• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DZLE

Smash Master
THEY TOOK AWAY ALL OUR POSTS IN HERE?! HONESTLY?!
Holy **** fate is hot

@Rade
Turnabout me loving you more

Edit...
Vazor got owned....

DZLE

Smash Master
Yaz, ilysm, ilyyyysm
Anyway, Sexy Fate is like Chuck Norris Tier,
Chuck Norris Tier:
Sexy Fate
God Tier:
MetaKnight
Top Tier:
Snake

Also, I main Sexy Fate.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Holy geez...everyone using the same avatar is annoying. I rarely look at the username when I read posts, so I use the avatar in the corner of my eye so I know who's posting; but now, I actually have to look at the username...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You guys are all ****ing *** holes, the one thing I ask you to do when you stayed over at my house is not post my pix. I let you guys plan a party at MY house, have 15 people stay over when half didn't even talk to me, you ***** all night about how bad it is and that their is no where to sleep so I let 2 of you stay in my bed. And what do you do?

You make a mess, eat all of the one present that I got, leave open milk bottles on my couch, I even bring my wiii to MA when I said I didn't want to. But I forgave all of that because thats the kind of stuff that happens at parties. And the one thing I ask is that you didn't post my pix on line, and what do you do? You make a thread about it, post it in several threads, and now use my pix as your avatar.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Wangston gave it to me! i wanst over long enough to take anything! And i talked with you! i called you hardcore on smashboards!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Wangston gave it to me! i wanst over long enough to take anything! And i talked with you! i called you hardcore on smashboards!
1. I don't give a **** if you think im hardcore, and thats has nothing to do with this.
2. If I wanted my pix on the web don't you think I would to it. And that I should be the one giving it to you if I wanted you to post it? Or at least left it up when Wangston posted it?
3. I don't care who took the pix, I know several people did. you put it up just like they all did when I asked you not to.

Take it down right now.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
there you happy?

i didnt know it was taken from your house man, i thought it was some crazy photo wangston found online somewhere

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Good new everyone! I managed to find my happy place, and now I'm no longer in a miserable, s***ty mood anymore! (Who knew somewhere between successfully writing code very quickly and having a good day at work would be my happy place? I always figured it'd have more women and video games, and I know it sounds ridiculous, but isn't that what a happy place is supposed to be, random s*** put together when their not supposed to, just to satisfy the feelings of one person?)

I'll just have to be careful from now on with what I comment and what I say, cause...I hate going down...THAT road. Just you guys better watch out for me...

Oh, and I should point out that if I hadn't asked Fate about that picture, no one would even know about his pictures. So...put them down, you freaks.

And if it makes you feel any better Fate, I don't have anywhere on me any of those pictures you have, I wouldn't change my avatar if they asked, and I didn't complain about anything at the party...except for the farts, although I really don't know who that came from, and regardless of who did it, it's not your doing, so not your fault. I had fun! I'd invite you to my house if I had a smashfest, and you'd be one of the first I'd ask over!

And I gave you a birthday hug man...

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Once you apologized the first time, bygones should be bygones. I'm pretty sure everyone's over it.

Just calm down, forget it, don't reply to what I'm saying. Then take a deep breath and play some smash or whatever turns you on.

I still don't know anyone here, maybe I should quit work to play again.................. I mean seriously, the one day I can play, I didn't because I couldn't get a ride. My fault for not calling people.

*Edit*
Oh, and I realize I may be wrong with my advice, but I don't really "know" (emphasis there) anyone here other than sorta kenny and sorta taylor. But that's because I can walk to their places.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Maybe I wasn't over it yet, and maybe something in me wanted to make sure everyone else knew. Maybe I thought someone in here didn't know what I was feeling right after the incident?

I have my reasons for posting, and I wish people wouldn't judge me for it, like it's wrong of me to do so...that puts me down...THAT road again...

DZLE

Smash Master
This Luigi Avatar is actually really amazing. I am keeping it.

