• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i hate to say this, but playing in the park isn't that great. besides the nice fresh air, the sun is our worst enemy: when its up, we get blind. when its down, we get cold. so if we can find a house, it would be nice.
dont worry, mostly likely my crew aka The Ballaz will be there.

ps. someone should bring a heater foreals.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
K, so I will ask my roommates if we could use the apartment, if you guys want of course. Bobo, C!Z, Yazou, and Kenny have been there before so what do you all think size wise? We have counters and a table for another TV besides the two we fit in there last time. We'd have two TV's plus whatever Bobo would bring.
This is just an option; I'm still up for the park if that's fine with everyone else.

I'll ask tonight and try to get back on hopefully tonight.

I think I'm just a little traumatized about the cold and being sick. Never give plasma and then go biking in the cold rain....your body doesn't like that too much.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
O.o You crazy Casture... you crazy. I'm thinking your place wouldn't be all that bad, really.. there's that table with the inner tubes too (those could be moved, I assume) so... we could get like 8 people in there easy.

Also, Phil, it's going to be 10º warmer than last time.. that's quite a bit! But I suppose you're right... it[the sun] does tend to get in the way :(. I'll call the usual people (lengeta, louie2k) and see what's goin' on there, and I'll also call Yaz and Ken_neth. Updates tomorrow.. whoo....

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
another smash fest eh?? well you can count me and my sexy, hot, marvelous, cute, admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, well-formed, and wonderful babe of a Peach. Da*g i'm good ;)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Nice one Yaz... nice one. I guess I won't have to call you then ;). And dang.. I got comely confused with homely and was like ah-ha! wrong one.. but then I was like, oh, yeah. Dang. :)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Whoa... seriously?? Dude. That'll be awesome. So far it appears that we'll have me, casture, yaz, kenneth(?), the ballerz (AR, Lao, C!Z) and now Hott and Xsyven... That's 9 right there :). Schweet.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I will be able to make it later in the evening. I have an appointment to see about getting my wisdom teeth taken out at four in salt lake. And then i have a meeting at seven and i'm not sure how long that will last(hopefully not past eight.) But I will be able to come after that.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I've got work at five, and I'm closing. So... enjoy? Buy some pizza maybe? ^^ We DO deliver to Nielsen's Grove....

Casture

Smash Apprentice
It's a yes from my roommates, so if we need my apartment, it will be available.

So where are we going to have it? Nielsen's still and then ,if necessary, my place? Unless you're on within the next hour, please text me Bobo about what is happening.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Just outside of the hour... I'll text you.

Per Phil's request: Yeah. We'll just have it at your place, Casture... so much easier. You'll probably need to get the address to people? I know where it is exactly in my mind's eye, but don't know the actual address ...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
YazYaz said:
well you can count me and my sexy
If you live in SLC, and you play smash, it's impossible to be sexy unless designated by a southern Utah smasher.

Sorry, but you've just lost an adjective.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
i'm actually an Orem smasher.. there's a big difference. we're not half as sexy as them hicks down south but we're still kinda sexy.. you'll see tonight devin ;)

i'm actually an Orem smasher.. there's a big difference. we're not half as sexy as them hicks down south but we're still kinda sexy.. you'll see tonight devin ;)
Oo, will you be sending me your concubines?

And lol, didn't know I was famous enough for the mighty YazYaz to know my true identity! Life just got worth living when Halo 3 gets old!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL You two (CdBobo & YazYaz) are so naïve.
Now about the "sexy" subject:
In YazYaz's defense, he didn't say HE was sexy, he said his Peach was.
But in Xsyven's defense, Utah County is part of "Nasty Northern Utah", and that's how Xsyven sees it.
And Devin, people will go out of their way to know your real name, because that'll save them time in the long run when they don't have to type "AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin'" over and over again (and look what you made me type). Of course, other people can always go with "Hott" but that's just lazy and it takes away the...sexiness? of the name.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hi, my name's Heath.

I'm noob at Utah. I consider anything north of Nephi SLC. Smashwise, anything north of Fillmore is Nasty Northern Utah. And no, not even his Peach can be sexy.

You have to perform a great service so Sexy Southern Utah, or visit St. George (JUST to visit St. George) to become sexy. If you want to be sexy, do that, or get out of the state. :p WE OWN THE WORD.

Frickin' New Mexico totally stole it from us too, for their power rankings.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Another great Provo smashfest!!!

Sorry for staying past 12:00 Casture, but me and Yaz HAD to finish.

The results for the round robin tourney were:
1. CREA
2. C!Z
3. Kenny
4. Phil
5. Yazou
6. CdBobo
7. Casture

By the way FTS, at the next tournament, you should have your mom bake banana bread so the basement smells great instead of smelling like Gojira :laugh:

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Which hotel did they put you in?
No idea, on their reply e-mail they said the busses will take me and all the other MGC final winners to the hotels. The only name of venue they put was the American Airlines Center, which is where the finals are held.

Cell # so we can play:
720-937-8993

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Another great Provo smashfest!!!

Sorry for staying past 12:00 Casture, but me and Yaz HAD to finish.

The results for the round robin tourney were:
1. CREA
2. C!Z
3. Kenny
4. Phil
5. Yazou
6. CdBobo
7. Casture

By the way FTS, at the next tournament, you should have your mom bake banana bread so the basement smells great instead of smelling like Gojira :laugh:
dirty counter pickers lol

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Jeyt would be the best person to play in West Jordan. If you play him for a while before the tournament you could get rid of your bad habits. The best way to contact him is by phone. PM me if you want his phone number. Playing my little brother somehow would help too.

C!Z

Smash Lord
If people wanna play hit up ta C!Z, I'm too addicted to this game to turn down some smash unless I have plans with ta girly.

Top Bottom