• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
@Tuesday
I don't think i'll ever get over at how creepy that gif is... it's like one moment his mouth is a hotdog and the next it's a hamburger patty and then he smiles and I'm just like :dizzy:

Last edited:

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
@ Mr. Fox Mr. Fox I would like to nominate @ net1234 net1234 for being the rival because he's got Gary Oak written all over him. Talks **** on you, gets his *** beaten, proceeds to talk more **** on you. He can be the scrub sacrifice offering before the real fights begin.
I was thinking similarly, but I think he's more perfect for the role of Youngster Joey. Top percentage baby!!!

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
man, it's been a while since i've posted. first, late shoutouts to @ Tsuteto Tsuteto for salt fest and for moving my tv all by himself. i still don't know how you did it :-p. for those who want to view/download the stuff i recorded, i put it up on google drive here. the quality isn't very good, but considering it comes from a capture card that's probably older than smash and from a computer made from discarded spare parts, i'm happy i got anything at all :-p. here's a brief description of what i recorded:

20140516 stuff is from tane's fest the night before salt fest.
20140517 stuff is from salt fest on saturday. a lot of melee friendlies and @ Superw0rri0 Superw0rri0 's pool, i think.
20140518 not much stuff since i arrived late to salt fest that day. some pm friendlies and brawl friendlies. also the crew battle at tane's post-fest fest. i didn't hook everything up right in my rush to get everything together at tane's place, so there's no sound for those files unfortunately :-(.

i will only be keeping up these vids for like a week before creating space for newer stuff, so if you want them, download them or view them while they're still up!

@ Superw0rri0 Superw0rri0 and @ Tsuteto Tsuteto : i'm not gonna lie, i'm kinda sad that you guys are throwing your controllers at high velocity, while i'm here with my two controllers that have loose control sticks which always seem to press over instead of up/down ;-p. i'm not jealous at all that you have controllers to spare ;-).

@ BillNyeTheSamusGuy BillNyeTheSamusGuy : i'd be down for scrub fest. i can finally prove that i'm worst of the worst... or is that best of the worst?

@ Mr. Fox Mr. Fox : gym leaders thing sounds super fun. thanks for taking the initiative to organize things and setting up the webpage (even if it's just a weebly page ;-)). too many people talk; not enough people do ;-).

@ Superw0rri0 Superw0rri0 if i bring my capture stuff, does that mean i can get in free ;-)?

@Tuesday you wobbled wobbles?! that's hilarious.

sorry for the wall of text, everyone. this post is becoming longer than i anticipated. but just so i don't double post, does anyone from provo/orem area wanna go up together for neumont? also, would people mind if i set up hacked melee on their wiis for the tourny? there's a lot of cool new stuff in the latest hack pack and i'm curious to have people try it out. plus there's a lot of tourny related stuff like stage highlighting/striking.

net1234

Smash Ace
gym leaders have 2 use a bad character tho right? i guess i'd have 2 bring out the ganon
also real talk whose hosting this fest?

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Anybody wanna fest tonight? I can host or drive people. Text me with any info, whether you're interested, are hosting, are selling drugs, etc. I'm working so I won't be on the boards. My number: 8oh1 too 2 ate 7 to wun 1

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
gym leaders have 2 use a bad character tho right? i guess i'd have 2 bring out the ganon
also real talk whose hosting this fest?
No. They just have to use a different character than other Leaders. So far the only taken one is my Pikachu.

net1234

Smash Ace
No. They just have to use a different character than other Leaders. So far the only taken one is my Pikachu.
theres like 8 gym leaders... and 4 elite 4... so thats 12 people. and theres like 10 people who play melee in utah? i question the math of this.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
theres like 8 gym leaders... and 4 elite 4... so thats 12 people. and theres like 10 people who play melee in utah? i question the math of this.
There's an awful lot more than 10 Melee players in Utah. I'll list just a couple of them.

