• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
If my friend is coming, he may very well speak with you in Japanese Erion. He got back from his mission over in Japan about 8 months ago XD

Erion

Smash Cadet
If my friend is coming, he may very well speak with you in Japanese Erion. He got back from his mission over in Japan about 8 months ago XD
I speak very little Japanese actually, it's been a long time and I was very young when I moved back to Brazil so I don't remember much, just a few words like "baka" (which kind of means "stupid" :grin:) and some others...
Japan is a very cool place, I can actually remember a lot of places that I lived or visited while I was there... I might actually go back there for my mission, who knows... anyway, I can speak Portuguese a LOT better than Japanese but I would be delighted to meet your friend.

AND...

I love you too, Gojira... lol

And Junpei is the man!

:)

C!Z

Smash Lord
In Erion's defense ciz, he joined smashboards well over a year before you did.

Everyone's pink on the inside Xsyven :laugh:
You shut your mouth Junpei, you don't defend anybody against me you hooker! Haha anyways so any fests this week?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So a while ago someone was asking what happened to Gideon and i think i solved it. I think he lives in Boise now cuz i was talking to someone who said they played me in Utah and now lives in Boise. I'll talk to him again to find out if it's him for sure.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
So Yaz, C!Z, and Dai-A want a smashfest, eh? Well... me might just have to have one then!! What day works best for you guys??

Also, BC, search Dawindell on youtube for two matches of SoP6; like FtS says, nothing particularly good but, meh.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm up for a smashfest. I am just about to leave to get my wisdom teeth out:(so tonight won't work. I should be good for wednesday though.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
No, I was pretty much the same. Second or third day was the worse. I did feel the bottom ones getting pulled, but the top came out really easy, and the top were the ones that were buried.

Just... don't fall asleep with your teeth clenched.

McFly

Smash Cadet
Go for a Wednesday fest. That would probably work out the best. Kenny and I are busy on Thursday ;) I wanna show Bobo what my Pikachu is made of. Well, besides rat meat.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
My wisdom teeth never hurt. I walked in, walked out, no pain. All 4 pulled. Maybe I was lucky?
Lucky. I didn't get pain medicine till this morning. They paid me $250 dollars to do some sleep study thing after I got them taken out. They had two types of medicine and then a placebo (fake medicine) . The only bad part was that I think I got the placebo because I was in a ton of pain all night long. It was awful. But I'm on lorotab now so it's all good:).

Go for a Wednesday fest. That would probably work out the best. Kenny and I are busy on Thursday ;) I wanna show Bobo what my Pikachu is made of. Well, besides rat meat.
We are??

Oh yeah, Explications. Thursday won't really work.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
First off, Ken Neth, you're crazy... you really think you'll be able to smash today? Sugarpoultry; you're just lucky. My teeth hurt for a day and no more after that too, but my face was sore and my mouth continued to bleed from time to time for like 3days... and I'm actually STILL very very slightly swollen/residually bruised, and it's been almost two weeks. So.. yeah. You're lucky :p.
I'm really looking forward to playing all the new people this Saturday... it looks to be awesome! (*nudges buzz*)

Now, for the smashfest umm, Today. Location?? I can, as usual, supply two setups though to wherever we decide to do this.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Lucky. I didn't get pain medicine till this morning. They paid me $250 dollars to do some sleep study thing after I got them taken out. They had two types of medicine and then a placebo (fake medicine) . The only bad part was that I think I got the placebo because I was in a ton of pain all night long. It was awful. But I'm on lorotab now so it's all good:).
omg, I've always wanted to get paid to be a lab rat! I only had to get two wisdom teeth removed, and I got a bottle full of percoset for it. I got them removed in SLC, and had to drive town to St. George the same night-- my doctor reccomended that I overdose on them on the drive down. It was amazing. I got in the car, fell asleep, and two minutes later, I was in St. George. Sure, all the pillows I was laying on, and my clothes were drenched in blood afterwards, but meh.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
^^ The study only covered two teeth, so in a month I'm going to go back for another round and they'll pay me again. 500 bucks to get wisdom teeth pulled is not bad. Not bad at all.
First off, Ken Neth, you're crazy... you really think you'll be able to smash today?
Of course. A swollen cheek can't stop me:laugh:. I'll probably have to find a ride though, because i've been told not do drive on pain medication.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still have that lorotab. :) hehehehe

And heck, I wish I knew what smash was when I got my wt out. I was in high school and I only played 007. :p Smash would have been better.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I still have that lorotab. :) hehehehe

And heck, I wish I knew what smash was when I got my wt out. I was in high school and I only played 007. :p Smash would have been better.
I agree. Now the only problem is finding someone to play with. Is this smashfest going to happen today? I hope so.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
007 = very good game though.

And how good is lorotab..? They gave me a generic version of Vicodin, and that stuff is really good... but they gave me like a pound of it! I've still got half of the bottle :S.

But umm... today.... smashfest.... Where??

McFly

Smash Cadet
We can all go visit Ken Neth at his house so he doesn't have to go anywhere. :) THe park will be too cold.. if anyone wants to volunteer a house or apartment we could go there, otherwise, this might not happen.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If people are gonna be at FTS', I'd probably just head over there. We need FTS to give us the green light, though. :p

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... well I was planning on just practicing against some computers (I need to get my SHBAWD down) but if you guys are playing smash in springville today, I could totally come. I do not know where you live, though... I'll PM you my cell #, and you just text it to me? You mention evening.. what time, exactly...? Also, if you want me to bring a complete setup, I can.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
When are all of the people leaving Utah within the next couple months leaving? The last tournament we have with everyone should have something special at the end as a good-bye tournament. Would that last tournament be Nov or Dec?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
It'd pretty well be December. Just don't make it the 15th, preferably. My b-day is the day before that XD

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, I"m at the tourney, but I'm not going to compete. :( too much happened and I had to take our car to get inspected (which was the whole reason I came down here), so I guess I'll have to miss it. Buzz is having fun though.

Xsyven and Hott, we missed you. :(

Top Bottom