• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
A lot of you guys are so slow and terrible at Melee that it looks like Brawl.

Like I don't know how on earth the clock could get down to under 2 minutes in a Melee/PM match but somehow you guys manage it

Oh and am I on that gym leader thing? I can't view the site on my phone, of so plz leave me off of it I'm really bad at Melee tbh

Remioli

Smash Journeyman

Like I don't know how on earth the clock could get down to under 2 minutes in a Melee/PM match but somehow you guys manage it

Oh and am I on that gym leader thing? I can't view the site on my phone, of so plz leave me off of it I'm really bad at Melee tbh
Ya, but after they take someone's stock, they wavedash, tech to shine, raptor boost, jump cancel dair into dash dance into hax dance into shine boosted shffl fair into wall tech, short hop laser, jump cancel cluster****, ledge cancel sing, raptor boost to shine, into sshhhfffllll bair, into rollout cancel waved land, into ken combo, into l canceled dancing blade. So obviously they know what they are doing.

Then I get back on the stage and they fair and fsmash.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
There's an awful lot more than 10 Melee players in Utah. I'll list just a couple of them.
Me, Support, Grif, Pumpinz, Zykrath, Roguay, his crew of what, at least 3 people, Hatch, you, Apples, Shylock, Worrio, Devon, Mars, Kenny, Yaz, Tsu, Alchemist (don't know how to spell his name), Poophandler, Adlp, his crew, that other Cedar City player (sorry, forgot your name), Perfect Chaos, etc.
And it's growing.
who the **** told you i play melee?? im only good cause you guys suck **** at ****ing *****

theres like 8 gym leaders... and 4 elite 4... so thats 12 people. and theres like 10 people who play melee in utah? i question the math of this.
what this guy said

HAHAHA
the TRUTH
my matches in brawl go faster then some of these melee matches

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
also, if anyone who smokes cigs comes to my fest, I will ****ing **** your butthole with the nearest inanimate object I can find if you smoke on the porch. My stupid landlord freaked the **** out after salt fest because she found a bunch of butts on the porch and threatened to evict us. So if you gotta smoke, walk to the 7/11 down the street. Or something. Just don't leave the butts on the porch or smoke on the porch.

net1234

Smash Ace
also, if anyone who smokes cigs comes to my fest, I will ****ing **** your butthole with the nearest inanimate object I can find if you smoke on the porch. My stupid landlord freaked the **** out after salt fest because she found a bunch of butts on the porch and threatened to evict us. So if you gotta smoke, walk to the 7/11 down the street. Or something. Just don't leave the butts on the porch or smoke on the porch.
wow that guy was probably a total asshole.
also whens the fest?

Last edited:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
What time you starting. I get off work at 5

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
tomorrow I will be taking all $1 PM Bo3 money matches
spending up to $15
get at me
I'll MM you. $5?

HAHAHA
the TRUTH
my matches in brawl go faster then some of these melee matches
my grandmother could literally run a marathon in the time it takes you to show up for/finish a set. F you and your freaking time outs. You got what you deserved.:smash:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Ya, but after they take someone's stock, they wavedash, tech to shine, raptor boost, jump cancel dair into dash dance into hax dance into shine boosted shffl fair into wall tech, short hop laser, jump cancel cluster****, ledge cancel sing, raptor boost to shine, into sshhhfffllll bair, into rollout cancel waved land, into ken combo, into l canceled dancing blade. So obviously they know what they are doing.

Then I get back on the stage and they fair and fsmash.
You make the best posts

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
@ T Tane I'll see if I can go... I don't have any homework tonight but I might be doing something with other people... You'll know I'm coming if you find me in your living room.

*Just realizes the double post*
*Hopes he doesn't end up as a blood sacrifice to @Aerodrome *
*Realizes he tagged Aerodrome*
Well... it was nice knowing you guys

Speaking of Aerodrome... I vote Aerodrome for Champion of our gym leader thing.

Last edited:

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM you. $5?

my grandmother could literally run a marathon in the time it takes you to show up for/finish a set. F you and your freaking time outs. You got what you deserved.:smash:
1 rule, no pit
#nerfpit

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Well, I can see this is going to be a lot more effort than it's worth.

I'm just going to stop trying to run this league thing, and I'm going to take a long break from showing up at a Utah event for a while. I'll be back when I feel up to all this bull again.

See ya guys later.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
If this elite four and gym thing takes off, I call 24 hour fitness. Wait, how does this whole thing work again?
That's a great idea! You can only have a gym battles at actual gyms! I call gold's gym

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i'm almost 24 years old for christ sake, this is just ultra lame to me but i have withheld my opinion because everybody else seemed to enjoy it. no need to be so discouraged shiro, just have fun with those who want to. i know how annoying and defeating it can feel when you go far out of your way to try to make people happy and they just ignore you / shoot you down, but keep your chin up buddy :)

Last edited:

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
Well, I can see this is going to be a lot more effort than it's worth.

I'm just going to stop trying to run this league thing, and I'm going to take a long break from showing up at a Utah event for a while. I'll be back when I feel up to all this bull again.

See ya guys later.
Don't give up dude! there were a bunch of ppl who were into it.

I am serious about my gym rules V
Your rules were funny, and made sense for something like this. Srsly how many ppl have practice timing an opponent out?

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Srsly how many ppl have practice timing an opponent out?
Thank you for the scientific analysis. I am doing my best for the community. I'm trying to bring the traits of the greatest game of all time (Brawl) to a game almost as good.

On a serious note...I feel that I need to introduce myself to everyone that I don't know this saturday. Gotta fellowship the new guys

Top Bottom