• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Gojira

Smash Lord
Also acceptable.

Edit cause I felt like mentioning it: Fox, you happen to see any of that brutal wreck on Highland the other day? I was coming home from the U and had to take a 10 minute detour through stupid side streets cause of that mess. And I'd also like to point out the huge blood stain in the middle of the road where it happened. Scary stuff.
your little ****** at harverd is a bad thing to compare bowser to. Now if it was pichu I would say your 100% right. Have you had the honor of playing my bowser yet?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
he's gotten better. First tourney I ever went to I killed his bowser in tournament with my super duper srubby doc :). Granted, he was having an off day and I was on fire, but the point is he's better now to the point that he and I are rivals.
I am totally up for smashing tomorrow (saturday) whatever time you guys decide to do it :) I don't work so I'm free all day, but 6:00 would be just fine. Any way we could compile a list of people going and a location/time?

edit:Also, do you need equipment? I can bring a TV, three cubes, and 5 controllers. I know it's always BYOC but if anyone needs em, just speak up and I will bring them with me. But the TV and cubes... have we any use for them, Tsuteto?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
lol. At both of you, actually :lol:.
He and I just play a lot (read: vegas trip) so rivalries have been formed! I think of rivalry of guys with similar skill level, so that's what I mean anyway xsyven. Rivalry is fun.. competition and stuff :).
Those zero-to-death combos... any chance you know where I could find a video detailing such gaiety?

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
Haha, no I've not played bowser, but my friends are good enough with him for me to know a bit about his moves and....yeah. Anyway I'll probably see you on the 15th and I'll make further judgements from what I see there. And Tstuteto, don't you love how both of us (me and Gojira) misspelled that same thing, only with different misspellings? haha

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL jesus you guys are all babies. I'm just messin with you Zack you don't have to get your panties in a bunch over every little thing, you guys are such tough guys over Smashboards but when you have the chance to talk to me in person you don't say anything... Anyways quit takin everything so seriously. Oh but Tsuteto you don't know who the **** you're talkin to so you better keep your mouth shut, you don't know me so don't go assumin shlt

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure calling yourself a Bowser main automatically qualifies you as one of the best bowsers in the U.S. :laugh:

C!Z

Smash Lord
Dam like 7 posts happened hella quick, I was just gonna edit my other one but guess not. So I don't wanna deal with this crap anymore so Zack and Nate I'm sorry if you've taken my jokes the wrong way but I've never actually meant to be a d!ck, I'm a generally nice joking person and just don't take things I say the wrong way but I'll stop anyways since it seems like you don't see them as jokes. I will say though... I WANNA PLAY SOME DAM SMASH!!! Seriously who wants to play?

Gojira

Smash Lord
Dam like 7 posts happened hella quick, I was just gonna edit my other one but guess not. So I don't wanna deal with this crap anymore so Zack and Nate I'm sorry if you've taken my jokes the wrong way but I've never actually meant to be a d!ck, I'm a generally nice joking person and just don't take things I say the wrong way but I'll stop anyways since it seems like you don't see them as jokes. I will say though... I WANNA PLAY SOME DAM SMASH!!! Seriously who wants to play?
Thanks. I noprmally know your joking but you joked at the wong thing (layne quitting). Also its hard to tell when someone is joking or not through text...mainly you. So apology accepted.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Colorado, gtfo unless you're coming to a tournament. :p

Meanwhile, FTS should change this from "Utah Thread" to "Drama...tah Thread".

Junpappy

Smash Lord
troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll :laugh:

I'm so happy Utah has no mods.

Utah smashers need to learn to become cooler...

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Xsyven should Post count +1 in some random threads so he can hit 2000 :).

I'm usually lurking.... but that's more of a frog thing, less a troll thing.... meh, I dunno. I'm trying to get a hold of tsuteto.. someone want to PM me his number?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Xsyven should Post count +1 in some random threads so he can hit 2000 :).

I'm usually lurking.... but that's more of a frog thing, less a troll thing.... meh, I dunno. I'm trying to get a hold of tsuteto.. someone want to PM me his number?

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hmm I should go to Denver sometime soon, I have a rich aunt that lives there and she's been askin when the next time I'm gonna come is. Dam I really wanna play, I wish stupid Phil wasn't workin. I wanna late night smash or somethin but most of the the Utah smashers live with their parents and can't be out late(dam kids). Dam Junpei and dam Phil for not being able to play tonight!!! Dam lol

laozy

Smash Journeyman
troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll :laugh:

I'm so happy Utah has no mods.

Utah smashers need to learn to become cooler...
yea troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll , everyone should turn into junpei. the world would be a much cooler place.

and if anyone wants to smash weekdays call me up anytime.

aye in november, i'll be off fri, sat, sun every week and that means more tournament out of state.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Haha, no I've not played bowser, but my friends are good enough with him for me to know a bit about his moves and....yeah. Anyway I'll probably see you on the 15th and I'll make further judgements from what I see there. And Tstuteto, don't you love how both of us (me and Gojira) misspelled that same thing, only with different misspellings? haha
Didn't notice your misspelling of the word, but I've noticed Gojira's multiple times already XD

I am totally up for smashing tomorrow (saturday) whatever time you guys decide to do it :) I don't work so I'm free all day, but 6:00 would be just fine. Any way we could compile a list of people going and a location/time?

edit:Also, do you need equipment? I can bring a TV, three cubes, and 5 controllers. I know it's always BYOC but if anyone needs em, just speak up and I will bring them with me. But the TV and cubes... have we any use for them, Tsuteto?
Well, my parents are gone, so unless my sister is willing to be a "chaperon" of sorts, my house = no good. Again, I'm still up for Nielsen's Grove smashing ^^

Jokes and sarcasm over the internet can rarely ever be told, even if someone knows you really well.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
If we can do it at Nielson's Grove, let's do it. Playing smash outside at a park probably would only happen once in a lifetime. I'm free all day as well. But I need addresses for any smash location.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
We should definately play smash tomorrow. That would be cool to play outside imo. I'll be able to play anytime around six thirty or later, and I have a cube I could bring if we need it.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty dang sure that I can come, and will bring a friend along as well. :)

Like said earlier, I need an address. Tsuteto, I'll just end up calling you if you dont supply all of us with an address. You could PM everybody who is interested or something like that...

If any supplies are needed, please feel free to tell me :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Seems like everyone is all for the outside thing, so we're going to do it at Nielsen's Grove. I don't have an exact address, but I DO know that if you head West on 2000 South (you can get to 2000 by heading south on Main St), you'll pass it... at least I'm pretty sure. Exact address (that I can find) is 2000 South Sandhill Road. Map time!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...te=UT&zipcode=84058-7558&country=US&geodiff=1

Yeah, as good as it gets. I'll be getting there at six. Look for the guy in a feathered hat and a blue long coat ^^

As for supplies... well, I've got a cube, so if one other person can bring a cube, and then if we could get two TVs as well, that'd be nice. My TV is... pretty hard to move XD Oh, and a tarp. Tarp is good to block out the sun, otherwise we'll get really bad glares.

Just, side question... who's all got a vehicle? I may need ride assistance of the sorts.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hey well I'd be down to come to that Grove thing if everyone is cool with that...? IoS I'm gonna find out when I can take a long weekend off work next which shouldn't be too long and go to Denver I haven't been there in a couple years anyway.

Top Bottom