• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Gojira

Smash Lord
Being nice has nothing to do with it. Do you know why I was being such an ***hole to you on the trip to OC3? I was doing so because I didn't want to end up how Layne ended up, and I knew you would keep *****ing and whining until you got your way. :laugh:

Seriously just let it go. Layne's reasons are his own; don't look into it.
Well jsut so you know junpei I didnt cry and whine until I got my way at all during the trip.

But one thing i do remember though, is me and PC both asked if we could go get real food....even nate wanted to get a real breakfast in the morning. You were just being a jerk that didnt want to go anywhere =P

And layne if you have anythign else to say lets keep our beef we have right now through PMs's.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
You guys should help pay for some of us Idaho smashers to go to one of your upcoming tournaments think of it as a sponsorship or something because hey now come on we miss smashing with you guys ;)

laozy

Smash Journeyman
what the heck?!?!?! bc still plays? hey i got a great idea, if we each donate a dollar or 2 and give it to idaho, that should be enough for gas.

ciz v. gojira is the best rivalry in utah!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Me too!
$2 for one more smasher is worth it, and he *did* use a plural... whoo!
Come to the 15th's tourney guys.. make it even bigger!! 40+ smashers ftw.... :):)

laozy

Smash Journeyman
u guys are too cool. its only a dollar to bring more smashers in. sorry i cannot make it on the 15th, maybe next time.

and for those going to dallas, im leaving saturday morning and coming back sunday night. ill try to get a smashfest going with some texans.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
That would be fvcking sweet if you guys helped us. It would probably be me nutz and pitchD that came because the have cars and i don't so you would get to meet new Idaho smashers to

Hey, AHGUJ4L, is there any way you could get me discounted airfare to Super Champ? I would love you forever.
Sorry mate, I checked on that and SkyWest regulation is that you'd have to come seduce my mom if you wanted to get anywhere on my account >_<;

But give me six months and I'll totally buddy pass you up!

And Laozy, your samus is the only reason I'm considering going to this thing! I'm pretty sure you should be there on the 15th. :crazy:

C!Z

Smash Lord
Lol Zach quit bein a *****, you caused Layne to quit end of story. Tellin me to grow up isn't gonna help your cause. Mutliple people have complained about your companionship along trips so I'm just goin by word of mouth. Anyways did I miss a post or somethin cuz what are all these talks of smashfests?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ken Neth, are you coming to the tournament? Theres a link to all the info in my sig.
I want to come So bad. But i have a soccer game at 12:30 in orem. So I wouldn't be able to make it till three or so at the earliest if the game starts on time. So I don't know if there is any point in coming down that late.

So... with the mass of Orem/Provo people now... anyone wanna get together this Saturday and smash? XD

I'm free all day, and I'd like to play a few people before the tournament that's aside from my one friend who is decently good. If you want my number, PM me for it ^^
My friend and I can smash after six thirty or so on saturday if nothing comes up.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Ken Neth, around 3:30 is when singles is going to start (teams is what starts at 1), so if you want to do 1v1 it sounds possible. If you feel like you're pushing it then you can call me before deciding to head over for a better estimate of when singles would be starting.

C!Z, get your **** out of issues that you have nothing to do with and you know NOTHING about. Not a single word actually correlated Layne quitting with his problem with Zack in his post. It's much more likely that Layne is too busy with something like school or other friends to worry about smash. Stop bashing Zack every chance you get just because you lost to him in tournament after you were being so cocky and excessively rude. Also, are you coming to the tournament or what?

Newer info was posted in the tournament thread if anyone hasn't been keeping up.

Oh, and actual Utah vids are being uploaded right now, btw.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
WOOT!!! More Utah vids!!! Sucks that UnknownForce's tournament didn't get any footage though. :chuckle:

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
hey hey!! new orem smasher here now :).. i want to meet some new competition. if anyone wants to have some fun and play PM me!

