• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
that was one slick captain falcon

as for this week, I'm mega busy with the job search and all, but tues and wed have a small chance
Haha for sure! I don't know if you guys watched the other matches in those sets but they were all really good! Haha Spectre and his "Endless Combos" lmao those guys were too funny! Jeff is workin!

Is there some kind of Smashfest on one of those days?

SS is awesome with Falcon.
Wish I could've stayed to play Melee at MA.
Yeah why didn't you play singles?!

So many people ditched out last minute it was definitely the definition of teh g4y

Yeah Cap'n is definitely my favorite character as well :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah why didn't you play singles?!

So many people ditched out last minute it was definitely the definition of teh g4y
I would've stayed for Melee if I could, but I had to take care of some family stuff. Next MA/ToF, I'm definitely sticking around for Melee singles.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone want to smash today?
Im guessing the Mexi Brigade will be with kenny.
But if they are not i will atleast :]
but if anyone does want to smash you should get in contact with Kenny and I.
My number is
801 471 8231 I will take it out after this day is over
but yeah people should totally come.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming from Lehi and willing to give rides but I'm staying until midnight. I can give some people rides if they want, just have Dai-A give me your address. I'll be leaving ASAP.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
lol.... I'm tempted to start giving ___ infractions for every time he posts a stupid post. Like that one.

___X___

Smash Lord
lol.... I'm tempted to start giving ___ infractions for every time he posts a stupid post. Like that one.
Don't do it XSYVY POO!

its stupid in YOUR opinion!
but not to everyone that gets to grab em!

X EDIT:

looks like Christmas time is coming!!

i say we all have an OOS tournament in december!!!

in BYU!!!

KEnny crump!
how does that sound?

:008:

wangston

Smash Lord
I played in a tournament today. I got 2nd I lost to Tactical's Lucario in the last game of the 2nd set, it was right down to the wire the whole time, he was the only one i lost to. Jiano came and he has gotten worse, he's been playing too much melee and he doesn't know how to fight my Falco anymore. I did play him in melee and he owned me big time.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
December wouldn't be a good month. School is out and no one is at BYU and I don't know if they'd let us use the building. We should try for January.

Wangston, You've just gotten better at fighting snake ;)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It is a good place to hold a tourney. They've had one there before and it worked great. And other venues we'd have to rent out while i don't think we'd have to pay anything, just reserve it. Or is it just cause it's BYU? :p

harpuia190

Smash Ace
ya BYU, seems like a great place to hold one, and from what it looks like there are a lot of people who play down there, so its a great way to get people to come, and ill give rides to those who need it up in draper/sandy

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
ya BYU, seems like a great place to hold one, and from what it looks like there are a lot of people who play down there, so its a great way to get people to come, and ill give rides to those who need it up in draper/sandy
Ya I think we might have a handful more comming this Thursday, everyone who come into PnT and stops to play melee or talks about smash I tell them about our weeklies and it seems like a bunch are going to come. And a few guys I work with keep asking me "What do I do when _________" but we haven't been able to play yet, but the Draper/sandy area should be getting a few new smashers. :)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Wish I could go to any tourney right now.
Although if you *could* do a BYU tourney that would be way easier for me to make it to, and my parents would probably be more willing to let me go.
Which is funny because Draper is 25 minutes away from me and BYU is about 20, so I really don't see much difference.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
It is a good place to hold a tourney. They've had one there before and it worked great. And other venues we'd have to rent out while i don't think we'd have to pay anything, just reserve it. Or is it just cause it's BYU? :p
It's because I have enough trouble finding my way around the U. I really don't want to wander around a campus I don't know.

Ya I think we might have a handful more comming this Thursday, everyone who come into PnT and stops to play melee or talks about smash I tell them about our weeklies and it seems like a bunch are going to come. And a few guys I work with keep asking me "What do I do when _________" but we haven't been able to play yet, but the Draper/sandy area should be getting a few new smashers. :)
Oh wait, so there's still Thursday's practice even if the tourney is the following Saturday?

Sweet, I can get some practice in then.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hopefully the new Smashers will stay. It's not fun having a tourney when there's only 16 people or so.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's because I have enough trouble finding my way around the U. I really don't want to wander around a campus I don't know.
The building we'd be having it in is pretty easy to find. It's like right off a main road. And I can give directions to anyone that needs them.

Top Bottom