• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DZLE

Smash Master
Next week would be fine with me. :D
sup joke? JK spudz, ily. Do you never not not come to the thursday tourneys for some reason or is it just too far? Because I wish it would get as big as MA and ToF lol.

I took 3rd tonight!
we can't come kenny is to tired.
Afraid you would lose your dollar to Vazor?
Jk.
Dude Wangston, Can i come to your dorm this weekend some night and stay over maybe?
I am coming down anyway to visit a friend, havent seen her forever.
So i might as well hang with the two byu smashers i love most.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
sup joke? JK spudz, ily. Do you never not not come to the thursday tourneys for some reason or is it just too far? Because I wish it would get as big as MA and ToF lol.

I took 3rd tonight!
Well my parents need to drive me around everywhere because I dont have my liscence. So, I only bug them for the really big tourneys. Dont worry though, once I get my liscence I will go to as many weeklies as I can. :D

Also congrats on third! But I mean its not like there was any competition if I wasnt there. :laugh:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
For the people riding in my car to Vegas:

I am requiring the gas money before we leave, at least 2-3 days in advance. I'm not getting screwed over like last time where 2 of you showed up without any gas money at all, and expected me to cover it all. If you can't get the gas money to me in advance I'm sure I can find someone else who would gladly take your seat.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I first want to know who I'll end up riding with. I'll gladly get the money to you before hand Kenny if I end up riding in your car.

Anyway, my last post was towards DZLE, and he didn't comment. Dude, are you still doing Brawl/Melee at your place tonight? If so, what time, how long, is it an overnight, and give me directions to your home man! I got nothing else planned, so I'm free for this.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I am requiring the gas money before we leave, at least 2-3 days in advance. I'm not getting screwed over like last time where 2 of you showed up without any gas money at all, and expected me to cover it all. If you can't get the gas money to me in advance I'm sure I can find someone else who would gladly take your seat.
seriously! they still havent paid me for taking everyone to MGC
I say we set up a rule that you can't come on the trip, (and maby a few other things) if your going into debit because of smash. I know that Rade Kenny have alot of things they need money for school and the fact that they are driving people down puts even more "stress" on this. I know that kenny's windshield cracked on the way back on the last trip but we were not expected to help cover that (hes rich so its ok =P). Thats just my thoughts but I know that if I was the one driving and didn't get payed until much later (Rade's case being several months) I wouldn't want to drive people accross the state so that they can spend more money to enter a tourny.

Also this is what I have right now, if I am missing any or people are in the wrong spot let me know.
Comming:
CorruptFate
Ken neth
Wangston
Yaz
Rade
Joebag (for his birthday)
__X__
Dai-a

Not sure:
Wildchild
Lada
Staz
Dryu
PC
Lanky
Waff

Cars:
Ken neth (8 seats)
Joebag (3 seats)
Rade (5 seats)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
and im gonna say, if waff goes he will be in my car, almost a guarantee

but yeah we picked up my dad today from some airbase down in salt lake city, hes doing fine for those of you who were wondering

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You know, I might be able to go. I'll have to see.

I could drive to Vegas as well. Housing is the only problem. I'll have to wait until it's closer to the date (the 21st?). It's all Brawl, right? A link would definitely help.
You guys suck.

No one replied to my old post at all.
And to think I was considering going... for Brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I don't think you're alone in this Minato, cause I said I could DEFINETELY go. I think Mike just ignores a lot of our posts, what with being a mod and all.....

Fate, put me in the "Coming" category. I think, if Rade will let me, I would perfer riding with Rade and Waff.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hm... So it is on the 21st. I suppose housing is my biggest problem, but don't worry about that. I'm iffy on this.

Plus... SK92's only 16?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL what's wrong with him being only 16?

I just did the math, and if we fill all the seats in my car, it'll be like $10.30 per person for gas. So taking into account that we'll probably take a detour in saint george to visit xsyven again and the fact that we will have food runs/other things we may want to do, I'm just going to round it up to an even $11 dollars a person.

DZLE

Smash Master
Tonight might not be a go lanky, boss just sent a text saying the schedule got mixed around and I went and looked at it and im working tomorrow morning =/

wangston

Smash Lord
I was thinking about having one but I'm not now. I have to watch a movie for school and kenny has other plans.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I say we set up a rule that you can't come on the trip, (and maby a few other things) if your going into debit because of smash. I know that Rade Kenny have alot of things they need money for school and the fact that they are driving people down puts even more "stress" on this. I know that kenny's windshield cracked on the way back on the last trip but we were not expected to help cover that (hes rich so its ok =P). Thats just my thoughts but I know that if I was the one driving and didn't get payed until much later (Rade's case being several months) I wouldn't want to drive people accross the state so that they can spend more money to enter a tourny.

Also this is what I have right now, if I am missing any or people are in the wrong spot let me know.
Comming:
CorruptFate
Ken neth
Wangston
Yaz
Rade
Joebag (for his birthday)
__X__
Dai-a

Not sure:
Wildchild
Lada
Staz
Dryu
PC
Lanky
Waff

Cars:
Ken neth (8 seats)
Joebag (3 seats)
Rade (5 seats)
How many times have I said I'm going? I lost count. Put me in the list already........ And don't forget Minato.

Seriously, read the thread, people responded to you the last time.

Top Bottom