• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
Hahaha I bet you would bro **** me in the bathroom if I came to the tourney cosplaying as Cloud
LOL!! CREA as CLOUD?!?!? LOL!!!!

that would have to be the funniest thing ever,

im gonna dress up as zak one of these days :]]]]

oh and lankey or whatever your name is, Jira sucks at brawl, thats why he doesn't play, and his bowser sucks too, and DD

wangston

Smash Lord
Sexy Yaz, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to crumps yesterday. I was with my friend playing rock band then we went to the byu basketball game. BYU one by like 40 it was a really boring game. Sexy Yaz are you going to MA 9, I hope so.

Also mexis are you guys go to Oh Snap or MA, I would say MA cause it's like way closer. KEVIN IS TOO STRONG!!!

Gojira

Smash Lord
Anyways, Jira is serious about this being his last tourney.
Everyone doesnt seem to beleive me and I obviously know why. The only reason I will come to the next another tourney is to deliver that POT, I wont even be staying for the tourney that day. I will just come deliver the goods say hi and leave. I am seriously done......ask hinato how serious I am (OC2 inside joke)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Everyone doesnt seem to beleive me and I obviously know why. The only reason I will come to the next another tourney is to deliver that POT, I wont even be staying for the tourney that day. I will just come deliver the goods say hi and leave. I am seriously done......ask hinato how serious I am (OC2 inside joke)
Wait so are you bringing the POT to MA9? I would hope so it's only $24.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Sexy Yaz, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to crumps yesterday. I was with my friend playing rock band then we went to the byu basketball game. BYU one by like 40 it was a really boring game. Sexy Yaz are you going to MA 9, I hope so.

Also mexis are you guys go to Oh Snap or MA, I would say MA cause it's like way closer. KEVIN IS TOO STRONG!!!
Brown noser.

Cloud is > Zack.
Zack is > Cloud.

wangston

Smash Lord
PC hurry up and update the power rankings. I need a new rank so I can tell all the chumps in Louisville my amazing new rank.

wangston

Smash Lord
Rade are you coming down this monday???????? Please come and play smash with me and kenny. Also bring fate please. Playing friendlies at MA wasn't enough Rade, I need MOAR!!!! I also didn't get any fate, any amount of fate would be good.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Rade are you coming down this monday???????? Please come and play smash with me and kenny. Also bring fate please. Playing friendlies at MA wasn't enough Rade, I need MOAR!!!! I also didn't get any fate, any amount of fate would be good.
It wont work for me on Monday I work Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday this week. Sorry Wang.

Also there isn't a tourny this thursday for reasons out of my control.

wangston

Smash Lord
It wont work for me on Monday I work Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday this week. Sorry Wang.

Also there isn't a tourny this thursday for reasons out of my control.
*cries* You should quite your job, and move in with me. You can sleep under my bed, the Room Adviser would never know you were there. You can also go to class with me, no one will know your not supposed to be there. We can be like the ultimate tag team. We will be like Turk and JD. It will be amazing. Also I can pay for all your meals, as long as it's at the cannon center.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
wangston! i can still come down monday, and since i cant bring mike, ill see if waff wants to do anything :D

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
*cries* You should quite your job, and move in with me. You can sleep under my bed, the Room Adviser would never know you were there. You can also go to class with me, no one will know your not supposed to be there. We can be like the ultimate tag team. We will be like Turk and JD. It will be amazing. Also I can pay for all your meals, as long as it's at the cannon center.
I don't think I would do to good at BYU. Anyway because Thursday is a no go, do people wanta have a smash thing at PnT or somewhere on Wendesday (i dont work) I invite all to come, as our own little thanksgiving?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't think I would do to good at BYU. Anyway because Thursday is a no go, do people wanta have a smash thing at PnT or somewhere on Wendesday (i dont work) I invite all to come, as our own little thanksgiving?
I have work on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so I won't be able to make that.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I gotta figure out when I work this week before I can tell ya when I'm free. Plus, I'm doing something with a friend for his birthday at some point in the week.

I'd say do it on Friday or Saturday (if you don't work), cause I'll end up working a morning shift instead of an evening shift durning the holiday weekend.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
that was one slick captain falcon

as for this week, I'm mega busy with the job search and all, but tues and wed have a small chance

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
First off, it's my color. We decided this when we had a color match at Sage's house and i two stocked you :p You can feel free to rematch me for it if you would like, under one condition: don't get mad when you get owned ;)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I found out I don't work Monday, I work Tuesday and Wendsday I thought Monday and Tuesday so if there is still room with Rade ill be down.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm not even sure if I'll be able to smash tomorrow.. I have a lot going on and any free time I have I will probably want to spend sleeping since I won't be getting any sleep at all tonight.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
When you say Tomorrow do you mean Monday or Tuesday, cause you posted that today, but as far as i know there are no plans to smash Tuesday.

If kenny can't, would we be able to do it at your place wangston? I could bring my wii cause you don't have one with you, do you?

Top Bottom