• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Really, I just wanted to get this started again. I'm leaving Friday afternoon to see my friends in Idaho before one of them goes on his mission, and I won't be back until Monday. I'm spending the rest of the week up to Vegas working, so for some of us who will be gone/busy, I wanted to get conversations up so we can all be ready when we gotta leave.

But thank you Wangston for clearing up quite a huge chunk of it.

Hammermaster

Smash Rookie
I am kinda new to the Smash scene and was wondering when and where are the regular tournaments in Utah, I know about the UST 12, but are there any other tournaments happening this month or next?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
*NEW Updated Vegas List*

People who are going to Vegas:
Ken Neth
Wangston
Yaz
Rade
Joebag
_X_
dRyu
Lada
Staz
Demolisho
Lanky Gunner
Dai-a

Not sure/undecided:
W!ld
CorruptFate
Waff
Sada
PhillBobJoe *Joke*
DZLE
PC
Minato
Spudz

Cars:
Ken Neth (8 Seats) *All of Ken Neth's seats are full as of right now*
JoeBag (3 Seats)
Rade (5 Seats)

*If riding with Ken Neth the cost is $11 for gas. Let him know in advance and pay him in advance as well if your planning on going. Also remember that $11 for gas is extremely cheap so I would recommend to fill his car up first:]

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I don't think ill be able to go down this time. Money is very tight, and out of Wild and I only one of us would be able to go and it is Joebags birthday it sounds like he will be going, but its still up in the air.

wangston

Smash Lord
kenny says you're a *** for bailing. fate.

………………. __ . __…………………
…………….../’`: : `\,---`.„…………………
……………../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………..
. _„_………( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-, …...
……….…\ : ::: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \…..

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
K, I didn't say that... but it doesn't mean I don't agree with it :laugh:

I think we need to confirm all of the drivers as soon as possible. Last I heard, Jobag and Rade weren't 100% sure if they were driving. But I didn't hear it from them, so I don't know for sure. I need the final list of who all is going by this weekend if possible so I can get it to SK92 and he can get the housing set in stone. (He already has housing set aside for us, he just needs an exact count)

So if you know people on the undecided list and they don't get on here very often, you should text them and tell them to get on and confirm if they're going or not.

And Fate, you know I don't get any money from my parents.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL Well, it was fun while it lasted, but since you actually want an answer, I'm going to give it. I just happened to jokingly say that I was thinking of going, and I ended up on that list. But I'm not going for sure (never was seriously considering it in the first place). (If I don't enter Brawl singles locally, what makes you think I'll travel to Vegas to do so...)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If I was able to do something on the 21st, I'd rather go to Mango Juice rather than the Vegas tourney...

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol ****in Shane.

MIKE ZORZ!!! Aye what up. Yeah I lives in WA meow, I'm gonna be comin to Denver again within a few months though. You guys still been playin?

Haha David your post was edited by Fate.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Devin wrote me, saying that he loves you all.

And then I told him that everyone from the melee generation stopped playing Brawl, or is moving.

And now he's sad.

Top Bottom