• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm 6th behind 5 members of Combo Status who are all better than David... lol what are you tryin to say, that he's 1 slot ahead of me? lol David is way good, I'm much better than you last seen meand there's no way to know. So quit speakin for other people you noob cuz you'd get ***** by either of us.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Kown said he was comming down.

edit: Ill try and find the date kenny, but on the way home I was thinking I got the date wrong...maby he will come with us or just have a bigger weekly.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I'm 6th behind 5 members of Combo Status who are all better than David... lol what are you tryin to say, that he's 1 slot ahead of me? lol David is way good, I'm much better than you last seen meand there's no way to know. So quit speakin for other people you noob cuz you'd get ***** by either of us.
Grow up C!Z. Don't need to get all angry for being inferior to David.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Nobody's angry, just know your place lil kid. :) Why you always tryin to instigate shiii for other people like you got the skills to talk lol

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm moving in April too. I'll be gone for 2 years. Maybe longer, we'll see if I go back to byu. I'll go back if Yaz, Kenny, Rade, and Waff all go to byu too and we share an apartment.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Waff is going to the U right now. I don't think he would transfer to another school. I don't know what Yaz, or Rades plans are though.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
So I played CIZ on wifi and he two stocked my MK with DK on delfino haha. Too good.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm moving in April...
I'm torn...so very torn...

On one hand, it's one more person leaving, and it's...Kenny!

On the other hand...that leaves the best Snake in state position open...

I'm moving in April too. I'll be gone for 2 years. Maybe longer, we'll see if I go back to byu. I'll go back if Yaz, Kenny, Rade, and Waff all go to byu too and we share an apartment.
People leaving...son of a b****...

Wouldn't it be easier to go to the U, since you guys are pretty much the only ones (besides Joke), and 5 of us go to the U?

Seriously though, why must people leave?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, BYU really is cheap compared to a lot of schools. Take my friend for example, he's going to U-Penn and it's costing him somewhere around $52,000 a semester IIRC. That's over 25 times what we're paying.

And yes, joke is right. I'm moving from BYU at the end of the semester, which is in April.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
im moving in august plus or minus 2 months, and wangston, ill grab waff and baptize fate and alex and we will do it

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
im moving in august plus or minus 2 months, and wangston, ill grab waff and baptize fate and alex and we will do it
Good luck, it didn't work the last time they tried either.

Heh, good luck with the last part. Fate isn't one of those guys who looks like he could be a religious person.
Used to be, that kind of stuff happens when your young and extreme events happen in your life, (didn't mean that offensive) but im not anymore.

DZLE

Smash Master
@Lanky: Taking Kenny's and Davids leave as a positive thing for "best snake in state" position is evil. Just evil.
Kenny will be best snake in state, even when he is gone. Cause he will be back. So that position stays with him.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't it automatically go to Dai-A?

*Edit*

I just read the rest of the topic, :( sad day.

I knew ken and Taylor were going on their missions, I didn't know David was leaving too. I used to live in Toronto.......Canada aint so bad.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Personally, I think David is the one that has the title of "Best Snake in Utah". David can beat Yaz with Snake in tournaments. I don't think Kenny can, since Yaz has placed higher than Kenny for quite some time now. And David's moving out of Utah, so the answer is a "no", regardless.

DZLE

Smash Master
Personally, I think David is the one that has the title of "Best Snake in Utah". David can beat Yaz with Snake in tournaments. I don't think Kenny can, since Yaz has placed higher than Kenny for quite some time now. And David's moving out of Utah, so the answer is a "no", regardless.
The reason I reffered to Kenny as having the title is because David is moving away. For good. Who knows if he will ever move back to utah ever?
Kenny will be back, for sure.
Dai-A leaves, Ken Neth is best snake.
Dai-A stays, Dai-A is best.
Dai-A and Ken Neth leave, Ken Neth is coming back, Ken Neth keeps his title.

That is, unless one of us can hone our skills above his in the time he is gone. Then the battle for the title can be had.

