwards, I'll Leave My Cell And Text One Of You Guys When I Get Back Home Or Am Near My House.

Pm Quick So I Know How Many Are Coming!!
Is That Even Possible!?!?!

EDIT:
vazor, ill foose u man :D my tequila shot is sheer invisible ****

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Sure I'll play you :) dunno where we're both going to be that will have a foosball table nearby...

BTW your asian cousin josh hasn't met C!Z and CREA ;)

wangston

Smash Lord
My Falco texture is coming along I just got done editing the tshirt. The letter got a letter stretched because once again it's on a weird surface. Also there is a zipper in the way that you can't make transparent so I had to rearrange the controller and the words from what it originally was.

RE UPDATE!!!!! CHANGED THE PANTS and his hands were bothering me so I changed them to.

woot i'm sexy

Banned via Warnings
Sure I'll play you :) dunno where we're both going to be that will have a foosball table nearby...

BTW your asian cousin josh hasn't met C!Z and CREA ;)
lol i have a table at my house xD if i do a smash fest sometime its on :D

lol i havent met them either :O

@ Wangston

u shud replace falcos char. select picture with a pic of urself xDDD

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Okay because of UST getting rid of Brawl and some complications with ToF that Fate will cover later I might start running my own tourneys. I have a fairly big basement with a dresser thing that holds one big TV, two tables, and a fireplace with a really big base. So in all I can probabaly hold like 7 TV's.

The downside is that there arent any places to eat near me. But I would be willing to buy drinks and other snacks (you would still have to pay for them of course) so you guys dont go hungry. We could also order pizzas if everyone throws in like one dollar.

Anyway so I will ask my parents when its a really really good day and when I dont owe them money, haha. So yah I will keep you guys posted. :]

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hey guys, I can host tourneys at my house. I just... live in another state. That's all. :laugh:
I just wanted to stop by the thread to say hi...

___X___

Smash Lord
My Falco texture is coming along I just got done editing the tshirt. The letter got a letter stretched because once again it's on a weird surface. Also there is a zipper in the way that you can't make transparent so I had to rearrange the controller and the words from what it originally was.

RE UPDATE!!!!! CHANGED THE PANTS and his hands were bothering me so I changed them to.

woot i'm sexy
hahhahahahha I TOLD WANG TO DO THAT!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Banned via Warnings
Smash fest at my house saturday starting at like 6... byoc please lol i only have 2 controls and then its all wiimotes and nunchucks ;_: and if ur definetly coming let me know and check here like an hour before ur gonna leave becuase plans might change due to the uncontrollable whimsy of my folks

2522 horseshoe cr.( its between 98th and 104th) <-- thts the addy
in south jordan

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Okay because of UST getting rid of Brawl and some complications with ToF that Fate will cover later I might start running my own tourneys. I have a fairly big basement with a dresser thing that holds one big TV, two tables, and a fireplace with a really big base. So in all I can probabaly hold like 7 TV's.

The downside is that there arent any places to eat near me. But I would be willing to buy drinks and other snacks (you would still have to pay for them of course) so you guys dont go hungry. We could also order pizzas if everyone throws in like one dollar.

Anyway so I will ask my parents when its a really really good day and when I dont owe them money, haha. So yah I will keep you guys posted. :]

Awesome. That sounds like a sweet setup.

Hey guys, I can host tourneys at my house. I just... live in another state. That's all. :laugh:
I just wanted to stop by the thread to say hi...
Hi Minato- if I'm in CA any time soon we should smash!

Laaaaame! I love ping pong! Sigh...

Any possible chance of another smash/pingpong/etc at Kenny/Yaz's?
Seconded-

lol i have a table at my house xD if i do a smash fest sometime its on :D
Sounds good.

Smash fest at my house saturday starting at like 6... byoc please lol i only have 2 controls and then its all wiimotes and nunchucks ;_: and if ur definetly coming let me know and check here like an hour before ur gonna leave becuase plans might change due to the uncontrollable whimsy of my folks
I'd say I have a 50% chance of coming to this- if I don't have to go help my friend move or the times are right then I'll come. :)

Oh and Wangston the texture edits are win.

Top Bottom