• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
These videos are one of the top Links (Izaw) vs one of the top Captain Falcons (Rebaz). They are just... holy freaking cow awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewQMh-1npW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6CfOzwiWGQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t0ibKTOxts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI
Wow...I didn't expect much from Brawl matches, but those were great. The Link was awesome! Falcon was okay (or maybe Falcon just sucks so bad that he can't even beat Link). Out of those, I would say the fourth one is the best! ;)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow...I didn't expect much from Brawl matches, but those were great. The Link was awesome! Falcon was okay (or maybe Falcon just sucks so bad that he can't even beat Link). Out of those, I would say the fourth one is the best! ;)
I only watched the first video until you pointed out the fourth one.

Thanks a lot. :mad:

PC can Rick Roll people without even doing it himself now...

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So on Halo the prize we would be giving away, would be that plazma rifle laser tag gun that is hanging on the wall. I dont know when they will start odds are not until after dec. but just fyi.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So on Halo the prize we would be giving away, would be that plazma rifle laser tag gun that is hanging on the wall. I dont know when they will start odds are not until after dec. but just fyi.
Sounds cool. Too bad I'm not really into Halo or its competitive scene (not that I have anything against it).

Tell me if there's anything Street Fighter related at PnT and I'm there.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Since the one or two or three or four of you who plan on showing up to OH SNAP! are apparently no longer checking my thread, I'm throwing up my last notice here: I need a confirmation of the definite number of people you guys are sending to Oklahoma this weekend by tonight. Housing is starting to run dry, and I can even assign some of the other states until I get you guys sorted out. Help a brother out!

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
well i just moved to eagle mountain >_< so i was wondering any smashers in eagle mountain/lehi???? i need teh practicezor D:

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Since the one or two or three or four of you who plan on showing up to OH SNAP! are apparently no longer checking my thread, I'm throwing up my last notice here: I need a confirmation of the definite number of people you guys are sending to Oklahoma this weekend by tonight. Housing is starting to run dry, and I can even assign some of the other states until I get you guys sorted out. Help a brother out!
I'll be in Texas... on the 24th.
There will be 0 Utah smashers attended Oh Snap!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Im board.........................I wanta brawl some of you crazy South of me people should come by....................North of me people are good too.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Im board.........................I wanta brawl some of you crazy South of me people should come by....................North of me people are good too.

You are "board", eh? Then I guess that would make this forum be called "SmashBoreds".
One of these days, I'm going of start posting my posts with all commas, semicolons, and possibly periods, omitted, to show you how hard it is for a person to understand your posts...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I guess I should say this now. If you refer to me as anything, please refer to me as lanky_gunner, Lanky, or L_G. This is an old nickname I had when I first joined, and I perfer being called by my new one.

That, and I'm thinking of changing my username here anyway.

Fate sucks.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Like, high school-wise? I went to Lone Peak for a year, but moved up to Idaho for the last two years. I did go to PG Junior for a year and Mountain Ridge Junior for two years before I went into high school, if that helps.

But I went to SLCC for a year, and this is my first semester at U of U.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Like, high school-wise? I went to Lone Peak for a year, but moved up to Idaho for the last two years. I did go to PG Junior for a year and Mountain Ridge Junior for two years before I went into high school, if that helps.

But I went to SLCC for a year, and this is my first semester at U of U.
Oh, I see. We should play Smash sometime at the U or something.

___X___

Smash Lord
MINATO!! lets go to boondocks and play ITG2! and get attention and girls! :D

ME and CREA did that once, it was the best.
we actually talked and got girls numbers.

then CREA took one in the bathroom :S

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Top Bottom