• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Screw 100 dollar MMs.
What you SHOULD do is DFM him. Diamond Fork Match him. LOL

I'm up for Smash 64 any time if it's not a work day. I do have work tomorrow, however...

And yeah DZLE, sick sig is sick. Strider rocks.

ROFL win post is win. I'll try and have my 64 controller with me for the Thursday tourney.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Strider is so cool. Did you make that sig yourself?
And yeah, lets play this week.
No, I didn't make the sig all by myself.
Sig looks cool though. (And I made it so there's a link when you click on it)
We can do some SSB64 on Thursday at PnT or some other day.

DZLE

Smash Master

ROFL win post is win. I'll try and have my 64 controller with me for the Thursday tourney.
Vazor ftw, bring the controller!!
(oh, i dont have 64 or the game, so can someone bring it lol? and possibly an extra controller for me? I am gonna shell out some money and buy the game with a 64 and controller online next paycheck, probably...)

Man, I have twice now transcended my humanity as a melee player, i really wanna take it to the next level. Intense intense conditioning this week.

And i wanna get good at 64 :D

EDIT:
Holy cow Minato!
That match was so good! Triple Strider KO... That guy is so good. I am so terrible at that game you dont even know. I wanna play with you sometime :D
And yeah, 64 at pnt thurs pls.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Or you can invite him to the tournament, hook up one of the wiis to wifi and play me from Toronto :D
The guy said he's good in Melee, so no Wi-Fi match for you. But if you want to play him, you should fly here and play him! ;)

PC he wont even want to speak the word smash once im through with him.
but if he still will come, you can have the remains.
(Btw, pc, wanna play some smash 64 soon? Minato too? anyone really. just at my place or something sometime.)
I always want to see the worse beating possible as the first beating for any cocky person, so I'm kind of disappointed that you get first dibs...

It doesnt even matter. I am going to offer a 10 dollar MM. If he is still thinking he will destroy me, im willing to go up to 100 dollars. We will see if he will even MM.
It doesnt even matter who he uses.
This kid is going to get so destroyed he will wish he stuck with his G gangsta wannabe friends.
Watch him actually win if you two actually go through with that diamond fork $100 match... :laugh:

harpuia190

Smash Ace
waiiiiit david gibbons? i was in elementary school with a kid named david gibbons

and you said he wants ta challenge you at melee? have him come i will beat him as link using only up-b

it will happen, no johns PC

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Well, plain to see Joebag is the only one giving rides, so...

Joe, if you see this post, or if someone can tell ya, PM the rideless smashers listed above with the needed information, like when we'll be going, how much for gas money, etc.
Going back to this...

Guys, I really need your help on this one. I don't see Joebag online very much, and with a full day of working today, and a long night shift tomorrow, I literally have very little time to contact the person (I'm not even sure what he looks like, and so I don't know much about him right now).

If someone could PLEASE contact the guy and talk to him about giving a ride, I'd REALLY appreciate it, and I'm betting Demolisho, the other rideless guy, would too. We want to go to Vegas, and if we can't because we couldn't find a way to contact our ride, then...well, that would just f***in blow.

DZLE

Smash Master
I always want to see the worse beating possible as the first beating for any cocky person, so I'm kind of disappointed that you get first dibs...
Hahaha PC If I wasnt so excited for the satisfaction of destroying him, I would gladly pass him onto you.

Watch him actually win if you two actually go through with that diamond fork $100 match... :laugh:
Theres no way he will win. Even if he is as good as M2K I will still destroy him. I am just that excited. Its like a mother being able to lift a car off her child.
waiiiiit david gibbons? i was in elementary school with a kid named david gibbons

and you said he wants ta challenge you at melee? have him come i will beat him as link using only up-b

it will happen, no johns PC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i laughted so loud about the up-b thing hahaha everyone in my class was like wtf now they are like wtf are you doing? haha.

And yeah, you went to school with him in elementary? Back then did he seem like he would suck at everything?
HA

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Everybody loves crushing the dreams of talented casual smashers. :)

I bet he'll john about everything that happens.

-Final-

Aria♪
I am not sure if I will be able to come tommorrow. Even if I do, I doubt I will make it in time to enter. If I do come, I could bring a copy of Smash 64 and 3 controllers...

harpuia190

Smash Ace
hey no one burns DZLE! he invented shy guy canceling err discovered...

anyway as punishment anonano, i will point out Xsyven said talented casual smashers... :D

DZLE

Smash Master

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I <3 u DZLE

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

DZLE

Smash Master
I <3 u DZLE

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Yeah just dont ever say the words "may i have this dance?" to me.
Hahahaha jk Anononononono

By the way, I am owning this noob friday night.
I will try to set up something to record it with.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yeah just dont ever say the words "may i have this dance?" to me.
Yeah, hahaha, just make sure never to use that joke to the 200 lbs, national Tae Kwon Do champion on team. He might not take kindly to that.