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
This tournament will probably have finals ending at around 6:30 maybe 7:00. However, friendlies are open earlier than that as we get further in the bracket and don't need some TVs. Almost everyone stays for friendlies for a while afterwards, but you don't have to.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
well if anyone wants to practice or something before this tournament.. especially if you need practice against a peach haha.. then feel free to PM me or something. i'm up for anything as long as you're not gay hahaha

Casture

Smash Apprentice
All of Provo and Orem were actually just talking about getting together this Saturday for a smashfest, although we are lacking a location so far.

Oh yeah, all this bickering reminds me of the time Wob and that one fox player from Buzz's old crew got in a heated argument. That was a funny thread once they changed the topics to trains. lol

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'll check with my mom to see if my house is cool. It's located practically in the center of Orem, so it's a pretty good location. To give a description of the smashing area, it's a basement, with a big screen in a corner, another TV (though the color is slightly messed up) that can have a cube set up, as well as one other area for another TV and cube, so some good smashing could occur.

Of course, all on the thought that my parents will allow, seeing as it's people that they don't know XD

Oh, and I can order up pizza for a discount from Pizza Hut, seeing as I work there. So, really, two bucks a person from four people can buy a large no problem.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
I'll check with my mom to see if my house is cool. It's located practically in the center of Orem, so it's a pretty good location. To give a description of the smashing area, it's a basement, with a big screen in a corner, another TV (though the color is slightly messed up) that can have a cube set up, as well as one other area for another TV and cube, so some good smashing could occur.

Of course, all on the thought that my parents will allow, seeing as it's people that they don't know XD

Oh, and I can order up pizza for a discount from Pizza Hut, seeing as I work there. So, really, two bucks a person from four people can buy a large no problem.
I would love to come to this Smashfest! That would be so much fun! Which day again, and at what time??

Oh, and about the pizza... what kind of discount does Pizza Hut give you? Because I work at Domino's and get a 50% discount...

Gojira

Smash Lord
Last Warning

New people do not let me scare you I am a nice a frindly person =D
With that said I look forward to showing you one of the best bowsers in the US.

Now on to C!Z
Lol Zach quit bein a *****, you caused Layne to quit end of story. Tellin me to grow up isn't gonna help your cause. Mutliple people have complained about your companionship along trips so I'm just goin by word of mouth. Anyways did I miss a post or somethin cuz what are all these talks of smashfests?
I'm not being a *****. I was honest about what I did to layne and I apologized to him. You bashing me for layne quitting is a sure sign of a pure *******.

I have been on two road trips and only one of them was semi bad for a few reasons wich was the EVO trip. I again aopologized for everything that was my fault that made that road trip bad..so...where did you get the courage to bash me when i already feel bad as it is? Thats just ****ed up....

C!Z I dont know what the **** you have against me but, you attack me every single ****ing chance you get whenever you see the slightest opportunity and I AM getting really tired of it. I don't know how I still have any respect left for your ***, but what respect I have is dying...FAST! This is your last warning.

Also, telling you to grow up may not help my cause, but it is advice you really need to heed to.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I would love to come to this Smashfest! That would be so much fun! Which day again, and at what time??

Oh, and about the pizza... what kind of discount does Pizza Hut give you? Because I work at Domino's and get a 50% discount...
Probably start it at five or six or something. This is going to be loosely planned, due to the lateness ^^

And I actually don't know the exact price... I'll check tomorrow. I work there all day tomorrow, so, yeah.... If any of you want to come in and introduce yourselves to me, feel free. Easy way to identify me is finding my name tag "Tim" which is on my beret ^^

Gojira and C!Z said:
<<whines here>>
Okay, I have no clue what the beef is between you two, but if you've got a problem, stop *****ing like children and solve out the **** thing between yourselves, not publicly.

Gojira, I know you as a good person, and you're a good friend of FTS, but it doesn't mean I'm not willing to beat you around for continuing something like this that nobody else is giving a **** about. We all know that Layne has his own reasons for leaving, not because of you, and you should know that too. If C!Z is really being a pest, then so be it. I will personally kick his *** for you.