Me, Support, Grif, Pumpinz, Zykrath, Roguay, his crew of what, at least 3 people, Hatch, you, Apples, Shylock, Worrio, Devon, Mars, Kenny, Yaz, Tsu, Alchemist (don't know how to spell his name), Poophandler, Adlp, his crew, that other Cedar City player (sorry, forgot your name), Perfect Chaos, etc.

And it's growing.

Last edited:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
There's an awful lot more than 10 Melee players in Utah. I'll list just a couple of them.

Me, Support, Grif, Pumpinz, Zykrath, Roguay, his crew of what, at least 3 people, Hatch, you, Apples, Shylock, Worrio, Devon, Mars, Kenny, Yaz, Tsu, Alchemist (don't know how to spell his name), Poophandler, Adlp, his crew, that other Cedar City player (sorry, forgot your name), Socandrewcer, Perfect Chaos, etc.

And it's growing.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa......I AM NOT a melee player. I play melee but 'm not a melee player. I can't be considered a player to a game I don't even practice

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'll be a gym leader bcuz im dabess canideight
I main melee

Any fests tonight? I'll host if necessary.

Here, you can have some of my cookie.
You'd better get to whatever fest there is, I feel like I haven't seen you in a ****in year you nub scrubber

Last edited:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Here's my Gym leader info

Badge: Rainbow Badge
Character: Jiggs
Stage: Onett
Rules: Best of 5. 1 stock 2 minute time limit. The only way you can win in a game is a time out. If you KO the other player, you automatically lose that game.
Quote: "Don't play gay"

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
man, it's been a while since i've posted. first, late shoutouts to @ Tsuteto Tsuteto for salt fest and for moving my tv all by himself. i still don't know how you did it :-p. for those who want to view/download the stuff i recorded, i put it up on google drive here. the quality isn't very good, but considering it comes from a capture card that's probably older than smash and from a computer made from discarded spare parts, i'm happy i got anything at all :-p. here's a brief description of what i recorded:

20140516 stuff is from tane's fest the night before salt fest.
20140517 stuff is from salt fest on saturday. a lot of melee friendlies and @ Superw0rri0 Superw0rri0 's pool, i think.
20140518 not much stuff since i arrived late to salt fest that day. some pm friendlies and brawl friendlies. also the crew battle at tane's post-fest fest. i didn't hook everything up right in my rush to get everything together at tane's place, so there's no sound for those files unfortunately :-(.
GUYS HE SEPERATED THEM INTO INDIVIDUAL MATCHES; DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MANY MANY HOURS HE RECORDED?

@ N nqztv you're a hero

net1234

Smash Ace

Rules: Best of 5. 1 stock 2 minute time limit. The only way you can win in a game is a time out. If you KO the other player, you automatically lose that game.
dude play mute city thats the gayest puff stage lol

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416

Dude, I like that idea. A lot.

Badge: Badge of **** ****ting and Butt ****ing with A Gun (1st badge)
Character: Pichu
Stage: Temple
Rules: Beat my ****in Pichu. 4 stock, no time. No wave dashing. No spaceys. No top tiers. No mid tiers. No ATs. No playing smart. No being good.

Alt. ruleset (Seph's rules): Can only use Marth. Can only use fair and fsmash. No L-canceling. Must call dibs on a match 17 games in advance.
Quote:
"**** out my ****."
"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

Last edited:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Dude, I like that idea. A lot.

Badge: Badge of **** ****ting and Butt ****ing with A Gun (1st badge)
Character: Pichu
Stage: Temple
Rules: Beat my ****in Pichu. 4 stock, no time. No wave dashing. No spaceys. No top tiers. No mid tiers. No ATs. No playing smart. No being good.

Alt. ruleset (Seph's rules): Can only use Marth. Can only use fair and fsmash. No L-canceling. Must call dibs on a match 17 games in advance.
Quote:
"**** out my ****."
"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"
Dude you don't know how funny this shiz is. I'm still laughing :joyful:

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
tomorrow I will be taking all $1 PM Bo3 money matches
spending up to $15
get at me

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Ok all this talk of working out at the gym and money matches is fun, but who wants to

HAVE A ****IN FEST TONIGHT

Top Bottom