• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm moving to Utah to go to BYU at the beginning of January. Just thought I'd say hi, and maybe I'll be seeing you.
NubzorzZzZZzz?

so so are you gonna come to the tournaments??

ill give you a warm utah welcome :D

well actually a Cold utah welcome :S

Junpappy

Smash Lord
lol RaynEX you're gonna be too late by then because C!Z is moving to Washington

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
diddy/Pokemon trainer.
NubzorzZzZZzz?

so so are you gonna come to the tournaments??

ill give you a warm utah welcome :D

well actually a Cold utah welcome :S
lol RaynEX you're gonna be too late by then because C!Z is moving to Washington
holy **** three posts all at exactly 1:11am. I've never seen 3 simultaneous ones before. o_0

Crea: Washington is closer than Utah is I think. I'm in WA frequently so chyea

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Dude are you a freshman???? are you planning on living on campus???? You should move in with either Kenny or me. My room mate is leaving so the room is available. It's the same with kenny his roommate is moving out but idk were he lives i know it's in helaman has but idk which one.

Also where are you from, who's your main, are you new to the tourney scene? I moved here the fall semester and I'll tell your right now the Utah smash scene is one of the best cause it was the coolest people. Well there is __X__ but ignore him he is a total douche to all new people.
Junior, transferring with ASA degree. I have a place payed for already (off campus) where I was supposed to room with a friend.

Coming from Colorado, to be quite honest, I haven't played smash for over 6+ months. I'd like to get back into it, where people actually plan stuff a day ahead of time or are close enough to chill.

I mained ZSS for brawl, haven't played melee in a forever, but, uh, we'll see.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
holy **** three posts all at exactly 1:11am. I've never seen 3 simultaneous ones before. o_0...

What surprised me was how quickly he knew that CREA posted after his first post, so he posted again. I guess he truly posts at Super Sonic Speed (either that, or he was about to double post but got lucky :laugh:).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just curious, does anyone want to buy a copy of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core for the PS2 from me? I'm thinking about selling it since I own Accent Core Plus now.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Junior, transferring with ASA degree. I have a place payed for already (off campus) where I was supposed to room with a friend.

Coming from Colorado, to be quite honest, I haven't played smash for over 6+ months. I'd like to get back into it, where people actually plan stuff a day ahead of time or are close enough to chill.

I mained ZSS for brawl, haven't played melee in a forever, but, uh, we'll see.
NICE!! Another BYU smasher.

Mista Johns, I think I'm going to switch into your room. That would be tight! Think of all the STDs we could have ;)

wangston

Smash Lord
NICE!! Another BYU smasher.

Mista Johns, I think I'm going to switch into your room. That would be tight! Think of all the STDs we could have ;)
Do it Crump the Chump. You don't need a suite anyways, extra room and a private bathroom is over rated, though we won't have a couch in the room... I will steal extra chairs from some where...

C!Z

Smash Lord
holy **** three posts all at exactly 1:11am. I've never seen 3 simultaneous ones before. o_0

Crea: Washington is closer than Utah is I think. I'm in WA frequently so chyea
Haha don't waste your time with the TOF's(no offense but that's a far travel for such a not worth it tourney lol). Just come visit Washington soon! I'll be there next month, you'll have housing if you need it.
wtf why he goin thur **** **** son ciz come back to co
Cuz Utah has the ultra lamest Smash scene ever :laugh: I still love you Utahns though. I'll be back in CO soon too don't worry, my aunt Pammy loves me oh too much and those guys were too much fun.

C

Canti Bebop

I havent played smash in a long while but does anyone still play online? and is there still a pretty steady tourney scene?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I havent played smash in a long while but does anyone still play online? and is there still a pretty steady tourney scene?
Yeah we have two tournaments a month and you can find links to them in the first page of this thread. "Metal Awesome and Tournament of Fate"

No one really plays online... heh sorry.

Also.

I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement.
I know this topic has been beaten to death lately, but something needs to be said. C!Z's recommendations are so high-handed that they are easily taken up and assimilated by simple-minded chuckleheads, whose intellectual level corresponds to the material offered. For openers, C!Z is capable of passing very rapidly from a hidden enjoyment of hidebound solecism to a proclaimed attachment to opportunism and back -- and back again. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. A brief study of sociology will show one inescapable fact: I have to laugh when he says that women are spare parts in the social repertoire -- mere optional extras. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever but I, for one, do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with him. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I tell C!Z where he can stick it.

