• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
staz, david, chris, kevin you guys should come up to my house this weekend before the sop8 on friday to smash. That would be cool since we have come to your house like 3 times now. If you can get back to me soon.
lol we'll try you know we dont drive well chris can but we have no car lol

slave1

Smash Lord
so i might be able to come to the tourney. it depends on what time i get back Saturday. if i get back at noon i am so there. if i get back at three i might be late. so FTS dont plan on being there but if i call please wait :)

Staz

Smash Lord
S@G3 we probably could make it up there this friday as long as we have a ride but were not for sure were getting one so we will tell you if we can or not by friday:)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I only was going tp go because mike/yamer was going to go but i don't really care anymore now that im going to AZ to visit him over thanksgiving break so im probably not going anymore lol but if you do still want to go im not totally against it.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Oh my god Buzz, you actually wrote an article about the "Creator's Intent"? :laugh:

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Hi Guys, uh... I'm new here and I was wondering if there was anyone here in Provo Utah that I could practice against? Because interest in playing the game in my dorm has waned significantly and right now it feels like I'm experiencing withdrawal. (curse you Halo!)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Fodder, why don't you live in St. George? *sigh*

There's tons of Provo smashers. They'll love to play with ya. Just keep checkin' back in here.

If for some reason you're in St. G, give me a PM!

Fault

Smash Cadet
Hey, guys. I'm a long time smasher in Provo. My skills have atrophied pretty significantly since moving out of California a couple years back, given I don't have anyone with a lot of experience to play against regularly. I didn't even think about checking out the regional boards until just recently (DURRR).

Anyway, I'd like to maybe get together with some other Provo area smashers some time, at least once my car is working again. I see Fodder's looking for some opponents, at least.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'm in Orem, so, unless you want to go for just a minor three minute trip (shouldn't be more than that) then woof ^^

~Tsuteto

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
how do you make all the cool signatures, or is something on smashboards. someone needs to tell me how to get one.
Most users use Photoshop.

Jump into the Artwork Emporium forum, and look at sugarpoultry's sig shop.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
I only was going tp go because mike/yamer was going to go but i don't really care anymore now that im going to AZ to visit him over thanksgiving break so im probably not going anymore lol but if you do still want to go im not totally against it.
are u talking about the 4 corner tournament? if you're out, i have room for 2 more. i'm pretty sure im going. be aware...my car eats gas like a mother sucker.

ps. is utah county a breeding ground for new smashers or something?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Sweet home provo utah... where the smashers rule the town.....
Sweet home Provo utah... where the smashers randomly abound... :lol:

Hey Fault and Fodder; welcome to the smash community! There's a tournament this Saturday (two days!) which you can read about at http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=113019. As far as a smashfest is concerned, me and Ken_neth have been arranging those the last few weeks. After the tournament, we'll pry have one during the week; wednesday or thursday is the usual day for them, so let me know if that won't work for either of you.
I look forward to playing with you guys :).

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Hey Provoiens, I live at 546 N 400 N #1 (right behind the Liberty Square sign) and my number is 208-360-3722. Just drop on by anytime, usually MWF i am free past 10:00 am. If you aren't going to the tourny then give me a call and we can smash.

Fodder: You live in one of the dorms? Heritage, Helaman Halls, or other...?

Also, sorry Bobo, I don't have enough time to spend all day at the tourny; sorry, I got things to do. Hope you can find another ride.

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Hey Provoiens, I live at 546 N 400 N #1 (right behind the Liberty Square sign) and my number is 208-360-3722. Just drop on by anytime, usually MWF i am free past 10:00 am. If you aren't going to the tourny then give me a call and we can smash.

Fodder: You live in one of the dorms? Heritage, Helaman Halls, or other...?

Also, sorry Bobo, I don't have enough time to spend all day at the tourny; sorry, I got things to do. Hope you can find another ride.
I am in May Hall of Helaman Halls, in room 3210. If you're interested in practicing with me, please leave a message on this board and we can work out a time. Sorry, but I don't know how to PM, I'm pretty much a technical throwback to the 80s.:laugh:

Casture

Smash Apprentice
I want to smash right now, mainly because I've been watching some vids of me vs Gojira (sorry, still haven't taken them down) and me vs FallenProphet. But.....I have a computer lab to do now. If you have time, we can smash tomorrow night, after 6.

ps- I think you turned off PMs. I don't really know how to turn it on.

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Casture, which dorm/where do you live? perhaps I could meet you over there if that would be easier for you, oh and six o'clock does work for me. Thanks a bunch!

Edit: I turned the PM function on, I hope it will work.

Fault

Smash Cadet
Sweet home provo utah... where the smashers rule the town.....
Sweet home Provo utah... where the smashers randomly abound... :lol:

Hey Fault and Fodder; welcome to the smash community! There's a tournament this Saturday (two days!) which you can read about at http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=113019. As far as a smashfest is concerned, me and Ken_neth have been arranging those the last few weeks. After the tournament, we'll pry have one during the week; wednesday or thursday is the usual day for them, so let me know if that won't work for either of you.
I look forward to playing with you guys :).
Well, I could probably make it this Saturday to get my butt soundly kicked a few times. Sounds like fun. :chuckle:

As for stuff during the week, I'm almost never available on Wednesdays. If you guys do stuff on Thursday, though, I'd probably be free for it.

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I might also be able to go to the tournament as well, but i don't really want to go alone. So, if my friend on my floor doesn't want to go, then I may not make it there. I'll have more info tomorrow on if I'll get my ******** behind handed to me at said tournament. :chuckle:

Erion

Smash Cadet
Hey, just letting everyone know, I got my mission call last Thursday. I'm going to the Ecuador Quito Mission and I leave on January 23rd. Looks like no Brawl for me.
Nice.
We'll play a lot of Brawl for you then...

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
First off, Fodder, Vivi in SSBB would be the coolest ever. ultimate smash would be doomsday.... awesome. (if vivi was in it, Steiner would have to, have to at LEAST be an assist trophy too. or maybe just in a move...so you could do magic sword..)
Anyway, I hope you make it to the smashfest, which Casture and I still need to plan, actually... we'll try and get that done today :). If you can come, Tsuteto, I'll bring your hat... that's all I grabbed, b/c there wasn't anything else.

Oh and Ikaruga is super fun. If you missed playing it at the end of the tournament, you missed out!

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Hey, just letting everyone know, I got my mission call last Thursday. I'm going to the Ecuador Quito Mission and I leave on January 23rd. Looks like no Brawl for me.
Congrats, it was awesome to play against you, but I guess all awesome things must come to an end. :(

Top Bottom