• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

slave1

Smash Lord
thanks for coming up springvill. i had a lot of fun, FTS your fox is toooooooo good and so is your falco Dai-a
xtinction and staz freakin awsome at every carecter you play as. (whos captain falcon did i three stock) anyways, sages charecter is gay along with FPs and Dai-a here is your text.

word of advice PM things like phone numbers. you never want watching eyes to see them.

Staz

Smash Lord
thanks for coming up springvill. i had a lot of fun, FTS your fox is toooooooo good and so is your falco Dai-a
xtinction and staz freakin awsome at every carecter you play as. (whos captain falcon did i three stock) anyways, sages charecter is gay along with FPs and Dai-a here is your text.
haha thanks slave1 it was fun up there im full of pizza right now:urg: and thanks FTS for coming
and lol it was my c.falcon u three stocked haha its because i fell off and killed myself and c falcons one of my worst characters

and btw your mewtwo is teh best mewtwo ive played so far

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Hey that was sweet yesterday. thanks for coming. So I will be hosting a smashfest some time in January I will have an exact date probably by new years. So hope that everyone can make it.

Just here to pay my respects to this so called ultimate smasher s@g3. And out of curiousity, whatever happened to that TJ Rook? Oh geeze, i hope the two aren't connected in some violently entertaining way...

Also, any of you nor-tahns know of anything going on in Salt Lake going on during the weekend of the 15th? Xsyvy and I need ideas. Sexy ideas.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Also, any of you nor-tahns know of anything going on in Salt Lake going on during the weekend of the 15th? Xsyvy and I need ideas. Sexy ideas.
Remember that party that you wanted to go to with Guy and Jared? Eh? Eh?

Jared and Guy are still planning on showing up to SoP9, not sure if Matt's coming. If there are 5, I call shotgun, there and up. If there are other cars, we should invite Taylor.

Gojira

Smash Lord
i got sat off SO FRIENDLIES GALORE after tourney is over for me.

I will be bringing my wii and all my extra uber games but, I will be playing friendlies with the peopel i have not play friendlies with or that still have nto got to play me.

I also used the excuse of "I have a dear friend, a close friend, goign on a mission and I wont see him for years, can I please have it off?"

slave1

Smash Lord
lol. gojira i heard you played mewtwo i need to face you and you need to give me tips and all sorts of lovable things like that. and about anything going on during that time i have nooooooooo clue.

i am a looser in the relms of party things and fun jazz like that. i do homework and hang out with friends i have no life.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Just here to pay my respects to this so called ultimate smasher s@g3. And out of curiousity, whatever happened to that TJ Rook? Oh geeze, i hope the two aren't connected in some violently entertaining way...
No worries Hott! I still exist! I am not doing too swell in the smash scene lately, and I have been crazy busy with work and school being thrown at me relentlessly, so I haven't been able to make it to the last tourney, nor to any of the recent fests going on around here. Which in turn affects my up-to-date posting :(

I am trying to work it out for me to go to our next tourney (which I hear looks to be awesome!) We'll just have to wait and see what happens...

You're alive! Yes, I'll admit, school does happen. Sorry aboot that (canadian apologies always sound more sincere to me). But make this tourney and I will personally stomp on you with the game and watch, hott-guaranteed! you know you can't resist

So no fun jazz... hmmm... that is a problem. There must be something going on up there. Even Christmassy. We'll just have to make a party out of hugging Santa.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
It's turning into a Brawl tournament tentatively scheduled for sometime in March.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I have strikers, Dai-A; only 2 nunchucks though. I'll bring Gauntlet too.. and dang those games seem awesome. I've really been wanting to try out the Naruto games, and they sound pretty cool :).

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Fear not, my complacent compadre, for smash we will... your fingers will desire a break from the mad doctor mario "exams" and Ganondorf destructions.. the mindless wiimote swinging will be a welcome reprieve, let me assure you ;)

Top Bottom