Uhm, I apologise sincerely to fate, because
KENNY, WANGSTON, sent me pm after pm (kenny only sent me one) telling me to do it.
I had nothing to do with it, I made like 1 post with it as my avi, and in nowhere but this thread.
I have no pictures of fate except for the one I have in my mind of how awesome he is.

DZLE

Smash Master
**** both of you, Demo, for 1, I didnt ****ing apologise once. So get off my back for that SINGLE apology.
Oh, and since you apparently dont know anyone here, how bout not giving orders?

And Dryu, Ily. And we all know Im a brown noser, so stop telling me not to.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
.........Seriously.........stop talking about it.
Seriously, stop bringing it up.

What is with everyone meat riding fate?

Just apologize, don't need to go and brown nose.
Because he's in a s***ty mood, and I wanted him...NOT to be?

You got a problem against that?

I like being happy again!

EDIT: Now I don't know if Demolisho's post was directed towards me or DZLE, so sorry if I snapped when it wasn't at me.

But seriously dude...I think YOU are the one that needs to calm down. Find your happy place......NOW!!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
First off, sorry DZLE, I shouldn't try to control something that has nothing to do with me. And I'm sorry if I made things worse.

Seriously, stop bringing it up.

Because he's in a s***ty mood, and I wanted him...NOT to be?

You got a problem against that?

I like being happy again!

EDIT: Now I don't know if Demolisho's post was directed towards me or DZLE, so sorry if I snapped when it wasn't at me.

But seriously dude...I think YOU are the one that needs to calm down. Find your happy place......NOW!!
Seriously, wtf man? Why are you trying to start another fight? If you're going to be over it, the first thing you should do is get off the computer, you already apologized. Now you're digging into an open wound, are obviously STILL edgy, and still fighting and arguing. I didn't bring **** that wasn't already brought up and you KNOW it. Now let's be friends by ****ing NOT replying or trying to argue with every minute ****ty comment that comes up.

This is HOW drama starts.

I'm not replying to you again until this **** is dropped.

Now, to change the subject, does anyone here play DOTA?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
If it makes you feel any better, I'm not even trying to pick a fight. I'm in a happy mood, so I pull this s*** to have a little fun.

But when I'm in a good mood, I always have the person's self in mind, and then my own, so I was joking, and edited my post to do what I do, and be happy.

So hey, how bout a cyper hug instead? I like giving hugs!

*hug*

Feel better?

I've got lots of hugs to give if you still don't.

And no, I've never even heard of DOTA, what is it?

DZLE

Smash Master
If it makes you feel any better, I'm not even trying to pick a fight. I'm in a happy mood, so I pull this s*** to have a little fun.

But when I'm in a good mood, I always have the person's self in mind, and then my own, so I was joking, and edited my post to do what I do, and be happy.

So hey, how bout a cyper hug instead? I like giving hugs!

*hug*

Feel better?

I've got lots of hugs to give if you still don't.

And no, I've never even heard of DOTA, what is it?
Defense of the Ancients, Its a Warcraft III Mod some guy named IceFrog came up with awhile back.
Its pretty much the main reason people still play WC3:TFT.
Its a strategy game where teams for 5 play against eachother and push, using their heros and their creeps, into the enemies base and destroy its main tower to win.
Really fun.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Oh yeah, that's where I remember it! I was like, wait, I know this, so why don't I know it?

No, I never play them. I only played TD's in WC3, like Wintermaul and Green Circle (still do, actually!). I've played games like that, and I never find them fun.

___X___

Smash Lord
\
KENNY, WANGSTON, sent me pm after pm (kenny only sent me one) telling me to do it.
I had nothing to do with it, I made like 1 post with it as my avi, and in nowhere but this thread.
I have no pictures of fate except for the one I have in my mind of how awesome he is.
Lets just get on our knees and suck him off till he jizzes all over our faces now....

Top Bottom