• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
lanky tries too hard
I just spotted this, and I laughed. I think I do tend to try too hard.

Sada, you should do what Dryu says. I only see you at UST, it's depressing.

Um......I forget things about myself, and I change my previous submission because I can't remember s***. All that fuss over wanting a special trait when I had one all along...

Lanky has a killer Zelda tattoo
Because I try too hard.

~Glory to the Hypno-Toad

Nul

Smash Apprentice
Gojira purposefully forgot me because I got around a fat joke too well :p

Sorry about not having vids up guys, every class piled work on me today except one, but thats still a lot.

Gojira

Smash Lord
It's for melee as well.

I was asking because if you are going, you have to be added to the mid west roster, and you must be forced to play M2K in regional crews.
lol we only played (I have not ready down further in this thread yet) in regionals at OC2 because there was no on to enter for midwest. I guess we are qualified if they absolutley have no one?

DZLE

Smash Master
I can't make it to the Play N Trade tourney on Thursdays because of work. I'm still trying to go to the Tourney of Fate, but every time something important happens on the same day.
No Johns. :D

As for smashfests, they happen quite often! So you should come to some!

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
My house 964 North 700 East Springville Utah 84663.
If you need directions call Kenny.
Doors are open at 8. make sure you post on the boards if your coming. Or else i wont let you in :3

:]

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL, I don't think the smashfest is going to happen anymore. Marco has work, DZLE can't come, waff can't come, fate never texts me back, jesse doesn't answer, and the mexis say they're coming even though they have driver's ed and aren't really coming.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
-_- you serious???

ill just go get a vid of the running of the bulls and we can play find the mexi brigade

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace

Here you go Sage. lol long overdue, sorry. Let me know what you think:]]

Also, I'll be able to make more sigs for people during the summer. So if you want a sig or avatar, let me know:]

Top Bottom