I believe I would be best Snake in state if they leave. Thankyou very much. ;D
Lanky has a pretty mean snake, not to mention myself.
I have played your snake in tourney, as well as lanky's,
But I couldnt choose whose is better *coughlankycough* without hurting the others feelings XDDDDDD

Plus its useless to fight over.
Mudada.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
If you want to play a game that has to do with honing skills, you should play melee with me :p, I need someone other than Lam to chill with me for once.

DZLE

Smash Master
If you want to play a game that has to do with honing skills, you should play melee with me :p, I need someone other than Lam to chill with me for once.
Brawl requires one to hone skills.

Plus, I have already said I prefer Melee. That doesnt mean Im gonna bash brawl at all though.

You wanna play Melee?
Get me, PC, Minato, And Lanky in then.
Youll get your fight.
Maybe not in me.
But in PC fo sho

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I didn't bash or mash brawl. I only inferred melee takes more ;).

I'm not challenging you or anything, I'm just tired of playing Lam. And by the time I have free time, Kenny and Taylor will be gone, which leaves me alone :(

Cerealsy, play teh melees wif meh, and I'll induce humor in you by playing brawl worse than anyone you've seen.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Used to be, that kind of stuff happens when your young and extreme events happen in your life, (didn't mean that offensive) but im not anymore.
Hey, me too!

I find it strange we have more in common than we both realize...

@Lanky: Taking Kenny's and Davids leave as a positive thing for "best snake in state" position is evil. Just evil.
Kenny will be best snake in state, even when he is gone. Cause he will be back. So that position stays with him.
I wish the internet and people who view it could get the sarcasm that is SCREAMING from almost every post I make.

Who knows what'll happen in two years, though...

But Dave is good with everyone. Kenny plays almost strictly Snake. It's not that Kenny's Snake is better, it's just that Dave is good with everyone>Kenny's Snake.

So, I guess I was refering to best Snake in state....who mains him. Although, I could be wrong in that Dave DOES actually main Snake, but I just assumed his mains were Falco and Marth, since I see him play with those two more than anyone...

Although, like I said before...sarcasm....

I believe I would be best Snake in state if they leave. Thankyou very much. ;D
But the epic Snake dittos at the last ToF...have you forgotten?!

The reason I reffered to Kenny as having the title is because David is moving away. For good. Who knows if he will ever move back to utah ever?
Kenny will be back, for sure.
Dai-A leaves, Ken Neth is best snake.
Dai-A stays, Dai-A is best.
Dai-A and Ken Neth leave, Ken Neth is coming back, Ken Neth keeps his title.

That is, unless one of us can hone our skills above his in the time he is gone. Then the battle for the title can be had.
Like I said before, who knows what'll happen in two years.

Lanky has a pretty mean snake, not to mention myself.
I have played your snake in tourney, as well as lanky's,
But I couldnt choose whose is better *coughlankycough* without hurting the others feelings XDDDDDD

Plus its useless to fight over.
Mudada.
I feel so honored...

I hate this debate. Can't we say that, on some level, Brawl and Melee are equal on the competitive level? And yes, I know you said you were not bashing Brawl, but still...

(expects FTS/Gojira/C!Z rant from this part)

Brawl requires one to hone skills.

Plus, I have already said I prefer Melee. That doesnt mean Im gonna bash brawl at all though.

You wanna play Melee?
Get me, PC, Minato, And Lanky in then.
Youll get your fight.
Maybe not in me.
But in PC fo sho
I really need to get to the level you guys are at before I can be considered part of this "group".

Speaking of which, DZLE, Minato is coming over Thursday to practice Melee and Brawl before the mini-thing. You wanna hang with us?

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
I hate this debate. Can't we say that, on some level, Brawl and Melee are equal on the competitive level? And yes, I know you said you were not bashing Brawl, but still...
No they aren't...

Yes they do both require skill, but Melee is a much more competitive game.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Nothing against you man (I know I've met you, although I can't remember what you go by, and I know you're a cool dude)...but I hate people who are biased towards a game in the series when all of them are good, or even great.

Maybe I just don't get the logic of "More advanced techniques = more competitive", cause, to me, that makes it less competitive, cause there is no small gap between new guys and pros, so the pros always win.

I just don't see the logic. I think game A can be just as competitive as game B, even if A and B have NOTHING alike.

Top Bottom