• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
It seems that you don't know who "harpuia190" is, so I'll tell you: he's was that one Peach player that also worked there and ran the tournaments. Do you remember now?
But anyway, harpuia190, if you don't go to the PnT tournaments anymore, at least try to make it to Seizure of Power 9 (as well as other tournaments of ours after).

harpuia190

Smash Ace
yeah i got work of for the seizure of powers, just post the dates at least a week in advance and i can get work off

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
where are the play n trade tourneys located? i have free time for once and i may catch a few, but i don't know where the place is located or what time they will be
Hm...you should know, as I already gave you a PM awhile back that had all the info you needed. :p
But I just gave all the necessary information to you just now in another PM, with the addresses and times and everything.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
oh i know who it is now. Jesse. Its David! lol remember when you texted me at like 2 saying check the update?
lol

oh yeah thanks pc for telling me :)

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Yes, in fact, I did. I saw about 10 videos, most of them old and one of them a combo video. Regardless, that has nothing to do with my opinion that you should have more videos.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yes, in fact, I did. I saw about 10 videos, most of them old and one of them a combo video. Regardless, that has nothing to do with my opinion that you should have more videos.
I'm gonna upload some of me n Junbear, hopefully pretty soon here I don't know if you care to see us two noobs but I'll let ya know anyways when I do haha.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Don't drag me down with you C!Z!. Did you check my signature mr random oos poster? I have a few vids, and fts's filefront link has a ton of vids if you actually bothered clicking on them.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Don't drag me down with you C!Z!. Did you check my signature mr random oos poster? I have a few vids, and fts's filefront link has a ton of vids if you actually bothered clicking on them.
Haha I'll upload all the ones with Ganny ta Manny puttin the hurt on! :laugh: So did you make your own sig Junpei?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Of course I made it. I don't need no stinky sig shop to get my own sig. I'll stick with my ****ty banners.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
According to Yahoo! Weather, it's going to be partly cloudy all weekend with no mention of precipitation.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
He's actually not asking about snow for driving safety reasons, he's asking because he wants to see in person what SLC will look like when covered with snow. So with there being snow, and none of it on the roads, it is perfect (...chaos...yes Phil :p) for them.

How exciting, I've never had a free snow cone before, and the last snow ball fight I remember was when I was 5 and my seven 16-year-old cousins took to barraging me with ice fury. Ahhh, memories.

Oh, one more quick question: Say there is snow on the roads between SLC and here. Any snow drivin pointers? Like whats the best way to defog your windshield, outside air on cold or does it even matter I wonder...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, I honestly can't remember a time in my life where I've experienced air under 20 degrees. I'm scurred.

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
Hi I just finished a tournament hosted by a gaming club here at BYU. Can anyone send me some info on utah tournaments or just any people getting together? I'm tired of playing the same 20 or 30 people.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Make sure you check out the tournament this weekend (Dec 15th). A link to the tournament thread is in my signature.

Oh, one more quick question: Say there is snow on the roads between SLC and here. Any snow drivin pointers? Like whats the best way to defog your windshield, outside air on cold or does it even matter I wonder...
Drive slower; no sudden moves. Defog = heater on full blast pointed at your windshield.

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
After I posted this I checked the details. Sounds like my kind of event. I'm gonna see if I can grab my friend who plays a killer marth and bring her with.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm love Marth players as long as they ONLY play Marth (and not Fox). :p
It's probably not, but I'm going to ask anyway, to make sure, as it doesn't hurt to ask: Was your Marth friend the one that got top 4 at the previous Anime Banzai (if you don't know what Anime Banzai is, then the answer is probably a "no")?

C!Z

Smash Lord
More Marth players....great :ohwell:
More...? I only know of two Marths that are even a threat to you so stop ya *****!n haha If anything there's too many of you dam Chicken players. Oh I remember that girl, she was eye ****in the **** outta me hahahahaha

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
No, not that marth. I hate playing marths, but peach likes to team up with him, what can I say.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
More...? I only know of two Marths that are even a threat to you so stop ya *****!n haha
Mew2King and.....who's the other one? :laugh:

jk, jk, but seriously, I'm taking both of joos down as I sweep my way through the brackets.

Staz

Smash Lord
More...? I only know of two Marths that are even a threat to you so stop ya *****!n haha If anything there's too many of you dam Chicken players. Oh I remember that girl, she was eye ****in the **** outta me hahahahaha
you wish C!Z!!!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I am Just curious as to HOW we are going to organize thge movie deal. With the tourney being 2 days away....how are we going to do this?
Well, after the tournament, someone goes online, see's when a movie starts, and then you all drive to it.

Though, not everyone wants to go to a movie. In fact, the Southern Utah carpool is actually ditchin' everyone after the tournament. (Sorry!) Mainly because most of 'em could care less about you guys. But don't worry. Devin and I still love you all. <3

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya i dont know about the movie, you know S.Utah is coming to play smash not got to a movie and same goes for me. Anyone who wants to go to the movie should just try to set something up on another day some time after the tourney. Just what i think lol.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Ya i dont know about the movie, you know S.Utah is coming to play smash not got to a movie and same goes for me. Anyone who wants to go to the movie should just try to set something up on another day some time after the tourney. Just what i think lol.
This tournament is neither just for St George nor is it just for you. You don't have to go see a movie. You don't have to go out to dinner. Only thing you have to do is leave my house by the time I do, just like everyone else, which will be after the tournament is completely over. When I get back from dinner with whoever else wants to go, my house will be open again, though there will be more non-smash TVs than smash TVs. The fewer groups we split up into, the better (not counting splitting up into carpools).

Just making sure nobody is still confused.

A movie would be difficult to do, especially one that would be released recently. It would also be more expensive than a Wii/GC party or something.

Top Bottom