• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I wanna go to 4C phil so if you go leave room for me plz lol.

Edit I'll even be in the Utah Crew if there is a crew battle and you'll let me lol come on phil you know you want to sand bag on me some more anyways.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
RA/Crea you are the man thanks for putting up those vids. with my link ditto with phil it was a set of three also

Slave1 if i cant go with RA can i slip in with your group?

Erion

Smash Cadet
Gojira, are you planning on hosting a SmashFest (or a tournament =D) soon?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Actually, Nate, I'm not driving to the four corners tournament so I'd give anyone asking me about it a blank stare -.-

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
The kill phil videos are actually the footage on that tape encoded and split into parts. Gojira still plans on making his application-learning Kill Phil Vid, I think.

If you're going to make a combo vid, I'd recommend using clips vs more than just PC :p

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Pissing off and creeping out aren't really the same....I'm not homophobic unless you're big and smelly like Gojira :laugh:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Oh that was a money match?

Anyways, I'm still going through it but yeah I'll put it up.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
It takes too long to upload them to do that....but I'm uploading the rest of that set right now so the set should be up sometime tonight.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHA!!!!....MY NEW MAIN FOR BRAWL HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!

I CAN TELL HE IS THE ANTI-BOWSER!!! ^.^

...seriously

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So will you guys be taking to cars or just one? If it's two you should definitely let me come.

Edit: I think FallenProphet is Billythegoat but don't quote me on this cuz im not sure i just think it is lol.

Top Bottom