• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I just bought Megaman ZX Advent while I was on vacation is Texas for Thanksgiving.

First off, Texas rocks.

Secondly, to ____ and Harpuia mostly, I thought it was pretty cool. ZXA was a decent game overall but it had VOICE ACTING. That's like, unheard of. Except in Megaman X6 and Megaman 64 I think.
It was too short though and too easy for me. As soon as I got the Aeolus (the guy with swords who can airdash) it was a piece of cake.
Aeolus makes me happy. And so does Bifrost, the gigantic wall of ice daggers and flailing tails.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Secondly, to ____ and Harpuia mostly, I thought it was pretty cool. ZXA was a decent game overall but it had VOICE ACTING. That's like, unheard of. Except in Megaman X6 and Megaman 64 I think.
Unheard of?

Mega Man 8
Mega Man X4
Mega Man X6
Mega Man X7
Mega Man X8
Mega Man X Command Mission
Mega Man Legends/64
Mega Man Legends 2
Misadventure of Tron Bonne
Mega Man Powered Up
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Rockman ZX
Mega Man ZXA
Super Adventure Rockman
Mega Man Battle Network 5 Double Team
Mega Man Network Transmission

There's more, but these are the MM games with a lot of voice-acting cutscenes.

It was too short though and too easy for me. As soon as I got the Aeolus (the guy with swords who can airdash) it was a piece of cake.
You should've borrowed a finish copy and beat it on expert mode like I did.;)

Megaman sucks ah. Play a real mans game like metriod.
Which is a game where you control a girl as the main character...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
You should've borrowed a finish copy and beat it on expert mode like I did.;)
I'm not a terribly big Megaman fan so I only have about 12 Megaman games instead of 52. So for me its unheard of, lol.

I bought a used copy with Expert on it. So I already won. ;)

As long as I have a character with a sword Me=Win. If all I have is a gun Me=Lose. Me w/Aeolus=Double Win.

wangston

Smash Lord
:052: Mewoth, thats right.

I'm flying stand by and all the flights keep on getting taken up and I keep on getting bumped, but tomorrow is the day.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Katie's birthday is tomorrow. :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
GF b-day FTW?

Minato, I just love close combat and risky maneuvers in general. Aeolus makes it all so much more fun though, which is why I am so in love with ZXA now.

But Megaman X4/5 were great because I *love* Zero with his incredibly awesome saber. For some demented reason I can't beat either of them though. :laugh:

And I discovered that every last megaman in ZX Advent is named after a Greek God. Thetis, wife of Posiedon, Aeolus, God of the Winds, Atlas, Prometheus, Pandora...
Only the main badguy, your character, and Vent/Aile *aren't* named after some sort of Greek figure.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
lol the trend started with Sigma from X but I guess they're keeping it alive

harpuia190

Smash Ace
in the end i think i preferred the air first ZX the best, not quite sure why

as for close range or buster, i could go either way, i usually used model H and Z but thats due to personal bias, in the end all the models are fun, except A really, lol

and i beat the game first then rebeat it on expert thank you very much

slave1

Smash Lord
so i dont understand this. how come all of the mexi brigade have GF and they are all like 13-16. and every one else has none. unless C!Z and CREA got one. but yeah. how does this seam fair.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Kenny goes on dates, every weekend, Wangston hurts people with his wang so was banished to Utah but doesn't really live here, PC is a robot and the only human emotion he has is rage, I have a girl frend. Along side all of that most of us don't talk about that kind of stuff here either for fear of being different, or knowing that the rest of don't really care that much.

wangston

Smash Lord
SOB I'm stuck in Huston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next flight to SLC is 9:15 pm and it's over sold!!!!!!!!!!!!! F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F me in the A!!!!!!

I don't want to stay the night here. I think i'm going to get hold of the huston smashers and see if they will house me over the night and I will play smash with them.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
YESS!! YOU LOVE **** ALSO?!?!

dude lanky, have my babies?
I heart the boobies.

Not interested in children, though. Still, with girls only, not with guys, even though I love you too, X.

Along side all of that most of us don't talk about that kind of stuff here either for fear of being different, or knowing that the rest of don't really care that much.
I belong in the latter category.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
As much we all know how much you guys like boobs, I'm gonna go ahead and start warning you guys every time you talk about them.

I know won't believe me when I say this, but it's not a pretty picture for me to imagine you with boobies. It really isn't. :(

If worse comes to worst, I'll just start talking about my sex life. Your eyes will bleed.

wangston

Smash Lord
idk if i'm every going to get in. Screw this airport. It's lame everything to SLC is over sold wtf is up with that.

I'm either going to get there at noon tomorrow or 11:40 that night.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
True.
We're in Utah where I haven't seen a good driver in ages (just earlier today I encountered a car driving on the wrong side of the freaking road...). You can't tell a five year old from your own mother. :p

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
True, very true. But I'm actually from Washington so that doesn't apply to me at all. :)
So you're going to BYU but you live in Washington? Or you originally lived in Washington but moved to Utah?
If you claim the latter, then I hereby proclaim myself originally a resident of California and therefore my own claim cannot apply to me either.:lick:

Top Bottom