• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
Hello Utah smashers,
So, if anyone in the area or thereabouts would like to come, I want to do another smash night this Tuesday. School is bearing down and I just want to play again. I'm in provo by BYU for anyone who didn't come last time. Anyone interested in coming? It would be around 8 ish and could go as late as we wanted.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
lol ****in Shane.

MIKE ZORZ!!! Aye what up. Yeah I lives in WA meow, I'm gonna be comin to Denver again within a few months though. You guys still been playin?
i havent played fora while but cool very cool super cool then we can play then mirite you going to genesis

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Hello Utah smashers,
So, if anyone in the area or thereabouts would like to come, I want to do another smash night this Tuesday. School is bearing down and I just want to play again. I'm in provo by BYU for anyone who didn't come last time. Anyone interested in coming? It would be around 8 ish and could go as late as we wanted.
I'll go if someone gives me a ride there and back. This week is crazy busy for me too. >_<

Hay guyz I did some research and I think Eggz is a video gaem.
http://www.jhs.co.uk/rhythmtech/RT2111.jpg
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/Ninjamaster2021/?action=view&current=DJEggz.jpg
http://www.superdimension.net/gifs/memes/04/stop-lukin-is-layin-mah-eggz.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wai0KpzGIPQ/ST6JSFj1imI/AAAAAAAACug/f7Z6fnYOEiw/s400/I+can+has+eggz.jpg
http://cdn2.myxer.com/tn/c/359738/big/?t=20080228144220
http://imgsrv.971theticket.com/image/wxyt/UserFiles/Image/eggz.gif
http://www.hintstudio.com/img/253_big.jpg

Eggz shows up on google search results page 14 hahaha

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hello Utah smashers,
Starting summer I'll be able to come to these, so PLEASE KEEP THEM GOING.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
A agree with Ano. Im getting my license really soon, then I'll go to these. Not to mention all the weekly tournaments too.

Also I accidentally chose Joke as my Brawl name the other day. >.>

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
As long as I can get a ride, i'd be willing to come down... the U has spring break this week so i pretty much have nothing.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'd like to go to Genesis.
It'd be really fun. (Plus C!Z might be there)

Unfortunately, I don't know what I'll have planned during July.
I DO know that I should still be in Utah in July, that's for sure (don't quote me on it).

Like I stated earlier, Genesis and EVO are close to each other. Money's going to be really tight.:(

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I DO know that I should still be in Utah in July, that's for sure.
Well, at least I KNOW that Minato's still going to be here to Smash with occasionally.

I'd go to Genesis or EVO, except that I suck.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Did you leave out the part that we are actually playing Melee now?
What, you think I actually keep up with Utah antics, still? xD Ever since Devin left, my tourny days have died.

Which brings me to my next point... is there room in the Vegas group? >_>

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
*New Vegas List*

Vegas is this weekend everybody.

If you still don't have a ride and are one of the people who wants to come, I suggest getting your situation fixed now.

There are currently 3 rideless smashers as of today who are on the *Going to Vegas list*

People who are going to Vegas:
Ken Neth
Wangston
Yaz
Joebag
_X_
dRyu
Lada
Staz
Xsyvy poo
Demolisho
CorruptFate
Lanky Gunner

Not sure/undecided:
Sada
PhillBobJoe *Joke*

Cars:
JoeBag (3 Seats)
Ken Neth (8 Seats) *All of Ken Neth's seats are full as of right now*
Rade (5 Seats)

*If riding with Ken Neth the cost is $11 for gas. Let him know in advance and pay him in advance as well if your planning on going. Also remember that $11 for gas is extremely cheap so I would recommend to fill his car up first:]

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Silly Dryu, the post right above you says Rade can't go. I figured it out, so that I am going.

Edit: I put a line through the names of people on your list who know they arn't going.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Woo-hoo! Back from vacation! Looks like this place has gone from hell and back...I guess...

Well, I'm partially ready for Vegas, so let's get this b**** started!

Oh sad....I'm one of the smashers without a ride...

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
Everyone good luck at Vegas!
P.s. I'm not doing smash night tonight, but that'll be fun for the summer.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Well, plain to see Joebag is the only one giving rides, so...

Joe, if you see this post, or if someone can tell ya, PM the rideless smashers listed above with the needed information, like when we'll be going, how much for gas money, etc.

DZLE

Smash Master
GOOD LUCK IN VEGAS EVERYONE!!!
LISTEN TO THIS TO GET PUMPED MUTHA ****AS

DZLEdit: By the way, this kid at my school thinks he can destroy me at Melee. Seriously talking some huge **** on me. His name is David Gibbons, and he says he has never been beat in a single tourney.
Anyone know this kid?

DZLEdit2: WHAT TOURNEYS?!

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
GOOD LUCK IN VEGAS EVERYONE!!!
LISTEN TO THIS TO GET PUMPED MUTHA ****AS

DZLEdit: By the way, this kid at my school thinks he can destroy me at Melee. Seriously talking some huge **** on me. His name is David Gibbons, and he says he has never been beat in a single tourney.
Anyone know this kid?

The name isn't familiar. Everyone good has been beaten anyway. He's either lying, or an easy win. Invite him to come win on the 28th.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anyone know this kid?

Who does he even use?
And DZLE, money match that kid.

DZLE

Smash Master
The name isn't familiar. Everyone good has been beaten anyway. He's either lying, or an easy win. Invite him to come win on the 28th.
Coming From FTS himself, I am going to pulvarize this kid.
Or both! And yes, DZLE, invite him to the tournament on the 28th, so I can pwn me some n00b. (Sorry, the X in me came out...)
PC he wont even want to speak the word smash once im through with him.
but if he still will come, you can have the remains.
(Btw, pc, wanna play some smash 64 soon? Minato too? anyone really. just at my place or something sometime.)
Who does he even use?
And DZLE, money match that kid.
It doesnt even matter. I am going to offer a 10 dollar MM. If he is still thinking he will destroy me, im willing to go up to 100 dollars. We will see if he will even MM.
It doesnt even matter who he uses.
This kid is going to get so destroyed he will wish he stuck with his G gangsta wannabe friends.

Edit: Sick sig, minato... So cool.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It doesnt even matter. I am going to offer a 10 dollar MM. If he is still thinking he will destroy me, im willing to go up to 100 dollars. We will see if he will even MM.
It doesnt even matter who he uses.
This kid is going to get so destroyed he will wish he stuck with his G gangsta wannabe friends.
Screw 100 dollar MMs.
What you SHOULD do is DFM him. Diamond Fork Match him. LOL

I'm up for Smash 64 any time if it's not a work day. I do have work tomorrow, however...

And yeah DZLE, sick sig is sick. Strider rocks.

DZLE

Smash Master
Screw 100 dollar MMs.
What you SHOULD do is DFM him. Diamond Fork Match him. LOL

I'm up for Smash 64 any time if it's not a work day. I do have work tomorrow, however...

And yeah DZLE, sick sig is sick. Strider rocks.
DUDE I should! But I think it would be too hard for him to get a DF. The cash is easier :D

Strider is so cool. Did you make that sig yourself?
And yeah, lets play this week.

Top Bottom