• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
How did you get these amazing powers? I want pink. Lots of pink.
You have to be a a loser like me, and be socially active in the forums.

Pink is for when you're accepted into the Debate hall. You go in there, post some good posts, and if they deem you intelligent, you win.

Green is for when you're accepted into the Back Room. Post a lot in the forums. If you're loved, you win.

Blue comes from being a tournament host-- you could get that one, since you're the exclusive Southern Utah host.

And then there's these colors that I don't have yet:

Purple is for being accepted into the smash back room. You hve to be famous in the smash community to get in there.

Orange is for winning the WWYP Contests (writing), or being a writer for the smash blog.

Red is obviously for mods.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Still... anyone else think my wife doesn't look right? How about my awesomely orange name?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Wikipedia lives in Salem, Oregon. His address is most likely posted in the GSC, or one of his tournament links.

Devin, I think you have to PM an admin, asking them for Tournament Host status.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Devin I'm up for as many random matches as you wanna play! Wow that blows that you're allergic to PB mang... PB is natures nectar lol. Wiki that shlt was too funny hahahaha. Not that I'm sayin it's true Buzz Buzz it's just funny :laugh:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Peanut Butter Death Match Devin? You can use Jigglypuff and I'll use Pichu. :laugh: jk jk

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hmm.... you can either make me go deaf so I can listen to Ayu no more, or I was told I'm allergic to beer so we can see what happens with that.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
So lets get some things strait. Are you guys from springville coming to my house on friday for a smashfest? Since if you guys are going to come up i have to clean up my house. So just let me know soon.

slave1

Smash Lord
you have to find out! just sneak out walk all morning hitch hike. take a bus. hop, skip, and spit and you will be there. and if not my mewtwo will cry :( (just imagine the face with mewtwo ears)

slave1

Smash Lord
no we have not. i want to play a good bowser. bruce is not bad, no where near as good as you. it will give lots of practice. and does anyone around here have Xbox live i want to play some of you in halo.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Hey if any one in the sandy draper area wants to come over to my house for some smash that would be awsume. C!Z S@G3 and I are here if you are going to come call 577-7372 first.
The address is 11217 londondery drive in sandy.

Gojira

Smash Lord
This tourney it looks like the big screen is going to be supporting other titles during and after the tourney. I am bringing a couple of games I think people will like.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicals
This is a game that goes through the world of the Resident evil series in a light gun game fashion, just like VC. Those who think they have a fast trigger finger can have fun shooting hundreds of zombies giant things and other things(people wont know the names if I starting naming of RE's B.O.W.) Overall this is a challenging game (if on hard mode) and I think anyone who likes light gun games will like this.

Naruto Clash of ninja: Revolution
Even Though this game is as deep as smash it wont get a rise in the competitive scene like smash did. This game borrows many things from smash. U-S, F-S, D-S, and same with specials, You can even tech and tech chase after throws and what not. This game is really really deep on the mind games and everything. But enough of comparing this to smash. If you like fighting games or even just like naruto, this IS a fun game to just pick up and play.

RE4 Wii Edition Mercanaries
This mini game from the RE4 game is believe it or not REALLY fun. It creates REALLY intense moments like having a crazy lady swing a chainsaw at your face kinda crazy. However, this is nothing everyone can gather around and enjoy like the two titles I mention before this one, but it is still something fun people can mess around with. You just aim with the wii mote kill run kill run.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
The four corners tournament is now going to be a brawl thing tentatively scheduled for sometime in spring.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
This tourney it looks like the big screen is going to be supporting other titles during and after the tourney. I am bringing a couple of games I think people will like.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicals
This is a game that goes through the world of the Resident evil series in a light gun game fashion, just like VC. Those who think they have a fast trigger finger can have fun shooting hundreds of zombies giant things and other things(people wont know the names if I starting naming of RE's B.O.W.) Overall this is a challenging game (if on hard mode) and I think anyone who likes light gun games will like this.

Naruto Clash of ninja: Revolution
Even Though this game is as deep as smash it wont get a rise in the competitive scene like smash did. This game borrows many things from smash. U-S, F-S, D-S, and same with specials, You can even tech and tech chase after throws and what not. This game is really really deep on the mind games and everything. But enough of comparing this to smash. If you like fighting games or even just like naruto, this IS a fun game to just pick up and play.

RE4 Wii Edition Mercanaries
This mini game from the RE4 game is believe it or not REALLY fun. It creates REALLY intense moments like having a crazy lady swing a chainsaw at your face kinda crazy. However, this is nothing everyone can gather around and enjoy like the two titles I mention before this one, but it is still something fun people can mess around with. You just aim with the wii mote kill run kill run.
lol i love all those games but ive never played that naruto game :dizzy: lol someone bring mario strikers i could bring 4 remotes and 3 nunchucks :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm in Salt Lake right now. Too bad it doesn't mean anything, since it's Thanksgiving, and I have to 'be with the family'.

Stupid holidays. I'm out of here tomorrow afternoon, too. So no smash for me. :(

Top Bottom