• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
I bet my friends could beat you DRyu. I SMELL A CHALLENGE!
you actually think your homo friends can beat my bro DRYU????(sucking dryu off)

your barley good at smash, tell your homo friends they work for me now, this smash scene deserves a better smash criminal

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
^^See, this is how crazy SONIC has made our smash scene. You want order in this smash scene? Then X must stop being gay and turn himself in. Oh, and every day that he doesn't, people will die. Starting tonight. I'm a man of my word.

dRyu Edit: Lanky ruined everything.

DZLE

Smash Master
Crea is 2nd best in state.

Yet the gap between his skill level and my skill level is still huge... O_O
I doubt it... you havent seen me at full potential... and whenever we played we always ***** no matter what. And you died more than I died =/ so You didnt seem that much better than me... so if your marginally better than Crea, then I guess that makes me 2nd best :D

Haha you might have been messing around too, but it doesnt matter whos best or whatever is just matters that we ***** everyyyyy single time.

@_X_
You want me to suck you off? its gonna cost ya

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
you actually think your homo friends can beat my bro DRYU????(sucking dryu off)

your barley good at smash, tell your homo friends they work for me now, this smash scene deserves a better smash criminal
Lol, you said I was good at smash. **** you for thinking you could lie to me about that, you cocky sunnuva *****.

;)

Seriously, all they do is DOTA.......plus you're a bunch of lobsters, and we all know lobsters don't tell the truth.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Not installed acshully..... I have it though. I can install it tomorrow, seeing that I just got the battlechest in the mail today, don't know if I'll actually have time to play though.

Eyada

Smash Apprentice
I play dota. I'm best in state.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but where do you usually play? TDA? InHouse? Clan/Scrims? Perhaps we've met before; do you use the same screen name in DotA?

If I'd known Utah Smashers also played DotA, I would have gone to a Smash tournament a long time ago. :urg:

DZLE

Smash Master
I hope you don't mind me asking, but where do you usually play? TDA? InHouse? Clan/Scrims? Perhaps we've met before; do you use the same screen name in DotA?

If I'd known Utah Smashers also played DotA, I would have gone to a Smash tournament a long time ago. :urg:
I go by wtf.get.off.me on bnet. Seen me around?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Inhouse and Clan/Scrims is where its at. Nah I have a different username on bNet so there's no way you would have been able to seen me around. We've also never met since we have never played a game together according to my banlist search. The truth is though, I only get on for any TD's/nonpub dota games on bNet but if you ever want to play let me know. I'll send you my username on a private message.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
No one could blame Fate if he left the scene for good. Srsly.

Wangston what's this new rule? How do you tell what's fair?

(Who knew somewhere between successfully writing code very quickly and having a good day at work would be my happy place? ... )
Awesome. Coding ftw.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
vazor, WTF are you talking about? Fate knows he loves us too much to leave. Especially just over some little joke like this. Plus, I still don't see why he doesn't like people knowing he's the sexiest pit main there is. I know I'd be proud of that :laugh:

ily fate.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
rofl Ken and DRyu thinking I'm serious.
j/k you know I'm always serious.
I'll try not to be so serious.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
rofl Ken and DRyu thinking I'm serious.
j/k you know I'm always serious.
I'll try not to be so serious.

Wow, so many contradictions.
The first line implies that you aren't serious. The "j/k" after that makes one think that you were joking about not being serious. Then you say you are always serious (but a person that's always serious wouldn't be joking around). Then you say you'll try not to be so serious, in a serious kind of way.
:p

C!Z

Smash Lord
Owned by Vazor, Marco lol. Speakin of which, Wangy is talkin mad ish in the Washington thread bout puttin the **** on Vazor in Melee :laugh: Better let em know what's up Vzr.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Owned by Vazor, Marco lol. Speakin of which, Wangy is talkin mad ish in the Washington thread bout puttin the **** on Vazor in Melee :laugh: Better let em know what's up Vzr.
Done and done. :cool: Maybe if Wangston shows up today I'll $1 MM him.

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl Tournament (HOBO 15) on March 7, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 200+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best brawl players will be here! Brawl till 2am
1 Week on advance. Book your Tickets NOW!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO 15!

For more information about HOBO 15, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL you are telling us no excuses when you are only giving us one weeks notice. You will never convince anyone to drive 20+ hours with one week's notice. Ever.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
WOO-HOO!!

Just remembered Spring Break for me is the week leading up to the Vegas trip, so count me as a yes for Vegas! Man, it's gonna be sweet!

Oh, and working a double shift today, so expect me late at PnT tonight.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Green Falco? David also plays a green Falco (so I hope you're not talking about him).

And I also have the same week off for spring break ([sarcasm]I wonder why...[/sarcasm]). Maybe I should come, too......................

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Because most of the people who said they would come to the Orem PnT tourney decided to go to Vegas instead, and because I don't have any other Saturdays free, I have had to cancel the tourney.
The manager said I needed 20 people to do the tourney, and with 2/3 the regular people gone (as well as those who had promised to come) that is pretty much impossible.

Top Bottom