• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
It's only awkward if the chloroform causes brain hemorrhaging.
does chloroform cause brain hemorrhagin???? someone should look that up. it'd be something that i learned from the smashboards that i can use in every day jargon haha :) that's what's up son.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Junpei quit discussing our personal lives on boards, hooker. I was playin some Halo 3 this weekend, made my old love for that game come back a lil bit. I wanted to just stay there and play all day to get as good as I was, but I ended up only playin like an hour or two and then when I went home there she was waitin for me... My beautiful controller just waitin for me to come put my hands all over her(the way Junbear wants it :laugh:) and I couldn't wait to get mine all over her haha. Thursdays would be no bueno in my eyes, just cuz there's already a Play n Trade tourney that day. I realize it's not the best tourney in the world but it's fun and it's Smash with a prize so just my opinion.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... okay.... I suppose if C!Z can't make it during thursday, but you other guys can... what about friday? Is there any specific day all of you guys could make it? I work till 3 every day so if we start at 4:00/4:30 as usual I can come any day of the week, so I'm willing to play whenever. getting the tjrook/luigi bros/dai/staz people up would be fun too, because as you say FtS we do have the same people there every time. Granted we have 7 people so it's still good practice and I don't think anyone is falling into bad habits, but still, good point.
Also, I uploaded some videos of me from last SoP(6) so if you want to see them, search Dawindell on youtube... personally, my battle against Gojira's sheik was fun to watch. at 2:36 though.. PERFECT back air gimp opportunity when sheik was at like 40%.. *sigh* if only I knew then what I know now ;).

tl;dr What's the best day for smash this week?

dude niiiice ur coming to FTS tournament right?
I'm hoping to jiggle my way up there through all my homework, but its all up to my Professors really.

And I was going ask who you find yourself smashing with, but your sig speaks louder than pointless questions ever could! Dude, I've got the coolest Jiggly on Fox combo to show you! :laugh:

sugarpoultry said:
Hott your in class right now? LOL Late classes suck!!!
Especially when you're the only person who understands the material, and everyone asks the same question 5 times! But it does give me some intimate smashboards personal time, not to mention the time i "study" on myspace.

Staz

Smash Lord
I'm hoping to jiggle my way up there through all my homework, but its all up to my Professors really.

And I was going ask who you find yourself smashing with, but your sig speaks louder than pointless questions ever could! Dude, I've got the coolest Jiggly on Fox combo to show you! :laugh:
haha jggle my ur way up there lol :laugh:i know dude my sigs cool XD ha jk but i know ur good ciz told me about you didnt you win last tournament? or one of them?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin' said:
Especially when you're the only person who understands the material, and everyone asks the same question 5 times! But it does give me some intimate smashboards personal time, not to mention the time i "study" on myspace.
Sounds like me in my history class. I pretend to be typing notes, when I'm actually posting in threads or chatting with Buzz or friends. :D

It's the only way to roll. ;)

haha jggle my ur way up there lol :laugh:i know dude my sigs cool XD ha jk but i know ur good ciz told me about you didnt you win last tournament? or one of them?
One Utah tourney, but thats just because of a wonderful mixture of PC losing sleep and deciding he wanted to be my best friend that day. Don't worry, I'm sure I've got mine coming this tourney!

Woop, class is over, ciao for now yall

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What about me, Junpei?
YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.

COME TO UTAH.

n_n

Devin said:
Also, I think heafy-poo and I will try and make this tournament, unless we decide to play Brawl in Las Angeles. Thoughts?
I totally forgot this was the same weekend as SoP7. What we could TRY to do, is make it a one-day thing, on THURSDAY. How's that, huh? It's Thursday through Sunday. The only bad thing is, is that it's pretty expensive... like, somewhere around 60 bucks, and I know NO ONE in LA. BUT STILL. It's tempting.

Top Bottom