• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Utah needs more Marvel...
Or Guilty Gear...
Or Street Fighter...

and Melee.

But don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Brawl to an extent. I'm just taking a break from it.
I'm all up for Tatsunoko and HDR. Brawl kinda bores me some some.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I love how 90% of Minato's posts have something to do with another game that isn't smash related..
Who knows. I could be secretly posting about Smash in your special hidden font...

I'm all up for Tatsunoko and HDR. Brawl kinda bores me some some.
I don't own TvC but I've played it at Evo. Got beaten by J Wong pretty bad...
TvC is still awesome.

Anyways...
I'll be entering Brawl Singles at MA. It's been nearly 2 months.:chuckle: (There's your 10% Ken Neth.)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Ugh, I'm so bored this week. You guys should come to my place and smash.......please?

I have a big projector we can play it on! And I'm only 10 minutes away from the PnT in Draper, so not long of a drive.

I got no food, though, so if you wanna eat...too bad.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ugh, I'm so bored this week. You guys should come to my place and smash.......please?

I have a big projector we can play it on! And I'm only 10 minutes away from the PnT in Draper, so not long of a drive.

I got no food, though, so if you wanna eat...too bad.
Maybe I'll come another day. I have work later today.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I leave today guys. I'll do some shout outs later or somethin. Good playin with everyone, I'll miss you guys.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Alright guys I've got two places in mind for a tournament in the Orem/Provo/AF area.
There's the Play'N'Trade in south Orem which my mom and I talked to several months ago about hosting tournaments and the like. Whether they'll do it or not is debatable, but we'll see.
I also have another place called Noah's Ark (I think that's what it's called) in the Lindon/AF area that I could rent out for tournaments starting in March. Plenty of TV's there, and lots of sitting room.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys I've got two places in mind for a tournament in the Orem/Provo/AF area.
There's the Play'N'Trade in south Orem which my mom and I talked to several months ago about hosting tournaments and the like. Whether they'll do it or not is debatable, but we'll see.
I also have another place called Noah's Ark (I think that's what it's called) in the Lindon/AF area that I could rent out for tournaments starting in March. Plenty of TV's there, and lots of sitting room.
That AF place would be cool. I would only be like 10 minutes away.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I would soooo still come :]
Just tell people when. The Orem Area will come for sure. and Maybe Vazor... Right?
I might, yeah. I'm moving to Murray this weekend though so it might not be as often as before.

C!Z good luck in Washington and thanks for all the tips.

Anonano are you talking about My Noah's? I rented that place for racquetball once, it was pretty sweet. A little pricey compared to (free) PnT but you get what you pay for I guess. :laugh:

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well I'm here meow lol. Much warmer than you guys :laugh: So I guess I'll do some shout outs to the homies and what not.

PC- If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't even be in the Smash scene, you helped me a lot thanks.
Burr- For sure my favorite person to play with, in and out of Smash :laugh: Love you playa.
Marco- We had some good laughs, I'm gonna miss your wanna be C!Z a$s lol jk but keep playin pimp tastin.
David- My arch Rival! haha naw not even close you were way better than me but keep playin and hopefully we get some sick a$s games in sometime soon.
Ken- Too cute Kenny lol What can I say about this guy... I would to personally thank you for all you've done for the scene. You made a lot of things happen.
Yaz- It's a shame you didn't come to any of the last things I had but I still love ya. Keep makin 'em angry wit the high MK finishes ;)
Phil- PHIL HACKS! Too good and too nice haha I'll miss our games.
Chris- I broke your pie cherry hahaha grab some t!ts for me.
Wangy- Our short time together was too short, I'll have to get some more Wang in the future.
Kevin- Sports over Smash anyday keep it up.
Staz- We didn't talk too much, guess he was too cool for me haha
Minato- You were gettin good, hope you keep playin and we'll play again sometime.
Vazor- What up buddy, sorry bout the car again... Other than that I enjoyed playin with you, it was always just for fun with you. That's how it should be.
Nate- Thanks for hostin so much, good meetin ya.
Zack- This guy.... lol... All I can say is that it was fun.

Anybody else I forgot I'm sorry if we didn't know each other better, play more MELEE!!! It's good for the soul.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Woot Im in that last line of C!Z's post!!!!!

Well I'm here meow lol. Much warmer than you guys :laugh: So I guess I'll do some shout outs to the homies and what not.

PC- If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't even be in the Smash scene, you helped me a lot thanks.
Burr- For sure my favorite person to play with, in and out of Smash :laugh: Love you playa.
Marco- We had some good laughs, I'm gonna miss your wanna be C!Z a$s lol jk but keep playin pimp tastin.
David- My arch Rival! haha naw not even close you were way better than me but keep playin and hopefully we get some sick a$s games in sometime soon.
Ken- Too cute Kenny lol What can I say about this guy... I would to personally thank you for all you've done for the scene. You made a lot of things happen.
Yaz- It's a shame you didn't come to any of the last things I had but I still love ya. Keep makin 'em angry wit the high MK finishes ;)
Phil- PHIL HACKS! Too good and too nice haha I'll miss our games.
Chris- I broke your pie cherry hahaha grab some t!ts for me.
Wangy- Our short time together was too short, I'll have to get some more Wang in the future.
Kevin- Sports over Smash anyday keep it up.
Staz- We didn't talk too much, guess he was too cool for me haha
Minato- You were gettin good, hope you keep playin and we'll play again sometime.
Vazor- What up buddy, sorry bout the car again... Other than that I enjoyed playin with you, it was always just for fun with you. That's how it should be.
Nate- Thanks for hostin so much, good meetin ya.
Zack- This guy.... lol... All I can say is that it was fun.

Anybody else I forgot I'm sorry if we didn't know each other better, play more MELEE!!! It's good for the soul. CorruptFate kicks *** and gets girls.
BTW My bro doesn't work today and says he will be at the tourny, so come by he still thinks he is the best Marth is state and keeps asking me if the Mexi's will be there today so you better come.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Even though I was left out of the shout out, it's my fault for never actually doing anything with C!Z. Well, good luck anyway. Next time you're around, you better remind me to play you in anything.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Bye C!Z!

I think the only time I played against you was when you and PC brought a gamecube to a Yugioh tourney. You guys completely stomped me, the very first competitive people I ever played. Anyway go and **** Washington for us!

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Falco is banned, Hanenbow, pokeballs on high...................bring it:)
Danggg alright :] your on! i so will doooo it
Ha too bad david is a beast with all of the 15 characters he uses.
and Hanenbow is his best stage.
And not that he needs it, but he'll get a Legendary every time he throws a PokéBall.
^^ These three people know whats up. ;)

Brawl kinda bores me some some.
yeah it bores me too, well its okkk. but it dies out really fast.
Im really into melee though :] do you play often?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I actually don't. In fact I'm so rusty that a ******** lobster could probably beat me, but I'd be up to picking it back up.

*edit*

I don't have a car, but I'd be up for smashing any saturday until exam time.

slave1

Smash Lord
demolisho... do you play mewtwo in melee. if you do that is sexy.

me and sage are back to playing melee. it feels good. my fox needs a lot of help. but it is not bad. i got a sweet double kill on sage and another guy the other day.

i forward smashed the other guy off the stage then i hopped down and shield spiked sage then proceeded to do the same thing to the other guy.

it was epic

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I don't actually use mewtwo, I just use it on teh boards for mindgamz.

And what is MA? Sorry, new to the Utah thing.

Also, we should seriously go to that tourney in Vegas.

Top Bottom