I still <3 DZLE, more D3 to Link buttkick needed soon.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

I honestly feel like I'm on deaf ears, or maybe no one is paying attention, or nobody really knows, but.....

I can't find any member named Joebag on smashboards, I can't connect the face to the name, so I can't for the life of me remember who he is, and it looks like he's the only one giving rides to Vegas.

I really want to go to Vegas, but unfortunetely, I don't have the required information to find or even talk to this guy about what the plan is, and with the little time until the trip, and the little time I have to do things, I'm pretty screwed at this point. I seriously need those of you who know the guy to help. It would even help me to say you don't know the guy, so I at least know people are trying to help the ridless guys still left.

But if I don't get word by nighttime tomorrow, then it'll be too late for us to go, and that blows. So PLEASE help those still left get to Vegas!! This is the last time I ask. I'm sick having to do this.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Fate is the only person who can help you lanky. No one is ignoring you at all, it's just that no one is close or knows JoeBag well but Fate. So if yo want to get a hold of JoeBag, then get a hold of Fate.

Oh and Fate, don't ever edit my post. EVER.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Rules say that I can to help update, or if their is something their that shouldn't be. =P

And Joebag isn't going down, he didn't save enough money.

Sada

Smash Cadet
Plans have changed for me and I'm deciding not to go to Vegas.

Good luck to all of those that are going!!!

I will still be at the UST tourney next week.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Fate is the only person who can help you lanky. No one is ignoring you at all, it's just that no one is close or knows JoeBag well but Fate. So if yo want to get a hold of JoeBag, then get a hold of Fate.

Oh and Fate, don't ever edit my post. EVER.
One of my pet peeves is when I ask a question and no one answers. I always feel like being ignored. Not always the case...but feels like it.

Thanks though.

Rules say that I can to help update, or if their is something their that shouldn't be. =P

And Joebag isn't going down, he didn't save enough money.
Well, then since no one is giving a ride, I can't go then. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

DZLE

Smash Master
Haha I can take that guy. Send him my way and i will throw down.
<3 ano.
What about "Masaji, masaji?" LOL
No homo, wait... or is it?
Coming from that Japanese Prostitute, no.
Coming from you, Yes.
Coming from PC, only if I want it to be.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I wish I could have come to the tourney tonight. My only free Thursday in a long time too.
Ah well, I should make it to the April ToF (so at least two of you can beat me up again).

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So the Utah Panel has discussed certain stages that were "in question" for the past week of two, and we've come to this conclusion...

Green Greens: Stay Banned
Mario Circuit: Newly Banned
Onett: Singles - Newly Banned; Doubles - Stay as a Counterpick
Port Town Aero Dive: Stay Banned
Skyworld: Stay as a Counterpick
Pirate Ship: Stay as a Counterpick
Green Hill Zone: Newly Banned

Sorry, DRyu, I knew you wanted to do it, but I wanted to get the update up before I left the house today, and since you're not on (and you probably won't be, since you're going to Vegas), I had to put it up myself. (This would give people time to respond, so that when I get back home tonight, I'll have stuff to read...hopefully. :))

DZLE

Smash Master
So the Utah Panel has discussed certain stages that were "in question" for the past week of two, and we've come to this conclusion...

Sorry, DRyu, I knew you wanted to do it, but I wanted to get the update up before I left the house today, and since you're not on (and you probably won't be, since you're going to Vegas), I had to put it up myself. (This would give people time to respond, so that when I get back home tonight, I'll have stuff to read...hopefully. :))
Great update. Good work.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Aww goodbye Mario Circuit and Green Hill Zone... it was fun while it lasted.
I'm amused at the choice of doubles for Onett. Seems like it should be fine to keep if you can justify it for Doubles.

DZLE

Smash Master
So, today was the big day.
The day I destroyed that complete noob.
Oh, wait, whats that? He never showed?

Psh.
I waited for two hours for this guy to show up. No calls, No Texts.
then, Two hours later:
"Oh sorry I cant make it"

... This kid straight wussed out on me....

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Wow ****ers, who would ban Mario Circuit. That Stage was the best. You all banned it just cause Kevin And I would own all you guys in that stage.
Im might be actually coming to utah before the end of the summer :/ haha. im stuck in mexico for a while. no more toronto for me, for a while :(

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice

Wait... were these the only ones that were brought up with the panel? Or have you guys discussed new/removing neutral stages?

Btw, David! You crazy! And I got my call ;)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Those were the only ones. The list of neutrals is fine as it is. And there's stage striking, so if people have problems with things like Lylat Cruise, they can just strike it out.

Top Bottom