C!Z, I'll kick your *** regardless if you attack Gojira one more time. The past is the past, end of ****ing story. Either move on and succeed, or hold back and fail. They're your only two choices at this moment. For your sake, I would take the former.

~~~~~

So, who's looking forward to the crew battles? Personally, if we do pull a smashfest this Saturday, I think we can figure out some of the people that are good enough for our crew down here. Note: some. There's still people that will not be able to make it, especially with the late notice.

Layne, if you can make it, I'd like for you to come. You're good company ^^

Junpappy

Smash Lord
....wow man. You really need to learn to just let it go. You don't see me freaking out every time you piss me off do you?

Just ban him and let that be the end of it....oh wait....you aren't a mod. :(

Just let it go.

Edit: not aimed at Tsuteto...(I don't think I've ever met you)

Don't be tricked by Gojira newcomers!! He lies all the time about using Bowser, when his actual main is stupid Sheik.

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Probably start it at five or six or something. This is going to be loosely planned, due to the lateness ^^

And I actually don't know the exact price... I'll check tomorrow. I work there all day tomorrow, so, yeah.... If any of you want to come in and introduce yourselves to me, feel free. Easy way to identify me is finding my name tag "Tim" which is on my beret ^^
On Saturday, or tomorrow? Both? ;)

I actually Open Domino's on Saturday, and wont get off of work until about 6:00, so if I were to do go, I probably wouldn't end up there until about 6:30 or 7:00 :(

If it is on Friday, I dont get off until about 6:30, so, same boat as Saturday.

I am still planning on coming, you want to PM your address to me or something?

Pizza Hut employees were berets?? That's freakin awesome! :grin:

Gojira

Smash Lord
....wow man. You really need to learn to just let it go. You don't see me freaking out every time you piss me off do you?

Just let it go.

Don't be tricked by Gojira newcomers!! He lies all the time about using Bowser, when his actual main is stupid Sheik.
Your right I may be overeacting but i have had enough.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね

Just let it go.

I think you might've been at one tournament, but I rarely have gone, so I'm not surprised if you don't know me. I've improved since my last tourney though, muchly ^^

On Saturday, or tomorrow? Both? ;)

I actually Open Domino's on Saturday, and wont get off of work until about 6:00, so if I were to do go, I probably wouldn't end up there until about 6:30 or 7:00 :(

If it is on Friday, I dont get off until about 6:30, so, same boat as Saturday.

I am still planning on coming, you want to PM your address to me or something?

Pizza Hut employees were berets?? That's freakin awesome! :grin:
On Saturday. I work all day Friday (quite literally, from 10:30 in the morn to 10 at night because I'm covering my girlfriend's shift XD), so if you want a "preview" of me, find me ^^ And yeah, I'm thinking of the fact that if I start at six, people while kinda just come in bit by bit.

As for the berets: they're optional. Typically we'll get just a normal cap, but there were some extras, so I got one. I'm one of the three XD There's one other guy that has a beret, and then a girl that has one.

I'll PM you my cell number. Hey, if anything, we can pull a smashfest at the park or something XD Nielsen's Grove anyone? ^^

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I did it with Guitar Hero. There's power outlets at the park, at least I know for sure at Nielsen's Grove. Just... sun will probably cause glare, so that'd be the one thing to solve. Could probably pull up a tarp or something to block it, seeing as it'd be at a pretty steep angle at six at night.

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
Depending on if my friend is working we may be doing some smash this weekend. I'll see if he would want to do a group event or something and post back if/when I know.

As a side note jab..."One of the best bowsers in the US." wouldn't that be equivalent to like....best mentally handicapped students at Harvard? I spell nutzing wrong!

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
I would think more of a janitor at Harvard
Also acceptable.

Edit cause I felt like mentioning it: Fox, you happen to see any of that brutal wreck on Highland the other day? I was coming home from the U and had to take a 10 minute detour through stupid side streets cause of that mess. And I'd also like to point out the huge blood stain in the middle of the road where it happened. Scary stuff.

Top Bottom