• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@Perfect Chaos: we have a couple mayflash adapters for gamecube controllers and i think it's fun to play with alternative controllers (wii u pro controller, classic controller pro, ps3 controllers) just to see what it might be like for smash 4. but ya, if people are really opposed to it, we can switch it out with the gamecube and set one of the wiis to project m.

@ Tuesday Tuesday : we weren't planning on using crts. me and my friends don't own crts :-(, but i've always wanted to try playing on a crt to see if i can feel the difference, so if anyone wants to bring theirs, i would not be opposed to it ;-) ;-). are the smashers here usually set on playing on crts, even during casual play?

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
@Perfect Chaos: we have a couple mayflash adapters for gamecube controllers and i think it's fun to play with alternative controllers (wii u pro controller, classic controller pro, ps3 controllers) just to see what it might be like for smash 4. but ya, if people are really opposed to it, we can switch it out with the gamecube and set one of the wiis to project m.

@ Tuesday Tuesday : we weren't planning on using crts. me and my friends don't own crts :-(, but i've always wanted to try playing on a crt to see if i can feel the difference, so if anyone wants to bring theirs, i would not be opposed to it ;-) ;-). are the smashers here usually set on playing on crts, even during casual play?
simple answer.......yes

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
There's also a BYU smashers group on facebook you can join. Good place for things more specific to BYU/utah county. Request in and I'll add you.

Any of the new-ish players obsessed with PM want to MM on saturday? I just started playing PM less than a week ago, so I'm a total scrub.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Let me try to get those days off of work.

edit: how late on friday are we leaving. Seeing if I need to ask for friday,saturday,sunday or just saturday sunday.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ Ken Neth Ken Neth : i don't actually use facebook, but i did have my friend join the group yesterday.

@ Tuesday Tuesday : i'll see if i can find someone to bring another crt, or see if there's anyone giving away tvs on ksl nearby, but if you could bring your crt, that would be great!

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
**** ME I am so torn between going to the tourney or stay home for my soon to be girlfriend's birthday. she knows im planning on going to smash that day but i COMPLETELY forgot about that of course like a ****ing ******. I know we're not official yet but if I stay behind as a surprise I am gonna get some serious +rep u know

**** I think im gonna stay guys im sorry. might go to the Colorado tournament if its in the west part of the state though

Last edited by a moderator:

QraQ

Smash Ace
**** ME I am so torn between going to the tourney or stay home for my soon to be girlfriend's birthday. she knows im planning on going to smash that day but i COMPLETELY forgot about that of course like a ****ing ******. I know we're not official yet but if I stay behind as a surprise I am gonna get some serious +rep u know

**** I think im gonna stay guys im sorry. might go to the Colorado tournament if its in the west part of the state though
Why not bring her along? I'm sure we could find a way to celebrate her birthday with a bang.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Let me try to get those days off of work.

edit: how late on friday are we leaving. Seeing if I need to ask for friday,saturday,sunday or just saturday sunday.
I think the plan is to leave Friday around 5. However, Devon is a part of this, which means we probably won't be leaving until 9 or some ****.

Last edited:

-Mars-

Smash Hero

Damn Dood when I met you at the tourny I didn't realize you were the guy all the way from Cedar City holy **** we should have got some games in

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I had said 75 by mistake before, yet the page was originally 100 people att
Why not bring her along? I'm sure we could find a way to celebrate her birthday with a bang.
I will totally bring a cake for her if you come. You two can share

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah somehow I don't think she wants to sit around and watch a bunch of dudes play videos games; I would just stay and do birthday things with her and score some serious points. Though if she does want to go, skip getting her a birthday gift and just go a buy a ring, dude.

But man that Crewneria hype.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Yeah somehow I don't think she wants to sit around and watch a bunch of dudes play videos games; I would just stay and do birthday things with her and score some serious points. Though if she does want to go, skip getting her a birthday gift and just go a buy a ring, dude.

But man that Crewneria hype.
There's a point system to relationships? o.O I thought you reach max when they become your g/f lol.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
speaking of

its about time to change my sig again, need to find more gifs

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
KILL LA KILL OH MY GOD.

Its so good. oh my god

adsjkhfadslfjhkadsfjhkadfads

1 episode left

Last edited:

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

There will always be tourneys to smash at.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Stay with your girl. We have tournaments like every other week and mutiple smash fest each week, a birthday only happens once a year. Besides, who wants to hang out with a bunch of sweaty, smelly dudes when you could get some?

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
guys i made the right move.

regardless i want to see a stream so yall can Show me your moves

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
It's weird how the thread goes really dead right before a tourney. people practicing hard haha

Top Bottom