• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
^^ Because they're not cool enough haha. kidding.

so what time is this thing going to start? i won't be able to stay that late considering I have school tomorrow.

lengeta

Smash Ace
So, yep, I'm a douchebag. Zack, this weekend went about as crazy as last, so I'm not going to be able to make it up to Roy (I think you said somewhere you wouldn't be there anyway). So, we need a compromise. How are you planning on getting to the 15th tournament?

And sorry for being a drama-queen douche everyone, I think my rage has finally subsided.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Basing on the most recent posts of each individual, it's C!Z, laozy, Ken Neth, RagingAsian, and myself. That's a total of 6, since FTS will be there (as it's his house), so it's not that bad of a smashfest.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i have friends that wants to go if thats ok. they are noobs but yea, 4 people total from my group maybe more. we'll be there around 4. i'll bring a tv and cube.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I've been lurking for a while, but never posting. I'm a new smasher from Orem, but from the sound of things, you might be a little sick of new people from Orem ;).
Welcome mcfly! your post was probably slightly overlooked because lengeta uses the same avatar.... anyway, welcome to the smash scene! You just missed a fun smashfest (in a park, actually) on friday, 6:00-well, late. real late :D. Anyway, it appears that there is another one at Nate's house today at uhh... in 25 minutes actually, at 4:00. so I don't know if you still have time to get a ride or anything... I dunno. Regardless, we're planning on having another fest on Saturday currently... probably same 6:00, Nielsens park again? I haven't read all your guys's posts quite yet so.. we'll see..

Oh and yeah, I'm just up by eden/ogden at wolf creek atm :). whoo...

McFly

Smash Cadet
Actually, Chad, I was there at Nielsen's on Saturday. I was your teammate for a few matches, I used Pikachu! I will be there this Saturday as well, but I won't make it to the fest today. We need to have an Orem/Provo (PG for you) gathering more often. It's quite fun.

Edit: In the case of my avatar, I suppose I will change it. To be more unique :)

Gojira

Smash Lord
So, yep, I'm a douchebag. Zack, this weekend went about as crazy as last, so I'm not going to be able to make it up to Roy (I think you said somewhere you wouldn't be there anyway). So, we need a compromise. How are you planning on getting to the 15th tournament?

And sorry for being a drama-queen douche everyone, I think my rage has finally subsided.
well I am probably getting there by bus and having FTS or Aging raisin pick me up at the stop. Does this mean you plan to go to the tourney? BTW we should settle thsi with PM's so the utah thread doesnt have to ehar abotu my TV. However, you could just take it to nates if you go to the tourney that way, we will have an extra TV operable. Im going to try to get my friend out there with a truck after the toruney so i can grab a chair nates dad gave me.

Also I dont want to see you quitting...mainly with cast orem smashers apearing to help you get better....stay with us layne.......

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I was driving home from Utah today. I missed the smashfest. :(

Gojira

Smash Lord
I was driving home from Utah today. I missed the smashfest. :(
and you didnt stop by here....you pricky face.

And AG I didnt know that you were doing that.....must have missed the post.......BUt if you look carefully the bus stop is close to the freeway to go to the aiport....just letting you know.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
And AG I didnt know that you were doing that.....must have missed the post.......BUt if you look carefully the bus stop is close to the freeway to go to the aiport....just letting you know.
Aging Rasian isn't abbreviated as AG... Bet you didn't know that. :laugh:

PEPA!

Smash Cadet
hey would any of you maybe like to be in an article that i'm planning on writing? i'm gonna be at the tourney on the 15th so maybe i should be asking fts about this but i wanna know from some of the regular's at the events. maybe get some words from the top players i'm still working out on how to write it tho but let me know
-peter parker out

Gojira

Smash Lord
hey would any of you maybe like to be in an article that i'm planning on writing? i'm gonna be at the tourney on the 15th so maybe i should be asking fts about this but i wanna know from some of the regular's at the events. maybe get some words from the top players i'm still working out on how to write it tho but let me know
-peter parker out
Im utahs low tier masta and I can give you any advice i want to. (shut up PC) I am also one of the most know bowser players despite living in utah hahaha.

Its not the college. Its the heat. ;)
Psh, babies. Its called air conditioning and its what keeps us sexy.

Spid3y, if you want to include a little humor in your article just ask Xsyven what his major in college is. :laugh: But seriously... do. A ha ha ha, just a little j to the k action going on there!

Xsyven said:
ASIAN PERSUASION!
Junepei, I think you should pay attention to the 24 ounces of pure gold right here!

tjrook

Smash Cadet
Actually, Chad, I was there at Nielsen's on Saturday. I was your teammate for a few matches, I used Pikachu! I will be there this Saturday as well, but I won't make it to the fest today. We need to have an Orem/Provo (PG for you) gathering more often. It's quite fun.

Edit: In the case of my avatar, I suppose I will change it. To be more unique :)
I remember you McFly! I was one of the guys that came late, and played as Ganon and Ice Climbers a lot... My game was terrible when you were there, but it picked up a few hours in...

But the point is, is that I remembered you! I'm sure Chadd did too, he just probably isn't awake right now to respond... :p :grin:

PEPA!

Smash Cadet
xsyven...whats your major? i really am curious now. but seriously i'm down to talk to whoever wants in on it, i just wanna let people know about how they work and where to get info in interested (im pluggn smashboards like crazy) and maybe post a video or two on the site or links....it's not a school thing it's just on a site that i contribute to and the owner thought it would be a good idea since he used to play smash on the 64 and i really like going to the tourney's even tho i'm last at every single one i attend (bobo is my hero) haha but i'm gettin better slowly. and congrats to c!z for taking anime bonzai

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'm no pro spid3y, but you can ask me questions if you'd like. I like to consider myself pretty down to earth overall XD

Still planning for the tourney on the 15th. I'll try to improve much more between now and then.

PEPA!

Smash Cadet
i'll have a pen and paper ready for questions guys, i just gotta figure out how i'ma do it. either an interview thing or kind of an overview but i do want a little of your guys say in it. i'l let you guys know

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The smashfest was fun. Buzz, you missed out on a pretty big smashfest (big for what Utah/Idaho gets). There was 11 people there, total.

Gojira...telling me to shut up? Shut up about what? I wasn't going to say anything...

And spid3y, I'm still confused as what you want to have in this "article" of yours.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah yesterday was fun, it's good to have a good Peach to practice against finally. Oh thanks for the shout out Peter haha. So who's down to play this week and when? I'm so addicted to this game it's ridiculous lol

Baka^ni

Smash Cadet
Dang it! I missed the smash fest and i wasn't doing anything important on that day too. oh well. The tourney is only two weeks away.

Top Bottom