• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Has he really done this before enough times that you really just don't believe him anymore?

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
YOU SLUFFED YOUR CLASS AND WENT TO YOUR HOUSE TO PLAY. your mom was there ill get her to make an account and post that you did. FP FOR FEEEEEED

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I owne you all day I four stocked you. You just cant stand that i play a cooler charecter than you. So there

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
A smash till dawn would be fun... but all this work and stuff always gets in the way. Maybe I should quit my job so I can focus on more important things... like smash :D. (but no really, stuff like getting through the old testament in one sitting finally [Isaiah >.<]). The only problem is that my training buddies would probably be dai-a and family, as theyre the most available close people... they're too good already, and if I were to train with them (read: train them) PC might just have to step aside ;).

On an un-related note, and this isn't that big of a deal, but why doth everyone remove a d? I don't call you heat or devi... (demi = good spell) so like I say not a big deal but it does unfortunately get a trifle annoying. In an internet setting there are always of course privacy issues and what not, so perhaps it's for the best... but meh.

And what all//who all am I bringing to this tournament lol. Off the top of my head I'm thinking Gauntlet, mario strikers, 3 cubes/3 smash, and Dai-A + crew..... am I forgetting anything ^o)?

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i wanna smash fest but freakin work. i now work 60 hours a week until january.

but fp,sage and slave are funny people. lol you're a feed FP!

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
We were not just spamming for the heck of it FP ran my dog over the one i get my name from. He ran over sage.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Well may be this will teach you to put your dogs on a leash. Jerk. I don't know how many times I can say sorry and still mean it.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Your still just jelous of my amazing peach skills ya i said it. I two stocked you yesterday. While i was mouring the lose of my dog that you killed. YOU DOUCHE***G

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Well if your so good then why don't you put your money where your mouth is and accept my money match already.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
OK tonight at the play and trade tournopment ill money match you. For all the glory. BTW the whole dog thing didn't happen sorry for the mix up.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
srry :O just curious,i stopped going to those once i stopped working there, i might come back when brawl comes out though

Top Bottom