• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
FP and I were going to drive down but now I cant go since it was moved to the 17th. I'm pretty sure that FP is still going down but i'm not sure about if he is willing to carpool i'll talk to him and tell him to get back to you guys. By the way FP's Smash account is Billy the Goat.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks :) I made everything you see in the pictures but the ears, master sword, and his boots. ;) And the wig :) BUT, the wig started out very long, I had to style it to look like Link's hair.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
hey can someone come to our house today? lol lets practice and having a smashing time ;) i live in the springville area which is by orem/provo :) come on someone come over lol

laozy

Smash Journeyman
so yea, its a done deal. me, bruce, junpei, ciz. i think 5 is too much for my small car. and YES we have a place to stay. if my little car doesn't work by then, we will have to find another car. my malibu takes gas like crazy. so unless you guys dont care how much gas prices, we are good to go.

aye, so billythegoat is your new smash name, or you just made that your account name?

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
my smash name is still Fallen Prophet I am just using this name for my smash boards account.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
FP and I were going to drive down but now I cant go since it was moved to the 17th. I'm pretty sure that FP is still going down but i'm not sure about if he is willing to carpool i'll talk to him and tell him to get back to you guys. By the way FP's Smash account is Billy the Goat.

S@G3!! dude! u gotta take me and my bros!! it would be sexxxy!! please do it!! :p

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
S@G3 has a school musical that he is working on, and so he won't be going to the tourny on the 17th. Sorry Chris.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
my smash name is still Fallen Prophet I am just using this name for my smash boards account.

Reason being that he forgot his password under the account name of Fallen Prophet... LOL

HEY HEY LOOK I GOT MY NAME FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woot! It's actually correct now! But getting a premium account to basically add an "h" is tough (I might have done it myself if I was you, anyway). If only admins would be nice enough to change it for random non-premium members, then you wouldn't have to pay (but then they don't get money LOL)...

PS: Xtinction...quit double posting because you need to quote more than person. You can put multiples of them in the same post, like I did in this post.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
lol ya i know what you mean, I asked them to change a few times before and they told me that they couldn't do that so i got the one month premium for 6 bucks or something but whatever it was worth it.

C!Z

Smash Lord
So I decided screw 4 corners tourney! I'm drivin my a$$ to New Jersey and gonna shack up with M2K and play til my fingers bleed!!! Then I'm gonna stuff him in my trunk and bring him home with me haha he'll be my personal Smash slave

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking the same thing!!! i'll rent m2k from you, 5 dollar a night.
4 corner tournament maybe a bad idea. i dont know how its gonna turn out. and its a small number of people attending.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm planning on going to a big smash thing in December, after finals. :D

I just need to decide which big smash thing.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Argh! That is all.

Perhaps not!!
Who wants to smashfest this week??? I do. Wednesday..? Teusday I'm incapacitated. Thursday too. Friday/saturday would be okay. Thoughts, my consigliares?

Top Bottom