• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I move in my pad on the second, maybe I'll meet some BYU Smashers sometime around thens?

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Haha I guess I am just not up with the times....

Edit: Kenny, your sig is too freaking huge.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Hit me up whenever you're feeling up to it ;)

Do you have a car? You should come to the tourney on the 3rd. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193104

Edit: I was going to PM you my number and tell you I could give you a ride if you don't have one... But you have your PMs turned off or something.
Yep, I turned them off completely. I'll be going to orientation and finishing up on moving in around then, but I'll definitely hit you up for some play sometime. No car, sorry.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Haha I guess I am just not up with the times....

Edit: Kenny, your sig is too freaking huge.
Too huge? It's only barely bigger than you can see... All it cuts off is the bottom border...
Yep, I turned them off completely. I'll be going to orientation and finishing up on moving in around then, but I'll definitely hit you up for some play sometime. No car, sorry.
Well if you want to go I can give you a ride. Orientation is worthless and moving in really doesn't take too long. I can help with that too, if you need. You should go to the tourney :)

And I can give you my number if you feel like turning your PM's back on LOL.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
C!Z you still in utah?

and Fate can you do anything this week?

hmmm hmmm
Ya, its not like I havn't been texting or calling you every other day or somthing like that, so I forgot to ask you, your sister said she has been watching you play L4D does that mean you have it, if so we can lan it with mine. You, me, Sage, ....wild or somone can play.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I haven't played Left 4 Dead yet. I don't think I'd like it that much now that I've been spoiled with the Resident Evil 5 demo.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
My buddy said he played that game for a couple of hours, and his hand wouldn't stop shaking when we was done playing.

It's these games that are fun to watch people play...even more in the dark.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
WoW its been awhile since I was on 11-05-2008, at 10:05 AM come to think of it. :) But yea what's up?! I see you still pawn David Oh and bruce says:
(\(\
(=';')
(-)(")(")

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I may or may not go to the tourney, it really depends on the pre-class work I get for this semester.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
woot first straight post of 2009

Kenny took the gay one :p

Is anyone up for some smash on friday? I will have nothing to do :( so thats why im wondering. You should all text me
oh and happy new years.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Pfft! I could have gotten the first post of the year in this thread if I wanted to, but it doesn't matter; I'm pretty much the first Utahn to post in the year 2009 MST (probably the first person of the timezone on SmashBoards, too). (Look in the Power Rankings thread.)

C!Z

Smash Lord
woot first straight post of 2009

Kenny took the gay one :p

Is anyone up for some smash on friday? I will have nothing to do :( so thats why im wondering. You should all text me
oh and happy new years.
Come over. My phone broke :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
WoW its been awhile since I was on 11-05-2008, at 10:05 AM come to think of it. :) But yea what's up?! I see you still pawn David Oh and bruce says:
(\(\
(=';')
(-)(")(")
That's what Devin says.

Freakin' northerners steal all of our good stuff. =/

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Come over. My phone broke :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
What...didn't you JUST get a new phone in the last month (after the screen breaking then)...
That's what Devin says.

Freakin' northerners steal all of our good stuff. =/
As much as I want to comment on this, your face staring at me is disturbing... :p
Its not his fault he is in NY right now, he is getting used to stealing everything he sees. =P
LOL Too bad Bruce isn't here to read that.
orly? last time I checked you don't have a car to get around with.:laugh:
I wouldn't be talking if I were you. The one that bums a ride EVERY TIME, as far as I know. Can you even LEGALLY drive? :laugh:

Top Bottom