• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Well I just found out I'm scheduled to work on Saturday. I get off at 3:00, is there any point in me coming past then? I'll have missed the scrubfest and Melee singles right? And what time did we plan to have the crew battle?

Sorry for the double post Aerodrome, but guys, after a lot of bracket research and discussion with members of the Utah scene, the preliminary Melee positions are up on the site. http://utahsmashbrosleague.weebly.com/

If you aren't on there and you believe you should be, don't fret. I'll be watching closely at Smash Jam and other upcoming tourneys as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Apparantly ben is too good for Ken's teachings... I am unworthy of your skill and I will drop out of the ScrubFest because i'm scared my doctorate is going to get tippered in the face and now I have to play Brawl because it has no tech skill so it's eazy lolz. I will get sponsored by EMP and play meta knight and win every match cause meta knight is unbeatable. #360noScope420Spin2WinTornadoAllDayScrubLord2Gud4UBrawlSukzGitGud

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
Apparantly ben is too good for Ken's teachings... I am unworthy of your skill and I will drop out of the ScrubFest because i'm scared my doctorate is going to get tippered in the face and now I have to play Brawl because it has no tech skill so it's eazy lolz. I will get sponsored by EMP and play meta knight and win every match cause meta knight is unbeatable. #360noScope420Spin2WinTornadoAllDayScrubLord2Gud4UBrawlSukzGitGud
but i need ur 5$ :(

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Going to the gym leaders thing....

I think I need to prove myself against some peeps. I can easily be in there somewhere, but since I don't officially compete any more, kind of hard to be "placed" somewhere.

Or we could just straight up put me as the Lorelei of each division and call it good :) Wish I could be there all day for the tournament though, but I'll try to make it for the tail end which would be brawl, or keep through PM or something. Depends on entrants and what not I guess.

Shylock

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-1943-0839
@ Mr. Fox Mr. Fox I would like to nominate @ net1234 net1234 for being the rival because he's got Gary Oak written all over him. Talks **** on you, gets his ass beaten, proceeds to talk more **** on you. He can be the scrub sacrifice offering before the real fights begin.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
And then he'd come back at the end of Orange Islands after being gone the entire time and wreck everyone's face with a terrible character

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
66 roy main extraordinaire.

i think id rather watch X-Men 3

Top Bottom