• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So, I already said this in the ToF thread, but I may be able to squeeze a smashfest at my place Friday night. It'll probably be late, like after 7, due to me going to Watchmen that night (if I can get a matinee, that is).

If you want to come, then PM me. I want to get a little group for this, cause it won't be overnight, so I want an idea of who wants to come. It'll last until...midnight I guess, and there will be other games, so we can play other stuff if some of us don't want to smash.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to do anything tomorrow. But since you said it'll be past 7, I might be able to...

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I may or may not show up for your smashfest Lanky. I have work until at least 7 and then if PC isn't going to your place then I'll probably head over to his place.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What?! You have work until at least 7 PM, tomorrow? I was expecting more of an afternoon session of Smash (but I guess I should have guessed that you have work during that time). My dad doesn't like people being over in the evening, so I don't think you'll can come at 7. I'll try to make it to Lanky's smashfest, though, but I probably won't stay long (don't want to do the same thing as what happened before MA12).

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Wifi is too fun. Only 2 days on the AiB ladder and I am already ****** XD
WiFail? Don't play WiFail, its gay.
It's fun for a while, but then it justs gets gay.
Like DZLE's D3 was gay to my Marth and Link. I don't know what he had against me, but there was something...

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ay! I just took out my report card and it had all F's! I take it to da teacher an told her to throw some D's on that!

I am just wondering if anyone thinks in the future we should do a movie after a tourney? I have been thinking of this for a while as we have done it before. What does everyone think?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
What kind of a post is this?!?!

Anyway, i have a couple questions.

Can someone in Layman terms please explain to me how to glide toss?
(And can it be done with every pick-up-able item in the game? Like snakes nades and warios bike?)
Annnnnd how do you do that thing as sonic where you spin then shield or like spin and sidestep or whatever i always see sonic players doing?
Search youtube, or have someone show you.

Before I head to school, my offer still stands for a smashfest. Just wanted to remind everyone in case you're interested. Hopefully, I'll see you guys later tonight. If not, see you tomorrow at the tourney.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
What?! You have work until at least 7 PM, tomorrow? I was expecting more of an afternoon session of Smash (but I guess I should have guessed that you have work during that time). My dad doesn't like people being over in the evening, so I don't think you'll can come at 7. I'll try to make it to Lanky's smashfest, though, but I probably won't stay long (don't want to do the same thing as what happened before MA12).
Before I head to school, my offer still stands for a smashfest. Just wanted to remind everyone in case you're interested. Hopefully, I'll see you guys later tonight. If not, see you tomorrow at the tourney.
Ah alright, yeah hopefully I'll see you guys there tonight.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You're just jealous :p

Also, lol at DZLE making fun of ANYONE about crying.

*Edit*

Holy ****, the new street fighter movie is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Way worse than the one with Jean Claude Van Damme.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
alright we will do a phoenix wright movie, waff is the judge and goji is the victim, fate can be the little partner person, and minato will be the defense, ill be the prosecution, wangston will be the detective, everyone else are witness/sources of info

Minato

穏やかじゃない
alright we will do a phoenix wright movie, waff is the judge and goji is the victim, fate can be the little partner person, and minato will be the defense, ill be the prosecution, wangston will be the detective, everyone else are witness/sources of info
LOL I can imagine Wangston as Gumshoe.

Anyways, Lanky just texted me.
He wanted me to tell everyone that if people still want to come to his house for a smashfest, it'll have to be past nine o' clock.

He will let those who can come by PM when he get's out of the movie.

(Man, this took forever to type on an iPod Touch)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What, after 9 PM... I don't want to go anywhere then, since that would leave me with only around 1 hour to play time, since I'm not going to stay late, due to the tournament being tomorrow. So just consider me out. (If I was one of those that could have came, then now that I'm out, it would leave a room for someone else, so that's good.)

vazor

Smash Apprentice
after 9...?? how much after????
so that's like.. less than 3 hours of smash.... and no PC ....
well I guess that means I can get more work done here....

:cry:

*sigh* well unless someone closer wants to smash instead for a few hours, I guess I could still go down there if it's not reduced to under 2 hours. :mad:

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it's too late now.. esp if no one else is showing up. Too bad you couldn't get a matinee. How was the movie?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Hey I just wanted to let you guys know! Its been great to be a part of the Utah Smash Scene and TWP :). But its time for me to go. :( Sorry I couldnt make it to ToF to say good bye. Ill try to edit my post later. Later! :(

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Yeah it's too late now.. esp if no one else is showing up. Too bad you couldn't get a matinee. How was the movie?
It WAS a matinee. It went from 4:45 to 7:30. It was a b****in movie though! If I could, I'd FORCE everyone to see it.

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know! Its been great to be a part of the Utah Smash Scene and TWP :). But its time for me to go. :( Sorry I couldnt make it to ToF to say good bye. Ill try to edit my post later. Later! :(
It's been fun smashing with ya. Good luck where ever you go man.

DZLE

Smash Master

Dai-A you can have this fork to remember me by. It's made from straight diamond because I'm ultra rich.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Haha, DZLE.

I never got do Brawl you one on one which kinda sucks but have fun and waste where ever you go David.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
LOL DZLE.

Bye David. I'm glad I got to Smash with you in Melee on Thursday.
Too bad we couldn't play more of it at ToF.

Have fun in Canada David!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
As your untalented smash uncle, I have to say you're one of the friendliest people in the scene.

So I say goodbye David, albeit the youngest person I've been wasted by, you're still more mature than 50% of the smash scene in utah.

Keep that sexy smile up in the air, keep my chuck e. cheese joke alive, talk trash (you deserve to), and keep your melee up. Kick PC Chris' *** when you get the chance, brush your teeth, do your homework, and eat your vegetables.

Also, Minato, I have some time today to play SFIV. So do it :D

harpuia190

Smash Ace
ya wangston, the detective is usually the first guy called to the stand :D

DAI-A ill miss you buddy

DZLE

Smash Master
ALREADY POSTING MY PICTURES!
Ily dryu, kenny, or wang. homos.

David, I really will send you a diamond fork.
I love you buddy, and I will visit you in the future.
This is not the end!

slave1

Smash Lord
DZLE that is a cool fork

well... good bye dai-a you better **** them canadians or where ever your moving to. don't give up, never surrender.

well this is bad timing. i will be up this next weekend, does anyone want to smash Saturday. Maybe at Fates house. but if not its ok.

wangston

Smash Lord
If you have an aib me and fate are uploading tournament results for both the ToF and the UST. Just add me on there and go to my tourney stuff and you will find the tournaments.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
So since it is coming up soon...what are the plans for Vegas?

What time are we leaving? Are we meeting someplace, or picking people up? Who is riding with who? What day and time are we leaving to come home?

You know, the usual. Better to know this stuff now than a day before we leave, or something like that.

wangston

Smash Lord
I really don't know who's going to be driving with draper/sandy people. What I do know is that Kenny is going to be taking everyone from provo/orem/payson which will be a full car. We are going to leave hopefully by 4:00 in the afternoon and get there at 9:00 or 9:30 vegas time (note they are an hour behind). We are going to be staying at xero's house friday and saturday night and we will leave sunday once everyone wakes up around 11 or 12.

As for the other car I don't know who is driving. But I do know Mi (vegases best snake) will house the other vehicle. I'm not sure who is driving that car it's either Rade or Joe bag.

Top Bottom