• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wow! It looks like THREE know Utah Smashers are missing Brawl due to the delay combined with their missions.
AND YES!! Bring on the barrage of game play footage!!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
As February 10th comes close, "Hmmm, still not done. We'll need till 2009 to perfect this."

C!Z

Smash Lord
Haha that's funny, I'm actually glad it's being delayed I want to get as much Melee in as possible. I thought it sucked that when I was finally gettin decent at Melee that Brawl was comin out. Missions pft... As if there isn't enough of you already hahahahaha

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Haha that's funny, I'm actually glad it's being delayed I want to get as much Melee in as possible. I thought it sucked that when I was finally gettin decent at Melee that Brawl was comin out. Missions pft... As if there isn't enough of you already hahahahaha
sup mang?!?

Erion

Smash Cadet
I couldn't even wait until December, now February?

P.S.: Yeah, I'm back... :chuckle:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Is the ITG2 machine in Sandy worth playing on? Sensitive and loud?
Kind of, kind of not. If you do, play on the left pad. It's definitely loud, but not as sensitive as it used to be. The main place to play ITG at is Boondocks now. Sandy kinda screwed up.

utahddr.com

Can find information there moreso.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I couldn't even wait until December, now February?

P.S.: Yeah, I'm back... :chuckle:
Whoa whoa whoa.... I don't know where you're back from but.... Hmm how do I say this politely hmm... I'm sorry man but you're just gonna have to choose another color for your messages. May I suggest a hot pinkish hue? That would be cool, maybe a baby blue? Maybe even a purple nurple would do no...? It's ok take your time I know there's an assortment of colors to choose from you don't have to rush right into it and make a rash decision that you might regret. Well I look forward to see what new hue suits you, and I thank you for your cooperation good sir.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
BTW, I'm selling quite a bit of my stuff, so if you guys want to check out the list and possibly buy something, look here and then just send me a PM on this site as to what you're wanting to buy. I'll do first come first serve here.

EDIT: And woot I'm a Smash Journeyman now.

Erion

Smash Cadet
Whoa whoa whoa.... I don't know where you're back from but.... Hmm how do I say this politely hmm... I'm sorry man but you're just gonna have to choose another color for your messages. May I suggest a hot pinkish hue? That would be cool, maybe a baby blue? Maybe even a purple nurple would do no...? It's ok take your time I know there's an assortment of colors to choose from you don't have to rush right into it and make a rash decision that you might regret. Well I look forward to see what new hue suits you, and I thank you for your cooperation good sir.
If it means so much to you, I'm okay with just using white for my messages... ;)

---------

I guess I have to introduce myself again, I'm Erion originally from South Brazil (where I lived most of my live) but my ancestry is mostly Japanese (I grew up in Japan actually). I live in Harrisville (Ogden) and I just got back from Texas where I was living for 6 months. When I first came to US amost a year a go I actually moved here in Utah. I played some of you guys already but it's always nice to meet new players and play with them (although I'm a shy guy and get nervous easily), so I'm looking forward to go to SoP 7. I'm sorry if I'm confusing sometimes, my English is not very good yet.

See ya :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
In Erion's defense ciz, he joined smashboards well over a year before you did.

Everyone's pink on the inside Xsyven :laugh:

Top Bottom