• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So who's going to Devastation? It's June 19th through 21st.
I'll be getting work off on those days regardless, and I might consider going unless family plans get in the way.

I wouldn't want to go alone though...

DZLE

Smash Master
So who's going to Devastation? It's June 19th through 21st.
I'll be getting work off on those days regardless, and I might consider going unless family plans get in the way.

I wouldn't want to go alone though...
If it has Melee, take me with you.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
When is the 19th, on a Friday or something? Like a weekend thing? I could possibly go.

Hmm...looking at the list, I'd enter Brawl, Soul Cal 4, Guitar Hero, Gears of War, and/or Mario Kart, with any form of Smash Bros., Soul Cal, and Guitar Hero there as side tourney as well. Maybe...

~Glory to the Hypno-Toad

Minato

穏やかじゃない
When is the 19th, on a Friday or something? Like a weekend thing? I could possibly go.
Yeah, it's on Friday and ends on Sunday.

If I do go, I'll enter: Street Fighter IV, Marvel VS Capcom 2, Tatsunoko VS Capcom, Geometry Wars 2, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Street Fighter III Third Strike.

Then again... that's too much considering the entry fees would be put together. :laugh:

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
What's up Utah. My friend Dekar (he's hosting a tournament in Albuquerque, NM) told me some of you guys are planning to go down to this tournament
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=231253

Despite the title, there will be a Melee (doubles and singles) and Street Fighter IV tournament there - dekar is too lazy to edit the title and OP :p So I just wanted to confirm if any of you are coming down here. We're going to make an attendance list soon :)

I'll also accept virtually any melee mm's - best of 5 name your price.

wangston

Smash Lord
dzle you have a flash cart for your DS right? Which one do you have? I'm thinking about getting one because the r4ds is only $10 now.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Edit: Burr, David, and Marco, please all give your moms a kiss for me. I suppose give em a Happy Mothers Day too.

wangston

Smash Lord
1, 2, 3, 4.

Hey Hey Oh...
Hey Hey Oh...

It's you and me moving
At the speed of light into eternity yer,
Tonight is the night to join me in the middle of ecstasy.
Feel the melody in the rhythm of the music around you, around you
I'm gonna take you there, I'm gonna take you there
So don't be scared
I'm right here baby
We can go anywhere, go anywhere
But first it's your chance,
Take my hand come with me

It's like I've waited my whole life for this one night
It's gonna be me you and the dance floor
'cause we've only got one night
Double your pleasure
Double your fun and dance
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever girl forever
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever on the dance floor

Feels like we're on another level
Feels like our loves intertwined,
We can be two rebels breaking the rules
me and you, you and I
All you got to do is watch me
Look what I can do with my feet
Baby feel the beat inside,
I'm driving you can take the front seat
Just need you to trust me
Oh ah oh
It's like!

Double your pleasure
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever girl forever
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)

It's a long way down,
We're so high off the ground,
Sending for an angel to bring me your heart
Girl, where did you come from?
Got me so undone,
Gazing in your eyes got me singing what a beautiful lady
No "if"s, "and"s or "maybe"s
I'm releasing my heart and it's feeling amazing
There's no one else that matters
you love me and I won't let you fall girl
Let you fall girl oh
Ah ah ye yer
I won't let you fall, let you fall
Let you fall oh oh
Yer yer
Yer yer
It's Like!

Double your pleasure
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever girl forever
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)

Oh ah ah ah ah ah
Yer
Forever (ever, ever, ever)
Forever ever ah.

wangston

Smash Lord
I know. That is Utah's song. I heard that every time before a tournament. It's not a smash tournament unless I hear that song.

It brings back fond memories of Utah.

wangston

Smash Lord
well I'm not going to be back to utah until after my mission. So it's going to be like two years after this September when I go back for school. For now I'm working and saving money to pay for as much as my mission as possible. I work at a movie theater and I'm going to get a job some where else soon. In the mean time I'm play smash with people here and I go to circuit events, smash is to fun to stop. I wish my friends here would play melee with me every once in a while. I know I'm not good at it at all but I enjoyed playing with Joke and Kenny towards the end of college is was a nice change of pace. lol i don't want to start another melee brawl argument i'm just saying I enjoy playing melee from time to time even though i'm horrible at it.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I really don't ever start those, it's the noobs who think they know what's up and I step in cuz I'm that guy lol. Well that sucks, I'll never see Wangy again =( I love how you guys have to save and spend your own money to go spread the word of someone who already takes your money and time LOL, whoever invented that stuff is ingenius. Just kiddin don't wanna a stupid religion flame war again.

wangston

Smash Lord
I really don't ever start those, it's the noobs who think they know what's up and I step in cuz I'm that guy lol. Well that sucks, I'll never see Wangy again =( I love how you guys have to save and spend your own money to go spread the word of someone who already takes your money and time LOL, whoever invented that stuff is ingenius. Just kiddin don't wanna a stupid religion flame war again.
haha it's all good. I'm not to picky about people making fun of mormons.

**** straight, you always set people straight because you actually know melee and what it takes to be good. I wish i were good at it, it's such a sexy game. *cries* I get ***** by everyone when I play.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Wangston remember when we played melee and you started choking on your apple beer :p and like it was stuck in there so you were like getting teary eyes? :p
who wants to get ***** on wifi. pm me or add me on my IM's
davidthetooter <--- AIM
dai_a667@yahoo.com
oversized_arzola@hotmail.com
I will own you on wifi if you get a real fighting game.

For now I'm working and saving money to pay for as much as my mission as possible..
I dont want to start a religon flame war.....but.....why do people go on missions? I understand we live in utah and that its going to happen. But whats the point? You spends tons of money to spread the word of your church? I'm sorry......

My real reason for this post is that I am wondering if anyone is going to be hosting Melee smash fests soon. I want to try to get back into and make Boozer scary again.

Top Bottom