• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Don't give up dude! there were a bunch of ppl who were into it.

Your rules were funny, and made sense for something like this. Srsly how many ppl have practice timing an opponent out?
I'm not driving down there two days in a row!
why do you lose to me??

anyway guess the gym thing is over #dreamisdead
idk why i was a gym leader to begin with all i have to say is LOL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
no he's gaining confidence in melee so now he's comfortable talking **** about everybody again

----
anyways, guys, I'm moving 5/30. I'll be gone all weekend driving most of my **** home. I have a couch, CRT, an end table, two bookshelves, various dishes / silverware / pots and pans, and my mattress along with the wooden slats that go under it for support. All of those things listed must go. You guys have first pickings and I'll hook it up in terms of price.

The mattress is only 1 year old and was purchased new. Asking $75, it was 220 retail I believe. It is queen sized and rolls up to fit nicely in a closet when not in use (would make a great guest bed!)
The couch is ~3 years old and has cosmetic damage from cat scratches on the edges facing the front of the couch. It was 6-800 retail according to my brother, asking $100.
The CRT is free. Come get it.
The end table has a drawer in the top and opens as a cabinet in the bottom. It's pretty lightweight and some decent looking wood, with a few scratches on the top. Asking $25.
The bookshelves are lightweight and a pale wood color. They connect together, one is for media, like CD cases/DVDs, the other is for books. You can change the shelving spacing. They are about 7 feet tall and 2.5 feet wide. Asking $30.
Silverware, pots, dishes, and pans will be sold on the cheap and you can come check them out sometime next week if you need them. They will be sold for very little, so if you could use some extra, it's a good snag.
There's another small table that is pretty basic. It's black, square shaped, and low to the ground. Would work well just about anywhere. Asking $5.

I'll be putting all this stuff on KSL either tonight of probably Sunday, so get ahold of me immediately if you want to come look at them or make an offer. 8o1 259 five688 or PM me.

Cheers

Also, whoever ding dong ditched a gamecube, if you want that back, PM me. Otherwise I'm takin' dat **** lol

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Guys please share my post with people you know who may be looking to get good deals on furniture etc. I appreciate it a lot :3

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'll share because I care

no he's gaining confidence in melee so now he's comfortable talking **** about everybody again

----
anyways, guys, I'm moving 5/30. I'll be gone all weekend driving most of my **** home. I have a couch, CRT, an end table, two bookshelves, various dishes / silverware / pots and pans, and my mattress along with the wooden slats that go under it for support. All of those things listed must go. You guys have first pickings and I'll hook it up in terms of price.

The mattress is only 1 year old and was purchased new. Asking $75, it was 220 retail I believe. It is queen sized and rolls up to fit nicely in a closet when not in use (would make a great guest bed!)
The couch is ~3 years old and has cosmetic damage from cat scratches on the edges facing the front of the couch. It was 6-800 retail according to my brother, asking $100.
The end table has a drawer in the top and opens as a cabinet in the bottom. It's pretty lightweight and some decent looking wood, with a few scratches on the top. Asking $25.
The bookshelves are lightweight and a pale wood color. They connect together, one is for media, like CD cases/DVDs, the other is for books. You can change the shelving spacing. They are about 7 feet tall and 2.5 feet wide. Asking $30.
Silverware, pots, dishes, and pans will be sold on the cheap and you can come check them out sometime next week if you need them. They will be sold for very little, so if you could use some extra, it's a good snag.
There's another small table that is pretty basic. It's black, square shaped, and low to the ground. Would work well just about anywhere. Asking $5.

I'll be putting all this stuff on KSL either tonight of probably Sunday, so get ahold of me immediately if you want to come look at them or make an offer. 8o1 259 five688 or PM me.

Cheers

Also, whoever ding dong ditched a gamecube, if you want that back, PM me. Otherwise I'm takin' dat **** lol
Yo, everyone, my friend is looking to sell a bunch of his stuff. Hit him up if you're interested. He'd appreciate it!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

----

Cheers

Shared

also shared to a few people on the book of face

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Does anyone play SSF4 AE?
i do on PC

GFWL: ADLPEAZY

also @ Tomacawk Tomacawk y u gotta fkin leave right when im gettin into the scene i want to harvest some of your skill but nOOO ****in midwest

triple stackin this *****

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
couch and mattress are goners. everything else still up for grabs.

apparently i won't actually be driving back to illinois (and back again) this weekend but I will still be unable to attend the smashjam. glhf

の 。の Felon

Smash Cadet
NNID
tjaketheman

----

Cheers

Also, whoever ding dong ditched a gamecube, if you want that back, PM me. Otherwise I'm takin' dat **** lol[/quot
damn....I was going to take you up on those bookshelves until I realized they will not fit in my car :'( , but that end table sounds pretty useful, how big is it?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'll offer assistance in moving **** out of Tomacawk's place that's normally too big, just clear payment first. @ Tomacawk Tomacawk , I may be interested in the bed. Wouldn't be bad to have second when as needed

i do so play smash, wtf?

>smashboards
Don't lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
couch and mattress are goners. everything else still up for grabs.

apparently i won't actually be driving back to illinois (and back again) this weekend but I will still be unable to attend the smashjam. glhf
Isn't your CRT kinda smallish.... I'll be willing to take it off of you

Also ... Too bad you can't come over.... Was really hoping to play with you again. Good luck on your trip man! I hope all goes well

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
wtf is your definition of playing a game??
if i go to fests and play melee cause its there and enter tourneys and **** noobs
who think they're good then yea i guess i play Maylay
weak ass definition though
my heart is not in melee and never will be
i just love beating people who think they play such a "superior" game and
yet don't even play good
you guys make melee look like brawl out there like what mars said lolol

i swear you do the same **** everytime
don't you take notes???

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pretty sure i already have (i mean really has anyone here even seen me in like the past year? Lol)

Rip in peace zz.

Last edited:

Zaku

Smash Cadet
Hey so what time are things starting/what order are the events? I've looked for the past ten minutes but can't find them on my phone.
Well, don't quote me on this, but I believe PM starts first, then Melee, then Brawl.

Sign-ups for PM should be starting sometime around 12-1pm

Tomacawk

Smash Master
which end table do you mean? the nicer one with a cabinet is around 3 feet tall and 1.25'x1.25' or so in terms of it's "table area". pretty lightweight. you can come check it out if you want or i can upload a picture with something for scale or whatever.

regarding the bed, unfortunately that's no longer on the table so to speak. my brother and i keep changing our moving plans and we're now moving in a way that accommodates bringing it

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah man come get it, lmk before you come i may not be here
also it isn't tiny but it's not massive. it's pretty manageable tbh

Last edited:
Top Bottom