• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Well, you haven't seen me drive. I am a very good driver. ;)
As long as you're not a woman, anybody on their cell phone, asian, or old, you're a "good" driver.

And I'm not freakin kidding. 100% of bad driving I see everyday comes from the group I mentioned above.

Nonetheless...all drivers are dumba**es, regardless.

Anyway, I hope wang and c!z can come. I don't think I got a chance to play them at the last tourney, although I think I did see wang kick the s*** out of X. Oh man, that was a good match!

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, I hope wang and c!z can come. I don't think I got a chance to play them at the last tourney, although I think I did see wang kick the s*** out of X. Oh man, that was a good match!
Did this match get recorded or saved?

___X___

Smash Lord
As long as you're not a woman, anybody on their cell phone, asian, or old, you're a "good" driver.

And I'm not freakin kidding. 100% of bad driving I see everyday comes from the group I mentioned above.

Nonetheless...all drivers are dumba**es, regardless.

That was rigged!!

anyways, i came back and ***** wangston in the face, then kenny for 2nd.

woooooooooot

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
That was rigged!!

anyways, i came back and ***** wangston in the face, then kenny for 2nd.

woooooooooot
K, I got you to last stock with 186% on the third match, where you should have died if that stupid windmill wasn't there to prevent me from throwing up with a purple pikmin instead of throwing back. If you call that ****, I want to know what you would call a two stock..

But anyways, X, we're teaming on saturday, right? It's easy money ;)

___X___

Smash Lord
K, I got you to last stock with 186% on the third match, where you should have died if that stupid windmill wasn't there to prevent me from throwing up with a purple pikmin instead of throwing back. If you call that ****, I want to know what you would call a two stock..

But anyways, X, we're teaming on saturday, right? It's easy money ;)
Correction, i said i ***** wang, not you.
but i did beat your snake and oli ;)

oh and well i guess we will team... but not for sure..

oh and david and lada are teaming.. zomg.

slave1

Smash Lord
yeah dont forget them. they is crazy good. but waaay cool and lame. so i just had my history final. it was a class effort. so in the end we got 98/100. if it was an individual test i would have gotten like 110/100. but yeah i am still really happy about a nice solid "A"

wangston

Smash Lord
Hahaha when it beat ___ in the second match that was too funny. The first match I beat him fair and sqaure but then 2nd one was all luck. Hhahahaha he got owned by the 9 hammer twice hahaha.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Average
Dai-A/Lada
1 & 5 = 3
You/Me
2 & 3 = 2.5 = Us winning :)

And let me know soon, cause I don't think I'll go if I don't have a teammate.. Doubles are so much better than singles.

Edit: The Ultimate Showdown: PC vs X
Dai-A would be ranked 0 if I could, since he's just "too good"! Isai was ranked 0 in the NorCal Melee Power Rankings for the same reason. ;) If he's ranked 0, then the average tips in Dai-A/Lada's favor (well, not really, since it'll be a tie, but I repeat; Dai-A's just too good!!).
And LOL @ the video. I was disappointed by Sonic X's video game adaptation, especially the way they made Perfect Chaos looked. I wanted him to look like what he did in the CG in Sonic Adventure, but that's asking too much for something that's never going to happen.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Due today's tourny my wii is completly full on names so any1 with 2 or more names will lose all but there lowest name on the list. I will also be taking out names of people I have no clue about.

wangston

Smash Lord
Check out the results of the Louisville tournament.

1. Tactical Lucario
2. Equi Wolf
3. Rowan Peach
4. Overswarm ROB

Tactical is the guy who I lost to in the last game of the grand finals last week. I'm not sure who Equi is, he's some wolf player from Florida that was in Louisville at the time so he played. Rowan is the sickest brawl peach player around, I would say he is the best player in Louisville even though he lost today's tournament. OS johned about not having his main meta knight, even though he said he could beat any player in ky with any of his alts.

Top Bottom