• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
Well I don't know what you guys are talking about, but this will be my attempt at advertising...

__X__ said 6 people from Utah are coming to the Farmington Tournament. I've got no clue which of you all that is. The tourney is this weekend, and the snow will have cleared up by then!
Start planning peeps!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206386
yupp! we are coming! don't listen to wangston, hes a negative MO FO.

and maybe a little less then 6 are coming, but we are still coming for sure.

hahahahahahahaha!!!! X said 6 hhahaha!!!!! Try 0.
wangston remember when i scared you? :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Why are you going to New Mexico? Go to Vegas, or LA, or some other city that passes through St. George so you can visit me. :(

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
C!Z

I'll be in Kaysville from the 20th, to sometime after Christmas. When's your smashfest, and how can you organize it to be the ****in' best smashfest ever?

This means you should host it on Monday. I'll be arriving pretty late on Saturday. :( If you have work, I'll kill you.

Nevermind.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
So I will be going to Provo for the BYU soccer tryouts and I might have time to drop by a tournament and play some smash, it will be Frebruary 26th. Anything big planned yet?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
My birthday is that month, but there should be a weekly tourny. however if some1 with the name Wikipdia comes by we coudl try and have a bigger thing.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
My birthday is that month, but there should be a weekly tourny. however if some1 with the name Wikipdia comes by we coudl try and have a bigger thing.
Wikipdia? Who's that?

And Xsyven, how late is "pretty late"? It'll be cool if you can stop by the fest, anyway, since most likely it'll go pretty late as long as people are still willing to play.

C!Z

Smash Lord
C!Z

I'll be in Kaysville from the 20th, to sometime after Christmas. When's your smashfest, and how can you organize it to be the ****in' best smashfest ever?

This means you should host it on Monday. I'll be arriving pretty late on Saturday. :( If you have work, I'll kill you.

Nevermind.
Awe what happened... Yeah you should still come! You could come over Monday too if you like, but it would be just me and or whoever would wanna come see you.

K so that time is gettin a lil close, I wanna do a head count so if you plan on comin please let me know.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Awe what happened... Yeah you should still come! You could come over Monday too if you like, but it would be just me and or whoever would wanna come see you.

K so that time is gettin a lil close, I wanna do a head count so if you plan on comin please let me know.
I'm still deciding whether or not I wanna come.

If I come, I'm there from the 20th, to the like, 27th or something. That's a lot of time for me to spend doing nothing at my sister's house with no car.

Like, could I crash some nights at yours and Junzie's place? Becauuuse you guys are a lot more fun than my sister and her small children.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm still deciding whether or not I wanna come.

If I come, I'm there from the 20th, to the like, 27th or something. That's a lot of time for me to spend doing nothing at my sister's house with no car.

Like, could I crash some nights at yours and Junzie's place? Becauuuse you guys are a lot more fun than my sister and her small children.
Yeah you could stay if you wanted to.
Apparently, there is supposed to be heavy snow this Saturday :(
NOOOOOO! Well everybody find a way to get here anyways... :ohwell: Were you or Zack plannin on comin Nate?

Yes the doors open around 12, anytime earlier than that is fine if it's better weather then or it's more convenient for people. Please try to bring chairs if you can, that was a lil problem last time.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Wikipdia? Who's that?

And Xsyven, how late is "pretty late"? It'll be cool if you can stop by the fest, anyway, since most likely it'll go pretty late as long as people are still willing to play.
I am an Oregon smasher, alright in Brawl, pretty good at melee. Not worth doing a Utah event "Featuring Wikipedia!" but I'd still like to meet you all. Especially Xsy, Slave and Buzz and Jennette if they can make it.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, I wasn't really asking because I was wondering who you are; I was just pointing out Fate's typo (which is always fun to do).

And chances are, you won't be meeting any of the three you listed, since Xsyven and Slave will both be in Southern Utah in January (unless you plan to go there), and Buzz lives in Idaho.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I need to get better in doubles. Half the time the person who I kill is my teammate...
lol when im snake I blow up my friend at least 3 times a match, with c4's alone. Thats why I stick with Yoshi most of the time.

Whats this smash fest?

Top Bottom