• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Wangston I'm down. My finals actually end on Monday, so I'm down to play whenever after that. That goes for any other gangstaz that wanna pleh.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
^ Lololololololol. Says the dude that times people out in friendlies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Devon you play morrigan-doom, you're lucky I don't have time to practice that game lol

Also does anyone know where I can get replacement thumb sticks for GameCube controllers?

:phone:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Devon you play morrigan-doom, you're lucky I don't have time to practice that game lol

Also does anyone know where I can get replacement thumb sticks for GameCube controllers?

Devon knows that **** because he's a nerd.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey UofU or BYU students.

If I said "There is a difference between your AND you're" would that be the wrong use of "there" should it be "their" instead?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey UofU or BYU students.

If I said "There is a difference between your AND you're" would that be the wrong use of "there" should it be "their" instead?
I would answer this for you, but Im neither a UofU student, nor a BYU student.

___X___

Smash Lord
LOL!! @ WANGSTON

Anyways, looks like I'm going to Apex thanks to a good friend of mine. This means I'm actually going to be practicing like I used to. So as much as I hate to say this, uhm, does anyone want to practice/play smash anytime during the Christmas break or week?
-______-

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
LOL!! @ WANGSTON

Anyways, looks like I'm going to Apex thanks to a good friend of mine. This means I'm actually going to be practicing like I used to. So as much as I hate to say this, uhm, does anyone want to practice/play smash anytime during the Christmas break or week?
-______-
Sorry for the super late update but the next monthly will be December 22nd, which is pretty soon. You can consider the day after the world ends monthly.

We'll have shirts for sale. They're only $15 for people who come so support the scene and look stylish.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
LOL!! @ WANGSTON

-______-
Dis gangsta is down.

Also, this: http://youtu.be/oDr1oOjktiU

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
CO plans....I'm for sure driving up. I have 2 people going in my car most likely (Devon and Kenny) but I have room for 1 or 2 more. Gas would be cheaper with more, which is always a plus in my book. Hit me up if you're planning on going. Because this **** needz to happen, yo.

Also: smash fest at my place tonight. Kenny and Wangston are for sure coming, and I'm sure the Scrub will be coming too. There's talk of him bringing a sleeping bag and a tent. Not sure what time it will be, but I'm sure if you show up at any random time that I'll be down to smash.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Who announcement a smashfest for "tonight" after midnight (unless you mean the end of the 16th day, but you probably don't)... <_<
It's pretty much an STD at this point.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Yeah I actually do mean at the end of the day on the 16th.

Kenny, no preference dude. I'm down for whatever. I just hope I don't get called in for work. :/ If I do, you homies can just kick it at my place while I do a run, hopefully it won't take long.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm thinking on coming over later, then. Any Melee players coming to this? (Ones that'll actually play Melee the majority of the time? Ichigo, I know you're out there!)

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm sure as hell not a Melee player but I would love to play some. I've been craving it lately.

-Final-

Aria♪
CO plans....I'm for sure driving up. I have 2 people going in my car most likely (Devon and Kenny) but I have room for 1 or 2 more. Gas would be cheaper with more, which is always a plus in my book. Hit me up if you're planning on going. Because this **** needz to happen, yo
Hey, if you've still got room in your car, I'm definitely down to go. I can't make it to Apex because of money issues, but I can definitely afford to go to CO.

:quill:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hey, if you've still got room in your car, I'm definitely down to go. I can't make it to Apex because of money issues, but I can definitely afford to go to CO.

Hell yeah dude, you're more than welcome to. I've got room. So far, it's you, Kenny and Devon. You coming to the smash fest tonight?

It's MK banned....I don't know how I feel about that yet. Mainly because I enjoy that MU for Pika. :)

-Final-

Aria♪
Yeah, I'll be there tonight. Does 5 sound good? Or is that too early?

I actually do like the Peach-Metaknight matchup, too... even though it's freakin terrible for peach, it's really fun to play.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
5 is perfect, man. Are you gonna need a ride? We should get some Melee in today for sure. I'm mega-craving.

Yeah dude, it's weird how that works. Like the Marth-Luigi matchup. It's terrible for WeeGee, but I love it. Lolz. It will be interesting to see what characters are used the most...Hopefully not Oli or Diddy. >_<

Top Bottom