• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Thanks DRyu. I will.

Edit: If I ever even get to GO to another tournament. The January ToF was okayed until a choir event was scheduled for the date (which is utter bullcrap that I have to do Choir stuff over Christmas Break).
I keep trying, and I keep failing. Screw this all.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh yeah. I'm going to rock everyone with random :)

Ano, want to have a MM? Your Link vs my random.
Whenever I'm able to come I'd love to. Losing isn't bad as long as I actually get to play someone without WiFi lag involved. :laugh:
Actually, I'm planning coming to the February ToF, because there actually isn't something taking up my time then. But with my luck it'll probably snow ten inches, fail my math test, wreck my car, and break my controller on Friday before the tournament. :ohwell:

wangston

Smash Lord
Dryu you should check out Alpha Zealots diddy it's too sexy. I played him in the pools at a Cincinnati, it was too good. He basically shattered all confidence I had in the game haha he was that good.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Since when did Ano believe in money matching?
Since I've decided Smash is more important to me then girlfriends and sports skills. Neither of which I have.
So instead I'll just say I don't mind money matching any more, because as you guys told me I'm pretty much gambling my money away anyway at the tournaments. :p

And plus I get to face one of the best in state, which I've only done against DRyu (I don't count Staz because I faced him only once, and I don't count X because he sandbagged me really bad).

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link
=
17. to 17.

No Change on the tier list..... thats what I get for not going Toon Link in the past couple tourneys....

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
LMAO lanky hahaha. I'm joking. I'm not X. I was saying that because me and crump are rooming together at byu, we will have the ultimate smash fest like everyday.

BTW anyone at byu that wants to play smash just go to 2102 may hall. That is going to be known as the byu smash head quarters. I'm so going to make a sign for it and hang it on the door :laugh:
Lol I'm at 3122 May Hall.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'll 100$ money match anyone if I can actually get out to one of these lol.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL. You're willing to bet $100 when you haven't even seen the competition? I bet you'll lose it ;)

@philbobjoe - Come smash tomorrow! Room 2102

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
$100 is about 20x the amount I would be willing to MM, whether or not I thought I would win.
See Minato, I'm willing to MM but I'm still going to be cheap. ;)

The thing for me is that I've been doing a lot of WiFi over the past 4 months since I've been to a tournament. The lag really screws you up, but its drastically improved my game. We'll see just how much though.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
LOL. You're willing to bet $100 when you haven't even seen the competition? I bet you'll lose it ;)

@philbobjoe - Come smash tomorrow! Room 2102
Marsulas is playing Sheik, there's no way he can lose.

Wait... this is Brawl.

$100 is about 20x the amount I would be willing to MM, whether or not I thought I would win.
See Minato, I'm willing to MM but I'm still going to be cheap. ;)
Nah, don't worry about it. I don't really MM in Smash that much anyways, so I'm not going to criticize you about anything.

But I will MM in Street Fighter or Marvel. I need funds for an arcade stick.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I'll 100$ money match anyone if I can actually get out to one of these lol.
Thats enough to get me otu to another tourney to win an easy 100 dollars.

What happened to that Pichu player i was going to steal...erm PLAY for $5? Oh well.....guess you cant do EVERYTHING.

I shall miss you all except, (insert very long list here) Masumune because he is too good.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Gojira you make it hard for me to have an honest good bye if you keep saying your comming after each time I try and say it.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Guys we need more smashers in our community, like seriously. XD

If you guys have friends or know people who would be interested in joining the smash community invite them! :]]

Please:]]

___X___

Smash Lord
LOL, im actually at a LIBRARY to get on the computer, ehh, omg.. its such a hassle.

anyways!!

uhhh errr.. we need more smashers, like that FAT Dryu kid says.

our smash comunity is getting KILLED by: MISSIONS and just people leaving cause they suck. (i hope i didn't do anything to help them leave...)

so ima start trying to get more smash ***gots to join our comunity, but its gonna be hard since both of the smash tournys are in DRAPER and SANDY, eeesh... we need to have more over by orem or something.

im as poor as it is, i can offord to keep losing money just to smash with the same queer face mcgees.

oh and SHOUT OUT: i miss Dryu and Dai-A oh and david if your reading this... im sorry we couldnt make it to school, i woke up late and so did my bros, and i was WAYYY TOOO LAZY to get up and go all the way to Springville just to be late, so once again, SORRY.

i also miss taya, WOOT.

so i hope you all liked my NOVEL(haha)
i had to wright long since im in an EFFING LIBRARY and i dont have any internet -_-

well.... LATER!

<3/ X :colorful:

X EDIT: ANONANONONOBANNANO ill $30 MM you or how ever much you want, since your all GOOD now, it shouldnt be a problem beating a LOW TIER main. haha lets have lots of MM's

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
X EDIT: ANONANONONOBANNANO ill $30 MM you or how ever much you want, since your all GOOD now, it shouldnt be a problem beating a LOW TIER main. haha lets have lots of MM's
Improved but not that much. Sorry ____ I know pretty darn well just how badly you were sandbagging me :laugh:

On a side note I'd love Smash fests in Orem too. I found a place where we could host them, but whether anybody would come, or whether anyone would like a random, flackey n00b like me to host it or anything is questionable.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Improved but not that much. Sorry ____ I know pretty darn well just how badly you were sandbagging me :laugh:

On a side note I'd love Smash fests in Orem too. I found a place where we could host them, but whether anybody would come, or whether anyone would like a random, flackey n00b like me to host it or anything is questionable.
I would soooo still come :]
Just tell people when. The Orem Area will come for sure. and Maybe Vazor... Right?
Anywaysssss Ill money match you? im like the worst one here

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Anywaysssss Ill money match you? im like the worst one here
I wil pwns u n00b lololo u cant evn compte wt me u n00b

Let me think about this for a second
No
Beat me up in friendliez.

And I will look up that place again and see what I can do for tournaments.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Utah needs more Marvel...
Or Guilty Gear...
Or Street Fighter...

and Melee.

But don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Brawl to an extent. I'm just taking a break from it.

Top Bottom