• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm so pumped for you Apex-ers! I got work off so I can watch the stream and live vicariously through you guys. I wish I could go. :/ But good luck, yo! You guys will kick ***. Except for Devon, who will just make people commit suicide via sleeping bag and tent.

:phone:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
For anybody that is a gangster, I'll be watching the Apex stream at my apartment on a huge HDTV (no worrying about lag lolz) on Friday. Hit me up if you wanna come.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Ok, guys. Let's get the setups required for us to run Brawl and Melee at Salt Fest. For anyone willing to bring a setup, we'll be offering a discounted badge to enter the convention. http://www.saltfest.org/supporter.html Fill out the application and we'll get back to you.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
How much would the discount be if I could bring three TVs and two wiis?

Cause with the current price I'm probably not going to be attending lol.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What if I were to buy the Badge of the Gods; do/can I get any sort of discount for actually running Melee, helping out with Brawl, and bringing at least 1 full set-up (and possibly 2-3 extra systems)?

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
What if I were to buy the Badge of the Gods; do/can I get any sort of discount for actually running Melee, helping out with Brawl, and bringing at least 1 full set-up (and possibly 2-3 extra systems)?
The supporter discount is only for those who are purchasing a Three Day Badge. The reason being that the value from the Badge of the Gods is already incredible. You get access to Anime Salt Lake, all three days of Salt Fest, a shirt, and entry into one tournament of your choice. Purchased individually, it's about a $100 value.

We'll update the FAQ so everyone knows about this but that's a good question and thank you for asking. We apologize if this upsets anyone but it's up to you decide on which badge is better for you. If you are going to both ASL and Salt Fest, then the Badge of the Gods is, hands down, the better deal.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
alright guys this is it
doubles is today and were heading to the venue right now
in case you didn't know the teams are
me & Ebo
Chris & KillLock

im really excited to see how me and ebo do
Chris and KillLock should be ****

we'll try and make you guys proud!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont think its over yet, but if I had to make a prediction, Id bet Dabuz will.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Loooooool Marz.

Has anyone joined Smash4u? What are your thoughts on the site? I don't know if it's gonna take off or not.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Seriously. Blew my mind. I don't regret staying up all night at all. Props to Salem.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I love how lately in nationals Utah always loses to Lucas looool.
That's a good sign. XD Maybe I should start going to tourneys again....

But really this week is going to be so boring compared to the show that was put on last night. My throat hurts from screaming.....

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You should start tourneying again man. I gotta beat that damn GnW.

Seriously though, I don't know if anything can top that game five last stock of GF. Holy ballz. The last stock I was screaming and cringing and saying "oh **** oh **** oh ****".

I am a giant nub.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
You should start tourneying again man. I gotta beat that damn GnW.

Seriously though, I don't know if anything can top that game five last stock of GF. Holy ballz. The last stock I was screaming and cringing and saying "oh **** oh **** oh ****".

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Well shoot. I totally wanted to host an APEX stream party, but I forgot to. :3

Top Bottom