• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm hella bummed about it, but I think Kenny summed it up pretty well. Theoretically we could take 16+ hours if the roads are bad, not to mention the fact that all of the routes from here to there are mega sketch if it's bad weather. :( Kenny is the smashfest tonight or tomorrow? If it's tomorrow then I definitely could come.

:phone:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Friday is the only day I can go, but I would be able to stay as late as it goes for.

Lolololol X.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If it's Friday, then I'll be much more motivated to come (since P:M 2.5 comes out on Friday XD). What time do you plan to start it if it happens on Friday?

PS: THIS is a pretty significant thing that 2.5 fixes. I'm surprise such a thing was even programed into Brawl in the first place. Buffer masks its presence, but it still makes it essentially alter the timing for buffer, regardless.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I can start whenever. I have nothing going on. I was thinking of some time after five or so if its gonna go on till late, but I'm up for anything really.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Just dropping by to remind you all that the Early Bird Special discount will end on the 31st so if you want to save some cash, purchase your badge before then.

Hotel information is now also up on the website and the tournament schedule will be in the next day or two as well.

www.saltfest.org

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
@Kenny: Right now, I would want to go, but I'm not totally sure if I will, yet. If I do go, though, I won't stay as long as I did for Marco's last Smashfest, though.

@ASLC: Speaking of the Salt Fest, I e-mailed you guys 3 weeks ago and never got a reply.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
@Kenny: Right now, I would want to go, but I'm not totally sure if I will, yet. If I do go, though, I won't stay as long as I did for Marco's last Smashfest, though.

@ASLC: Speaking of the Salt Fest, I e-mailed you guys 3 weeks ago and never got a reply.
My apologies. Did you send the email to general@utahfightcircuit.com? If so, we never received it or may have gone to into trash and folder and we didn't catch it in time. Please send us the email again and I'll make sure that you will be replied to.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Kenny I'm not 100% sure I can go, but I'll keep you posted via text. I would like to if I can, though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
it just barely expanded, so it goes to provo now
i didn't check to see how late it runs
and front runner never runs on sunday so :/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The last northbound train from Provo leaves at 1:13am. However, the last Trax Train from Murray Central is at 11:54pm, so in order to make that train, the last Frontrunner train youd need to get is at 10:27pm, which gets to the Murray Station at 11:13, where you could then get on the 11:14 red line Trax train.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Alright sounds good. So I'm actually at my house in Orem right now. Let me know when people are thinking of coming and I'll head back to my apt.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Final, my phone number is 801 669 3543, that way you can text me a little before you get into provo and I can meet you there. I'm pretty sure everyone else already has my number. Let me know when you guys need to be picked up.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
What is STD? Sell the dog? Stomping tiny dildos? Salute the dodgers? Smell that dong!

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I doubt I can, I'll be too busy with school. Taking two production classes. -_-

Top Bottom