C!Z extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. Perhaps you haven't noticed that he simply spouts endless fine-sounding cliches along with unintelligible, disagreeable dialectic. Perhaps you haven't noticed that C!Z is opposed to free enterprise, individual liberty, trial by jury, and even such post-Westphalian notions as national sovereignty. And perhaps you haven't noticed that we must take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance in such a way that there is nothing he can do about it except learn to live with the fait accompli. In response to all three of those possibilities, I need to inform you that bettering the world is apparently the last item on C!Z's "to do" list. The logical consequences of that are clear: If I had to choose the most barbaric specimen from C!Z's welter of conceited gabble, it would have to be C!Z's claim that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. Finally, any one of the points I made in this letter could be turned into a complete research paper, but the conclusion of each would be the same: C!Z should stop and savor life, not misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of sexist, viperine hooliganism.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah we have two tournaments a month and you can find links to them in the first page of this thread. "Metal Awesome and Tournament of Fate"

No one really plays online... heh sorry.

Also.

I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement.
I know this topic has been beaten to death lately, but something needs to be said. C!Z's recommendations are so high-handed that they are easily taken up and assimilated by simple-minded chuckleheads, whose intellectual level corresponds to the material offered. For openers, C!Z is capable of passing very rapidly from a hidden enjoyment of hidebound solecism to a proclaimed attachment to opportunism and back -- and back again. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. A brief study of sociology will show one inescapable fact: I have to laugh when he says that women are spare parts in the social repertoire -- mere optional extras. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever but I, for one, do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with him. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I tell C!Z where he can stick it.

C!Z extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. Perhaps you haven't noticed that he simply spouts endless fine-sounding cliches along with unintelligible, disagreeable dialectic. Perhaps you haven't noticed that C!Z is opposed to free enterprise, individual liberty, trial by jury, and even such post-Westphalian notions as national sovereignty. And perhaps you haven't noticed that we must take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance in such a way that there is nothing he can do about it except learn to live with the fait accompli. In response to all three of those possibilities, I need to inform you that bettering the world is apparently the last item on C!Z's "to do" list. The logical consequences of that are clear: If I had to choose the most barbaric specimen from C!Z's welter of conceited gabble, it would have to be C!Z's claim that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. Finally, any one of the points I made in this letter could be turned into a complete research paper, but the conclusion of each would be the same: C!Z should stop and savor life, not misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of sexist, viperine hooliganism.
What did I do to make you hate me Marco? lol wtf... First of all I know you didn't write this haha

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Wow, DRyu just got articulatory. I think he just said about ten words I didn't know before.

That's a record. No one's been able to do that to me before.

Oh and Canti I play only Brawl but I'm no where as good as, say, DRyu or C!Z. But I'll still play you sometime though.

Especially since I haven't been to a tournament since September. October? One of those two months.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Same here. And yeah, I agree with C!Z; it's obvious he didn't type that. He probably just replaced the name of the person that passage was talking about with the name "C!Z".

C!Z

Smash Lord

Oh and Canti I play only Brawl but I'm no where as good as, say, DRyu or C!Z. But I'll still play you sometime though.
Umm I probably shouldn't be mentioned when it comes to Brawl... I'm terrible lol probably because I never practice or play outside of tourneys.
Same here. And yeah, I agree with C!Z; it's obvious he didn't type that. He probably just replaced the name of the person that passage was talking about with the name "C!Z".
Bingo. Nothin gets passed PC :laugh:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Even if he took it from somewhere, I'm somewhat surprised I knew exactly what he was talking about, word for word.

And I find it more pathetic that Minato finds the time to actually look for this stuff...on the internet. Do you realize how much s*** is on the internet?!

___X___

Smash Lord
Even if he took it from somewhere, I'm somewhat surprised I knew exactly what he was talking about, word for word.

And I find it more pathetic that Minato finds the time to actually look for this stuff...on the internet. Do you realize how much s*** is on the internet?!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

minato got owned,

lanky always makes me laugh,

Heyy buddy, you gonna come to the MA??

and beat david again? :D

C!Z

Smash Lord
I wanna hold a Smash fest again sometime before I leave. Anybody got any ideas on when they would be able to come? I leave the first week of January so it would have to be before that. This is a serious topic so please respond if you're interested. FYI it'll probably just be Melee :laugh:

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I wanna hold a Smash fest again sometime before I leave. Anybody got any ideas on when they would be able to come? I leave the first week of January so it would have to be before that. This is a serious topic so please respond if you're interested. FYI it'll probably just be Melee :laugh:
I'm in... w00t.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just googled the first sentence. :laugh:

I'm okay with any day that's not Sunday, Wednesday, or Friday.

Oh, and I'll be coming to PnT today. I also bought the copy of Smash 64 at PnT 2 days ago, so it won't be there if anyone's wondering.

Top Bottom