• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It's weird how the thread goes really dead right before a tourney. people practicing hard haha
nah its all about lurking before a tourney. nobody wants to give away the secret strat to winning. (hint its megaman x)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
A bunch of the people in Utah County are probably smashing with the Idaho folks right now, so that's a big reason for the inactiveness.

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If I'm your enemy, I guess I shouldn't be picking you up, then...

...unforunately, you're also my ally in teams, so I have to. XD

Anyway, I'm heading out to pick you up within the next few minutes. Expect me there around 10.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Tsu, you need to be the designated UT tourney organizer. I can already tell that this is a fantastic tourney. Well done sir.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Also, I am willing to pay someone to set up my wii to load games from an external drive.

And I wanna buy an external drive.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Yo! On some real ****. Y'all ****** need to put some ****in deodorant and wash your ass smelling like straight ass cheeks in there. But great tourney Tsu I had a blast.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Great job everyone. You guys did really good. I was very surprised with Idaho. You guys are very good.

Sorry about all the salt from me. I was not playing my best and you guys deserved my best. You guys did great.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Great job everyone. You guys did really good. I was very surprised with Idaho. You guys are very good.

Sorry about all the salt from me. I was not playing my best and you guys deserved my best. You guys did great.
did you delete your facebook again?

oh and hi utah. come to ceo plzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey guys thanks for all the freaking friendlies.
Shoutouts to:
@ Meleeruler Meleeruler for helping with my Marth it really did help
@ Sinz Sinz for getting me there.
@Final (or Aria whatever your ****ing forum name is) for them Marth dittos
@ Sinz Sinz @ Meleeruler Meleeruler and @ Mr. Fox Mr. Fox for the life changing car ride home
and @ Tsuteto Tsuteto for hosting an amazing tourney!!!!

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
One thing I can say, its clear that Tane and I need to be at the next one. We need commentators for Brawl. Badly. Lol.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Wow. Y'all are amazing. Idaho is amazing for coming out here too. It was fun playing them in some money matches and showing off my Zelda, gotta admit :) But it was especially grand to see you all have a good ol' time overall, I feel. I know there were some issues, some cared and some uncared about, but if you have any suggestions, please feel free to either post them here, or e-mail Gamer's Abbey at gamersabbey@gmail.com. Thank you all for going, and I'll do the "paperwork" side for y'all within the next day or two.

P.S. To anyone who has won first place in the Singles Only divisions, I will get you details about your Salt Fest passes as soon as possible. Thank you, and congratulations!

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
hot damn i was able to tune into the tournament for a bit and the doubles i saw were poppin

i'll catch the next one or maybe will come up for a fest soon if it will be big enough.

Skull Kid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chuggbert
3DS FC
0748-3351-1612
I'm way hyped on that tourney. That was tons of fun. Thanks, @ Tsuteto Tsuteto , for setting it all up. Mega dope. Also it was sick meeting everybody that I did. Can't wait for the next.

Shylock

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-1943-0839
OH MAN! That was the absolute best I'm definitely loving the tournament scene XD Thank you so much everybody who played friendlies with me it really helped me get a feel for a ton of different match ups. And @ Tsuteto Tsuteto you are friggin awesome thank you for making it all happen :D Hope to play against everybody more and more!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ken Neth and I for best casting duo of the tourney?

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney! I got wrecked by Qarq (Dom) in winners and losers, though. :(

Next time Qarq, I'll definitely have a new character for you to combo! ;P

Other shoutouts later.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
alright, ill try to keep shoutouts brief and mostly to the new faces
IDAHO:
A+++++ scene. skill level is legit, personalities are legit, what can I say. thanks so much for coming and I hope to see you guys for some more adventures on your way back home

Qrom[inic?]-so cool, so muscular. I thought falcon would be the answer to team big body but in the end nobody could stop the QraQen. and how could we? did you guys see this dude's ****ing muscles?

guy who's name i forgot again-you were the first idaho player i played, pretty strong falco player. i enjoyed our games a lot, was hoping to play you in brackets but it didn't pan out. i regret not playing zelda vs your bird, 100% no bull**** i think it would have been really close games. if you haven't played a good zelda before, I'll make sure to show you that she's actually a decent character

dragoomba - you bodied utah in umvc3 so hard that you didn't even lose a character ROFL. that is destruction on unfathomable levels for me. hopefully I will get the chance to play you at salt fest, i would love to bear witness to your skill and i know i will learn and improve dramatically from a 15-30 minute sesh of hopping in dat body bag

all the new utah players that I met-in particular, the roy player and his friend who played marf iirc. come to more tournies guys, i can't believe how many unknown up and comers there are around here that don't post and aren't active. the skill level in utah could be VERY high next year if all of us come together and play regularly.

yaz- now that you're in form and squeaked out that victory, i believe we have a rivalry. pretty sure you already know i think you're cool as **** but in case you forgot there's your reminder. ggs, peach is one of my weaker matchups and you're good as **** against fox. i need to grind out some practice and get my rocky balboa on. you deserved it man, that's a john free W i can't front

pc - thanks for teaming, you're a good support player. wish i was better at pm so i could defend utah against the invaders :(

aRJ - me you and yaz gotta visit the bakery soon. hopefully i will score today and maybe we can get something lined up next weekend

c!z - coming in here and cleaning house...you're a monster!! glad I got to play you in tournament with 0 sandbagging. your di is so ****ing good dude. combos don't work on you, and your neutral game is ****ing legit, and since we can't 0-death you you make us play even more neutral game. where i'm from that's just RUDE.

_X_ - you give all star hugs lol. you literally make me want to practice my hug game so I can get on that level. you make me all hot and bothered can't imagine how females respond to it

everybody I didn't mention you know i love you. just don't wanna spend 30 minutes writing out shoutouts. this scene's come so far since i first came here, it's really been a privilege to see everybody come together and flourish like this

special shoutout to TSUTETO for always taking great personal sacrifice to give us these incredible tournies. you are invaluable to the community and it inspires me how much of yourself you put into this. seeing how torn you are with making the calls to DQ people and trying so hard to make sure everybody is happy and accommodated is truly inspiring, real talk. the REALEST of talk. and the look on your face when you thought i missed pm singles registration LOL. i still can't believe how invested you are in serving us dude. what can i say man, we are fortunate to have you.

most hype moment for me was the PM weegee dittos. sick set guys.
most ridiculous moment: walking over to watch PC and jekyll play, and what do I see but a FOX DITTO. 20XX is here boys
funniest moment: colus asking my why I'm red and pointing at my wrist. I proceed to explain that because I am so white, the blood flowings through my warms myskin and gives it a red tint, especially in my face. he laughs and tells me "no i mean your wrist band"

final shoutout to @ T Tane for not coming. you done goofed buddy. me, devon, and some others were talking about how much we like playing with you and i may or may not have told them to **** MY JOLLY ASSHOLE in your honor

to everybody I beat: I got one image for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom